Marvel Heroes 2015

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
So, i find myself besieged by loot.

In the options i noticed a "vaporize" option for certain loot slots. Does this give you the cash value of said item, or just bin it?

Also is it worth crafting? I've not done much of it yet and when i did the level up bar didn't seem to move.
Vacuum to level pets and sell for cash to use for crafting etc

Poag

m00?
Pets, these are different to team Ups....but seem only available from the Cash Store? Or am i missing a tab on another vendor?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Pets, these are different to team Ups....but seem only available from the Cash Store? Or am i missing a tab on another vendor?

You can get pets from Mk 1 fortune cards (which can be bought for Cube Shards) you can also buy a pet for Eternity Splinters which I wouldn't recommend.

Poag

m00?
I ended up getting a BARMF from the market.

So i've got Black Widow at 23, Hawkeye around 10 and Deadpool around 10. TBH only BW feels fun to play, although Deadpools grenade is pretty good.....

Once you finish the storyline, whats the best way to level? Chain events or PvP/dungeons?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Mondays are great(and other events), otherwise it seems legendary(or whatever those account missions are) quests are the "profitable" way since you get odin marks while getting exp.

Also run the terminals when you can, get them shards ;)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well it took a bit, but BW is geared with legendary and max uniques, got the doop pet, crafters are all maxed, 2.3mil in cash and all in all in good shape. Kind of a "main done" thing.

Now i can start looking at other heroes, or go for prestige. Just in time for the weekend as tomorrow is a bar night :D

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Midtown Madness on Mondays is fast leveling. Industry City is also pretty good when Midtown is not on. When in those zones try inviting ppl to group so you can get through the shared quests quickly. The way I usually level now is story until around 12 then midtown/industry all the way to 60.

@old.Tohtori If you like BW try Psylocke, she is awesome, kills very quickly and is great for doing daily Terminal odin runs. My fav caster is either Storm or Scarlet Witch.

Just purchased 10 pack of the future cards and got Dr Doom Team-Up :) Also got the following Costumes along with some nice xp and special item % upgrade pots.

Spider Man future foundation black
Iron Man Guardians Of the Galaxy white
Invisible Woman future foundation black

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Heh yeah, not sure what to play next yet, will have to test em out a bit. Got the cap, spidey, punisher, iceman, hawkeye open. Think that's it. Might be one more.

Have to see, probably try something melee like cap. Shieldtossing sounds cool and fun. And ofcourse you get to act all high and mighty and honorable and all that crap :p

Iceman melee, while not optimal(f*ck that), might be "cool" too.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Iceman summoner is very easy to level quick not tried melee spec on him. Might be a bit squishy, let the pets do the work :) cap is pretty awesome tank play, very powerful sig ability.

Think I need to do spidey next now I have an awesome costume.
f_spiderman_blackff.png
Spider-Man_FF_Inverted_1.png

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Looks like that chick yvonne playeg in mass effect decided to go spidey :D (cool as heck though)

Yeah i know iceman is a pet class really, but just not feeling it. Somehow pet classes don't feel right in the setting.

Well, aquaman would work for one, but it really needs to fit the canon for me to enjoy it. Kind of the flipside of it being a marvel game(same reason i use BWs bike even if acrobatic assault would be better :p)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Iceman summoner is great fun :p your pets can tank virtually anything (even raid bosses) they end up with 1500%+ of your HP (which is normally around 18,000-25,000) so pets would have 270,000-375,000.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Got emma frost, got her the black outfit simply due to liking her playstyle so much :p

Must be weird since most people don't like her.

Poag

m00?
Got my Black Widow through the storyline on Sunday. Hit up Midtown at 29. 30 mins later, 34 all cosmic with 3 uniques.

Chests coming out of my ears...why don't they stack? Pets getting alot of loot.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yeah MM is insane, popped over for a moment with frost and fully cosmic/uniqued and from 25-near 40 in no time.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Melee frost isn't working for me. HAve to change to dominatrix style of play and try some other melee one. Not that it's hard to switch with bank full of uniques :p

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Emma Frost is in a bad place in general atm sadly, she used to be really strong but they nerfed her a bit too much :<

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Emma hasn't been any good for god knows how long. The concept of her is great but the execution is fucking horrible nowadays. She's incredibly weak at max level. I've tried pretty much every charmable pet in the game and not one of them has made it worth the time getting it.. And after the affix changes it's become even worse. Basically i only used pets on my emma for the AOE speed affix. If you want a pet class there are far better ones, like Squirrel girl if you can ignore the voice overs. Rocket Raccoon isn't bad either.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Got my Black Widow through the storyline on Sunday. Hit up Midtown at 29. 30 mins later, 34 all cosmic with 3 uniques.

Chests coming out of my ears...why don't they stack? Pets getting alot of loot.

They don't stack because they want you to spend massive amounts of money on bank tabs...

I've stopped picking up anything that isn't uniques now. Nothing else is worth it.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Melee frost isn't working for me. HAve to change to dominatrix style of play and try some other melee one. Not that it's hard to switch with bank full of uniques :p
Psylocke is very fun for melee and pretty strong to.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Vacuum Green/blue/Purple pick up yellow and uniques - keep unique's for crafter trade swaps and use yellows to level craft or sell for cash as you get more money selling than vacuum, which is base price only.

With uniques even low level keep an eye on the stats - If they ability or ability group +'s look good keep them. You can level them to 60 at crafter and they can be better then level 60 drops. I trade most useless ones in for artifacts to try and get the full 1000 asap.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well emma went on a break anyway as i found a new toy, got rogue from a random :D

It's ridicilous how adjustable she is(well derp really :D)

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
so im finding this game is actually pretty complex with lots of various things going off are there any good guides out there? also are there any supergroups any of you know looking for members?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
so im finding this game is actually pretty complex with lots of various things going off are there any good guides out there? also are there any supergroups any of you know looking for members?

Not sure of any guides per say but you could check:

www.twitch.tv/Rushlock
www.twitch.tv/DegenTP

Both are Marvel Heroes veterans and answer any questions that are normalled asked via chat.

And yes, its more complex than it looks, especially when you factor in Omega Points etc later, its everything Diablo 3 should have been :p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I've gotten into a nice daily groove. Log in, take out bw, frost, rogue and do odin dailies back to back. Then switch to BW and do terminals for the fancypants crystals. Then if i'm not capped for GLHF:)p) i start leveling with whatever event there's on.

Oh yeah and do the daily boxes kind of whenever i get "bored". Then when i'm really feeling it i munch on rarity etc boosters and go to town(midtown to be exact) and farm away.

Gotta top rogue and frost, then i'm probably going loki(as i just got him) and after that thor(since there's a damn achi :p).

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yeah i've gone around and learned all the pwoers myself, took a good one night of running and poking. Currently running a silly energy damage one. Cyclops rico, arachnes 10% debuf + gambits buff makes for some ridicilous damage. Then got silver surfers megabeam as a secondary manadump. Then hawkeye, starlord and i think...umm...one other passive to give more e-damage/range damage/etc. Oh yeah it was hoods passive.

Her signature is pretty worthless though, never use it really as it's too easy to die in it and i'd have to make a build around it.

I like to figure stuff out myself instead of builds, more fun adn with my experience in games i should be doing that :D

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I was going to try this on rogue, not sure how it'd work out though

Dr. Doom for Lightning Ball (Energy damage)
Electro for AOE DoT (Energy damage)
Storm for her AoE DoT (Energy damage)
Lizard for passive (+spirit regen +health regen and con buff for additional health regen)
Dr Octopus for passive (+aoe radius, +spirit regen) - could probably change this out for a different passive since you can have upto 3 passives at a time.
Pyro for passive (+Energy damage and +1 energy)

And her signature power is also energy damage so it benefits from Pyro etc

Probably be shit damage overall but it'll be fun... which is the point, right?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Also on a side note: its Midtown Madness week currently, start farming!

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Got a spidey costume drop yesterday from a card in the doom cosmic terminal, Spider-Man Big Time Costime (Red Variant). Guess I really should level him up, the comic cosmos is sending me signs :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom