Marath 1st sb video

Gamah

Banned
Marath said:
Actually you insta used battler on me last night even you were zerging me with 4 and hit 408 or something with malice.

Yea cap + crit :eek:..why else would I have mop3 my cap is 374 don't see my crying :p

Marath

Fledgling Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:
If Marath doesn't add while I am lifetapping a SM it's like this: Hit SoI, laugh, let him die to guards.

Yeah though it was moc 1st but realized that I was dead when you didnt do anything but laugh spam. That was classic for PWNED! :clap:

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Marath said:
As a caster you prolly dont see it that much if you dont moc. Oh but surely trying to run through some1 hitting moc with lifetap is cheating too.

Yes it is, well its abusing Game Mechanics.
Would you run through if you saw a caster Quickcasting?

Gamah

Banned
Marath said:
Actually you insta used battler on me last night even you were zerging me with 4 and hit 408 or something with malice.

+ I was at work last night :D so nice one

Marath

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
+ I was at work last night :D so nice one

Tried to kill and Invisb or what ever that infil is always hugging you all the time atleast 3 times but "not in view" on pa every time. And right prolly was Night before yesterday as I got rp last night and actually 2 solo fights too.

Gamah

Banned
You mean invisibl..carpps infil played by Zednek.. ok :O and yes that was 2 nights ago.

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah said:
You mean invisibl..carpps infil played by Zednek.. ok :O and yes that was 2 nights ago.

;o

Yeh I played Carpps inf some the other night Marath you kept trying to jump us so sadly you had to die :<

Minst + Inf duo is strong.

Marath

Fledgling Freddie
Zedenz said:
;o

Yeh I played Carpps inf some the other night Marath you kept trying to jump us so sadly you had to die :<

Minst + Inf duo is strong.

Yeah though I would get a pa off but "not in view" even with sl when you were standing still. :D Was either that or 5+ people zergs left so wanted to try you. ;)

Marath

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:
...i cba to continue moaning at a fully grown thugs ^^

Noo you must go on. Must say having a long thread about this is kinda fun in a kinky way. Flame on. :flame:

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
I've noticed all along that the biggest moaners of people using run-through are always the ones that have alts that are over powered. They just love to stand still and annihilate everything because that plays into their hands. They have no need to go beyond the standard moves. Stand still - garote - garote if you are an inf will kill any same level sb face to face if they are in similar gear. Marath and I though have had enough of that and found ways to confound - confuse - and ultimately beat a same level opponent. Infact I actually allow my opponents to have a massive advantage over me by playing unbuffed and TOA less. For effsake go roll an sb before you criticise because they are complete crap compared to an inf or an ns.

Good on Marath cos he is like minded - though I still carry out things that he doesn't ;) . Well you would expect it really cos I am 'Dah Boss of Thid' after all!

Oh by the way Neonblue is only moaning cos I dropped his uber and buffed inf whilst unbuffed - hehe. Infs - bah!

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
MKJ said:
I've noticed all along that the biggest moaners of people using run-through are always the ones that have alts that are over powered. They just love to stand still and annihilate everything because that plays into their hands. They have no need to go beyond the standard moves. Stand still - garote - garote if you are an inf will kill any same level sb face to face if they are in similar gear. Marath and I though have had enough of that and found ways to confound - confuse - and ultimately beat a same level opponent. Infact I actually allow my opponents to have a massive advantage over me by playing unbuffed and TOA less. For effsake go roll an sb before you criticise because they are complete crap compared to an inf or an ns.

Good on Marath cos he is like minded - though I still carry out things that he doesn't ;) . Well you would expect it really cos I am 'Dah Boss of Thid' after all!

Oh by the way Neonblue is only moaning cos I dropped his uber and buffed inf whilst unbuffed - hehe. Infs - bah!
go back to the playground, you have no clue whats going on in the grown up section.

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Same fooking thing as in Thid cept now you got TOA shite and realm abilities - whoopy doo.

Gamah

Banned
Huntingtons said:
go back to the playground, you have no clue whats going on in the grown up section.

WORD !!

yes I stole it soul so sue me :<

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Anyways summer nearly here or here now so put them computers away and get sum fresh air. Get fit you bunch of couch potatoes. That is the reason why I am better than most if not all - my reaction speed. Keep fit see.

I think I am running out of nasty things to say to peeps. Am mellowing. Am also buggering off now cos this is Marath's thread and - well I am kindargarden material as you so rightly mentioned.

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
Yes lets talk about OF in NF Marath, good work bro!

NeonBlue

Fledgling Freddie
MKJ said:

zzzzz !

shall we mention yet again you got ur arse handed to you by my infil at lvl23...or does it make you still cringe?

has ur ego learnt to cope yet? or u still taking the pills?

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Nope me no cringe. All you doing is adding to the reason behind this thread. Tis what happens if I don't do sod all - and Marath - in a fight and take the damage. Tired - no movement - death. Not tired - you dead. See. All makes total sense to me Neonblue.

Marath

Fledgling Freddie
Pudzy said:
Yes lets talk about OF in NF Marath, good work bro!

Its there cos thats when it started to be a must thing to do. Only thing that has changed is that infils cant vanish pa wtfpwn you.

And only time I have felt near as good as infils was when Arauddry was running with 0% heat and could 4-5shot her most of the time. (Suprise suprise I still lost way more than I won with the vanish+pa trick).

Nf didnt do shit to alb-mid stealther balance... only thing it did it made rr5+ nsses gods in assasin to assasin fights.

Noo cant be that was OF your so wrong is prolly your next line Pudzy ?

Marath

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
thid is where all the skilled players are ! :wub:

Yeah thid is way more fun than "real" rvr. But who can fool himself enough to compare it to lvl50 rvr is well ... decide yourself. :D

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
Marath said:
Its there cos thats when it started to be a must thing to do. Only thing that has changed is that infils cant vanish pa wtfpwn you.

And only time I have felt near as good as infils was when Arauddry was running with 0% heat and could 4-5shot her most of the time. (Suprise suprise I still lost way more than I won with the vanish+pa trick).

Nf didnt do shit to alb-mid stealther balance... only thing it did it made rr5+ nsses gods in assasin to assasin fights.

Noo cant be that was OF your so wrong is prolly your next line Pudzy ?

Come again cock face? If you havent learnt by now, Mythic tend to give every stealther class its glory day, SB's had it prior to LA nerf, I remember alot of times killing infs on my sb even after they used IP. Then infs got the extra spec points, then vanish, never really came accross many infs using vanish alot when I played, in my own opinion if an inf does that to you, they've admitted defeat - note my NS rr2 managed to beat Jix or Jiv cant remember which after she got back stab off on me, purged my DB/Env, Vanish PA'd (I evaded CD), one of the funniest fights ever - and no I didn't have AP. I used to beat alot of stealthers using vanish pa, I never did fight Ara, but what you gona do when you got a decent player playing an op'd class? :p

Anyways, right now everything seems pretty balanced other than the fucking malice proc, infs spec points tho I still don't see a reason why they have that, Sb's got 50hp's (iirc) and NS got extra slash resist.

So, no point whining like a cock about the past, OF is OF ya little twat get on with NF and if you can't handle it, quit or reroll alb as an inf, and whine about how much you own.

Gamah

Banned
lol love the random insults..just when you think its a valid point its capped off with a cock face or twat :cheers:

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah said:
lol love the random insults..just when you think its a valid point its capped off with a cock face or twat :cheers:

4years on prydwen, BW then FH and you only just realise? oO It is a valid point, capped off with insults :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom