Marath 1st sb video

Marath

Fledgling Freddie
Hia all.

My HD had gotten so full I wanted to get rid of my old recordings. So I finally but some clips together for my 1st video.

RPGfilms need you to get registered but I highly recommend it as theres loads of daoc videos there to download.
http://www.rpgfilms.net/nuke/modules.php?name=Downloads&op=getit&lid=708

And thanks to Zedenz for hosting it too.
www.guildie.co.uk/daoc/memories.zip

Its old clips from the end of last year before and after NF hit EU. They are also only recordings I have made as fps goes to ~5-7 when I tried it with comp crashing every 5th try to do it. (NF clips Im also duallogging a bb). I have recently upgraded gtfx card and I can actually play while recording so might get some rr9 action later on.

Its a reflection of how my sb started up and has moved forward on his path in the dark arts in where he hunts. Think old school people see a pattern in there where I started to show up. Not uber pwnage video and involves a lot of dying.

Blizard

One of Freddy's beloved
Nice footage! Respect mate to the best SB out there atm imo! :drink:
Regards Blitz!

Blizard

One of Freddy's beloved
Also, i liked the choice of music! Went well with it :) :clap:

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
nice vid, i was in it woot :p but only as a lowly rr6 :(

always meant to thank you for not adding on my fight with Gahn, and that ur a twat for kiting me afterwards :p

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
Think that part with the Warder at Beno with the patrol passing needs a different music ... like Blind Guardian :clap:

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Wahoo at fast download speeds for a change.

Marath

Fledgling Freddie
Elitestoner said:
always meant to thank you for not adding on my fight with Gahn, and that ur a twat for kiting me afterwards :p

Yeah well its old stuff. And I had to leave as you dropped Twf on the bridge. :D Too bad that you got a dot in to me in the water so it went to melee anyhow. (Nerf blecking and parrying both hands after pa with 2% hp).

Cylian said:
Think that part with the Warder at Beno with the patrol passing needs a different music ... like Blind Guardian :clap:

Yeah prolly. Was kinda fun to see that he wasnt even afk but turned towards me while the guards pass but wont move.

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
Marath said:
Yeah well its old stuff. And I had to leave as you dropped Twf on the bridge. :D Too bad that you got a dot in to me in the water so it went to melee anyhow. (Nerf blecking and parrying both hands after pa with 2% hp).

think i ip'd before u got a second hit in :p and nerf u purging my slam :(

Marath

Fledgling Freddie
If you stop it at the spot youll see its PA +CD(block+parry) with 4% hp and then IP. Personally found it wierd with so many albs waiting for me to finish up too before charging in on the film.

Love the treb abuse part too. Albs....ups players are so resourcefull when it comes to abusing things. :D

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Marath said:
If you stop it at the spot youll see its PA +CD(block+parry) with 4% hp and then IP. Personally found it wierd with so many albs waiting for me to finish up too before charging in on the film.

Love the treb abuse part too. Albs....ups players are so resourcefull when it comes to abusing things. :D
Even albs don't like him! :D

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
get your video ideas from dwera Marath? :E

rr1, rr3, rr1, rr1, rr1, rr1, rr1, rr1 ..

o wait a higher rr! so its run through time o/

skipped most of the fights as soon as they started as enemies were either a total walkover or you just abuse run through = yawntastic to watch.

A

Aoln

much more fun watching the evade rate from the other person view xD

a lot of it was shit, not that entertaining watching df ganking, or killing lowbies with mez, or fights with 6 resists/som/af charge/dmg shield/haste/run through/most lower rr... other than that it was good, basically an improved version of dweras movies.

Joor

Can't get enough of FH
Would love to see some fights without your Precious heat resist....

Eden

Fledgling Freddie
Aoln said:
fights with 6 resists/som/af charge/dmg shield/haste/run through/most lower rr.
Agree. why the walkthrough ? Just pisses me off to see.

But u got some nice moves besides that :)

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
Walkthrough, 6 resists in like all the nf clips, keyboard playing zzzz, low rrs, poor quality. All I can think of. ;<

Only high rr you fought was Aoln? And there you had to run through.

Watched it all but jesus it was boring.

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
BTW Marath, when you was following that albie.. can't remember which one (your SL was up), and you unstealthed to catch up.. never thought of stealthing again, BS2'ing to stun them and get a few back styles in for a nice advantage?

Marath

Fledgling Freddie
What is high rr ?

Lowbie start with df and odins.
I see rr6,rr8,rr6 with dying to rr7.
Rr5*2 and dying to same rr5 ns with remedy up.
Rr7ns dying to rr6 ranger.
Rr4 with dying to rr5 and rr6.
RR7 and dying to rr5.
Rr5 and 3.
Rr7.
Rr3,4,3 and dying to 4.
And then fun stuff the rest.

Nf parts there was no higher rr stealthers active at the time.

See me at odins its pretty sure I have resists up as I generally dont stay long enough for em to drop.

Most 50dw infils curse me as they cant get a single style in me. Too bad for just spamming DS and DF. When your charter isnt as good as every1 elses you have to out play your enemies.

PS. Tormented rr5? infil added on me a few days back with nice rounds like 375+143offhand. Oh np its just a bit over my 2 rounds of damage.

Marath

Fledgling Freddie
Ame said:
BTW Marath, when you was following that albie.. can't remember which one (your SL was up), and you unstealthed to catch up.. never thought of stealthing again, BS2'ing to stun them and get a few back styles in for a nice advantage?

You prolly see the sl icon blinking right ? It means its going down so didnt have much time anymore. And every high rr people see you do that they just unstealth and run away. Where you cannot do anything about it.

Also with purge up a scout couldnt outmelee me in OF so no need. :D

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
I've done it alot on Camlann, even against high RRs, but I guess thats just fighting noobies :).

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
Marath said:
When your charter isnt as good as every1 elses you have to out play your enemies.

Aye mate, you're outplaying them! Just like Thugs does.

Marath

Fledgling Freddie
Well bs2 is not damage against anything else than sitting down people or low rrs. Against your normal assasin/archer its just free stun immunity. If all werent buffed to the teeth it might be good. Dont remember when I had bs2 an archer more than the debuff takes away hp the last time.

Gamah

Banned
r0x to runthough with resist buffs, nice to see me making an apprance on my old skool sc with 2% melee speed and dmg xD.

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
I just downloaded movie havent had a chance to see it yet

THOUGH

Why dont you give the guy some FUCKING credit.

Ppl love to download daoc movies. even though ppl WILL whine after they downloaded it. ALWAYS.
Only time you see those Great high rr people keke nolifers not whine is when their precious IRC friends from another realm has released a movie thats often just as bad if not worse than another.

If this shadowblade was in one of the top 3 midgard realms he would not receive this whine.
Its just like the time we posted our stigmata movie. the quality was great the RR of enemies was superiour to ours. All we got was whine about bandlimit about high video size. only good remarks we had was via pm or msn and so on.

Then AD from excalibur released a movie with the shitties quality ever the most boring templar 2 shotting shit movie with crap music Ive ever seen. and all we see is OMG its so great.

and xith. your a nolife piece of shit who licks Ilums road. I dont know how he puts up with your buttsucking but I sure wouldnt. your a nothing always home sitting nerd who needs a life and stop picking on others. take a look at yourself for a while.

And for the last post. I wont even watch inside this thread anymore so plz flame xD cuz I wont see it.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Hehehe...

I expected a walk-through-movie, I got one.

Quality of recording and music was good, stopped to watch it at 50% though due to that walk-through... It gets boring after a while when you beat the crap out of the people that can not fight back:

That's the 2nd screenshot, did /face right after purge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom