Marath 1st sb video

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
Zedenz said:
It's not the swearing, it's just that you come accross as a complete cock. You remind me of Flesh actually. :eek:

Quotes where I'm not swearing where I'm wrong?

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Belomar said:
People who can't even write without spreading random insults and profanities (i.e. Pudzy) come off as low-brow and uneducated.

I agree. :(

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
Ok sorry to those who weren't raised in an abusive atmosphere, I wasn't as lucky, swear has very much been a huge part of my upbringing and its considered normal in my area, only people I don't swear at are my parents :p. Feel sorry for me all ya like, but at the end of the day thats me and if you don't like it, don't reply to my posts and don't involve yourself with me and my business, so we can all go on living nice lives \o/

leviathane

Part of the furniture
awww whats wrong with Flesh i thought he was a nice guy tbh, treated newbs like cocks but who doesn't :)

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Bump for 'u rolled highest con ranger to zerg with 3NS having AP3'

then 10 mins later I convinced him Pathfinding rocks xD

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
I could quote much worse from what Septina tells me :p

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
Also, I noticed that you didn't deny the 3 nightshades and the AP2 bit, so nice post overall ;)

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
Pudzy said:
I will do, You've got alot of mouth through a pc screen about sensitive subjects, wanna meet up with me and sycho?

loooool :clap:

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
What's wrong with a little abusive language ;(

Oh, and *ding* 18 -.-

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
I meant is tho X ya gimpy little skald! You still playin him? :p

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
Straef said:
What's wrong with a little abusive language ;(

Oh, and *ding* 18 -.-

Gratz! Yea I agree whats wrong with it :p

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
euhm wtf 18 pages.....
guess alot of people missed the standard stealther squabbels....
You all suck!! but i suck more :p

Marath

Fledgling Freddie
Lies it was just 4 min startup if it would roll ok. I totally suck at recording as I always either forget to turn it off or somehow manage to double tap the key so I have less than a second from the nice fights I wanted lol.

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
Well sorry to have jumped on the bandwagon and started flaming you Pudz, you were never lousy to me ingame but i think I was just lucky, I have no personal gripe with you, but you just come accross so arrogant sometimes, and its also those other people in daoc.prydwen, im sure they are cool if they are your mates, but they have put themselves on some pedastal and act like total a$$holes to anyone else, I dont want to be part of the crew I just occaisonaly need to ask something, and sometimes they answer nicely sometimes they turn into abnoxious gits and start givin you hassle.

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
Loch said:
You all suck, pudz rocks.

You rock more tho :(

Melachi said:
Well sorry to have jumped on the bandwagon and started flaming you Pudz, you were never lousy to me ingame but i think I was just lucky, I have no personal gripe with you, but you just come accross so arrogant sometimes, and its also those other people in daoc.prydwen, im sure they are cool if they are your mates, but they have put themselves on some pedastal and act like total a$$holes to anyone else, I dont want to be part of the crew I just occaisonaly need to ask something, and sometimes they answer nicely sometimes they turn into abnoxious gits and start givin you hassle.

I was banned from daoc prydwen cos I don't like some of the ppl in there, I havent been in the channel properly for over a year now I use alternative channels and my own to find the ppl I still wub :p, I'm definetly on no pedistal, I've no respect for myself and I ask more questions than anyone! And ingame I was generally nice until people pissed me off, I never did let things slide much, but at the same time, those I got along with I'm still in touch with, so that alone says something :p.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom