Marath 1st sb video

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Im sure we can make it reach 20 with a bit of effort.

Any way we can somehow start a flamewar between pudzy and gamah? Im sure that could give another 5 pages of stupidity. :)

Marath

Fledgling Freddie
Pudzy said:
First of all, safety of other peoples post? whats the danger? if you do want to meet up irl and cause danger, I will spply you with my address thats no problem, but I'm hardly going to be in danger of someone on a forum am I? I'd quote everything and reply to every comment in that but I really cba to do all the html for it, you really dont matter much :/. Your bringing up posts you shoulda replied to long ago, even segments I've alrdy commented on so half the posts void. Immature for calling you a cock face? Its called 'treating you with the contempt you deserve'. This isnt 'your' thread btw, its public, meaning anybody can post whetever the fuck they want, and I've chosen to do precisely that

I answered to the part that wasnt talked to death in the next line or you dont see it as I didnt quote the whole post and just answered to it ?
Danger as in I have nothing to say but damn I still need to flame about something ... anything. The rest of septinas post should have been to you as you started about it. Well maybe you couldnt afford to have ip but talking about infils having it makes your talk still as old. And yes calling people names without anything is immature.

My favourite is still that 'treating you with the contempt you deserve'. Yeah thats why you act like a dick cos you like it so much. (judging from that cock face comments).

Yes its public so I can and you can post anything you like. When the thread is about me I somehow kinda think I have more business here than you. And yes you always do what the fuck you want. Every1 can see it here.

PUDZY said:
Your movie sucks, your killing low rr's all the time - zzz
You totally sure you have seen it now as you so kindly stated before that you havent seen it but flame anyhow?

PUDZY said:
Your claiming to be superior to other stealthers cos you use 2 buffbots, then saying I think I'm superior without even giving a reason. Btw, I never had IP on my SB as your claiming, proving yet again you talk about stuff you have nfi about.
Well its simple. If you have everything up with af+haste+som and ph. How is a sb going to kill me with just normal shaman buffs ? Oh right I can let him PA+CD and still win. But that isnt in no way superior. Your claims of every1 else being cock faced zergers with a rr5 sb when the was no zergs in the sense of today is totally silly. Even more with shouting it at a solo sb.

PUDZY said:
Your saying that because your rr9l5 this makes you more experienced and superior than me with my rr5lx sb from like 3 years ago, and I'm not allowed to react to that comment. Well I managed rr5 without a bot, you've managed rr9l5 with 2, so good work..
Take that you played played in the past and rocked to total of rr5. I have 10 times more rp than you that says I am wayyyy more experienced at playing a sb. It doesnt make me good, just experienced. In a game that requires this little of skill it would be silly to claim anything else. Gear+buffs+RAs+experience decide most fights. Heh I started to use a bb when every1 else was buffed too. Wait you said earlier thats what you did too ... oh noes. And lvled a haste bb for NF after leeching it a few times from DH boys in OF(you would know if you had actually seen the film that there was no haste on the of clips). (/waves it was great)

PUDZY said:
So, no grounds? You post a message on a public forum and don't think some people aren't gona like everything you say? what did you expect, more e-respect for being a newbstealther? seriously, theres pretty much never been an avi of a stealther which hasnt been flamed, I think Aolns was the only one, and thats purely because he's well known and doesnt act a **** on forums.

And fyi, you started this by replying to my dislike of newb stealthers who run through using /face.

So carry on using your 2 bots, with your ever so evolved newb blade making ya shitty movies and I'll try and keep replying to the threads you make :).
Ill expect you to reply with nothing to say just like the whole thread you have done in here. That newbstealther part there ... witch one of us is it ? The one that has played 1 for a long time or the one that changes realms and gets huge rr5s for them.

Marath

Fledgling Freddie
Samaroon EatsCheese said:
gratz marath! 14 pages.

erm.. 15 :p

I know! Aint it great ? The stupidity flow in here just went dead after those that had anything to say stopped posting. Now no1 just cba to read the thread and post same stuff over and over again.

And keep the good :flame: coming but no no bad :flame: :flame:

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
I'll log on irc, getting bored of checkign forums every 10mins for crappy replies, msg me - pudz

Werrin

Fledgling Freddie
Pls god stop spamming that thead there was alot qq alot grats enough imo

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
Bubble said:
Evita was RR6 when she was ebayed?
Now shes RR9

-bubble evita was rr8 when she sold account fyi :p

-what xith said about rambo ;D

-quin i dont see why you keep going on with the cripple thing, thought you said it was a joke anyway? ><

-i still havent managed to see the damn video, some registering problem xE

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
I know wot this thread needs - a poem.

Marath m8 - you seriously lacking in the poem department. I am sure everyone would love to read a poem by you. I write them all the time but I not gonna write one for you cos - well you gotta really 'feel' for the subject matter else it just lacks expression. I am a true artist you see ;)

Go forrit m8 :) .

Oh I gotta tip for starting. Carry on from this:

There was an

One last tip you always write better poems when drunk. Infact I only ever write them then come to think of it :drink: .

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Wajn Wajn Wajn, he's got more RPs than me so all I can do is wajn about run through Wajn Wajn Wajn.

"MOMMY! Marath is higher RR than me! (In some cases) what do I do?!?!?"
"Go whine on FH, it's the best thing you can do"
"But... People will Wajn at me"
"Oh well... They're all n00b who have no idea the amount of skill it takes for some classes to be played"
"What about SBs? They have no skill... All they can do is run through"
*TWACK*
"Silly boy... SBs are skilled, they're just not as good as Infs or NSs"
"Whhhhyyy??"
"Because Mythic love albs and hibs"

oO

Pointless post 2.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
lolz.jpg

Gamah

Banned
Azathrim said:
Im sure we can make it reach 20 with a bit of effort.

Any way we can somehow start a flamewar between pudzy and gamah? Im sure that could give another 5 pages of stupidity. :)

Sorry full of love for my fellow human today..Love hugs all around aww!

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
Pudzy said:
So why did I go alb? Ask Blej, the guy wound me up that much I decided to change realm, so I sold, and took a 2month break, then I rolled an inf which I played for 2 weeks

lol at rolled an inf, you ebay'ed an infil called Loveduck and proceeded to camp Hadrians Wall MPK with a mincer and kill anything solo that left MPK. Previous to that you complained loads about how SB's were underpowered after the LA nerf.

Edit: Ohh and saying Azal, Sticky, Death were the best SB's is total crap, everyone was a noob back then, they might have been good but pff id say nowhere near the level of todays good SB's, and sticky was one of the first to go Shadowzerker.

Ohh and Vac was right, youve allways been a whingy git, even back in [XXX] days

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
Melachi said:
lol at rolled an inf, you ebay'ed an infil called Loveduck and proceeded to camp Hadrians Wall MPK with a mincer and kill anything solo that left MPK. Previous to that you complained loads about how SB's were underpowered after the LA nerf.

Edit: Ohh and saying Azal, Sticky, Death were the best SB's is total crap, everyone was a noob back then, they might have been good but pff id say nowhere near the level of todays good SB's, and sticky was one of the first to go Shadowzerker.

Ohh and Vac was right, youve allways been a whingy git, even back in [XXX] days

Couldn't agree more, people comparing active players to those who played in a completely different era of the game is simply ridiculous. There is no way to compare.

Also right about todays SBs, requires alot more time and dedication to kit out a char properly these days (outside rvr) and who knows if those mentioned would have invested the same time and foucs to their class as the likes of Grymligast, Marath, myself and countless others have done.

Stop living in the past basically :twak:

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah, Shadowwarrior was the greatest player in Midgard, evah!
(Reason: He was from beta, so he must be good and my e-peen grows by mentioning old names).

Pudzy is a fool. :)

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
Shadowwarrior rawked! dont some say anything else damnit!

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
Death was the first lvl 50 in Savage Conclave iirc. Oh the memories of being in the mid 30's yourself and grinding Varulvhamn just then learning the way how to peel :)

Luona

Fledgling Freddie
zedenz such anger about old folks :p

anyways i dunno bout u but i think old school assasins like niar derric artemis azal death are alot better then pepps nowadays is mainly cause they had the best gear avalible to them at the present time. nothing to do with skillz or gameplay. anyways das how i measure skillz pepps with the best availble set of gear for there char possible.

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
Azathrim said:
Yeah, Shadowwarrior was the greatest player in Midgard, evah!
(Reason: He was from beta, so he must be good and my e-peen grows by mentioning old names).

Pudzy is a fool. :)

Where the fuck did you come from anyways? one of Maraths little friends hes whined to, so you come on forums posting things at a person who you dont know? fo ya retard.

Zedenz said:
Couldn't agree more, people comparing active players to those who played in a completely different era of the game is simply ridiculous. There is no way to compare.

Also right about todays SBs, requires alot more time and dedication to kit out a char properly these days (outside rvr) and who knows if those mentioned would have invested the same time and foucs to their class as the likes of Grymligast, Marath, myself and countless others have done.

Stop living in the past basically :twak:

Took me 6months to lvl my sb, was down to groups who said no cos u were a stealther, and blue con mobs, no bots with end regen, so you tell me which era was more difficult to lvl things on.

Melachi said:
lol at rolled an inf, you ebay'ed an infil called Loveduck and proceeded to camp Hadrians Wall MPK with a mincer and kill anything solo that left MPK.

I was given one, I've never bought a char off ebay, only sold, then I and my nephew lvld another about a week after on Exc cos of the name, that'll be the one I'm regarding in my siggy, played that for like 4 days if that, and I camped MPK emain taking the piss out of your savage, i think that troll savage was you? Only time I camped MPK.. hm I remember once I think when you guys rr'd so thats bollocks, times I was with a mincer would only have been gombur, which was when I was on my scout. so go fuck yourself basically. And you know Vac? what you want a medal? me and vac get along ok now, nice of you to bring up things 6 years ago btw, I'm being flamed for bringing up things 2 years ago, aparently thats old news.

Last reply of mine to a frankly shite thread with a bunch of faggots posting bollocks.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
People who can't even write without spreading random insults and profanities (i.e. Pudzy) come off as low-brow and uneducated.

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
Havent been to bed. Quite tired, nice that I offended you.

I was expelled from school too, so I guess I'm kinda uneducated, low-brow I don't really understand, not that posh, I prefer swearing to posh remarks ;o

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Pudzy said:
Where the fuck did you come from anyways? one of Maraths little friends hes whined to, so you come on forums posting things at a person who you dont know? fo ya retard.

Uhm no, don't think I ever talked with Marath.

I just saw a whine thread and thought it would be fun to join in on bashing the laughing stock of the thread, ie, you.

Then I decided to try to lower myself to your level in order to make sure you understood, so I called you a fool. The reaction obviously came promptly as expected.

And, it's no requirement to actually know people in order to flame them - as you so vividly have proven in this thread.

It is however fun to watch them get up and screaming like you have done so many times.

Pudzy said:
Last reply of mine to a frankly shite thread with a bunch of faggots posting bollocks.

Aww, don't go away yet, the rest of us are having lots of fun on your behalf.

Keep up the entertainment. :)

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
Failing to bring up, why :eek:?

And screaming? 0o I'm actually finding this fun too, it doesnt degrade me cos 99% of prydwen know me for an abusive personality, so its not new. For some reason someone who swears alot is a laughing stock, you shoudl go outside more, ppl swear there too, you could have a right jolly time.

btw lol, my level by saying fool? thats a bit weak for my level thats offensive :(

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
It's not the swearing, it's just that you come accross as a complete cock. You remind me of Flesh actually. :eek:

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Zedenz said:
It's not the swearing, it's just that you come accross as a complete cock. You remind me of Flesh actually. :eek:

Be nice now Zedenz, don't ruin the fools selfesteem - we don't want him to leave the thread and thus take all the humour away. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom