Marath 1st sb video

Marath

Fledgling Freddie
Pudzy said:
Come again cock face? If you havent learnt by now, Mythic tend to give every stealther class its glory day, SB's had it prior to LA nerf, I remember alot of times killing infs on my sb even after they used IP. Then infs got the extra spec points, then vanish, never really came accross many infs using vanish alot when I played, in my own opinion if an inf does that to you, they've admitted defeat - note my NS rr2 managed to beat Jix or Jiv cant remember which after she got back stab off on me, purged my DB/Env, Vanish PA'd (I evaded CD), one of the funniest fights ever - and no I didn't have AP. I used to beat alot of stealthers using vanish pa, I never did fight Ara, but what you gona do when you got a decent player playing an op'd class? :p

Anyways, right now everything seems pretty balanced other than the fucking malice proc, infs spec points tho I still don't see a reason why they have that, Sb's got 50hp's (iirc) and NS got extra slash resist.

So, no point whining like a cock about the past, OF is OF ya little twat get on with NF and if you can't handle it, quit or reroll alb as an inf, and whine about how much you own.

You do know this is my video thread right ? Where all is post TOA where after the changes in stealther balance with albs vs mids havent really changed ? Theres no clips from the "glory days" or what ever you call em. So how did it have something to do with this ? Oh right it doesnt. (Didnt have laxe before 1,65 at all btw ... Critblade for the win. :m00: And was prolly rr2-3 at 1,62).

And you really make me sick Pudzy. Making me agree with Gamah is like the ultimate punishment.
Gamah said:
lol love the random insults..just when you think its a valid point its capped off with a cock face or twat

CedrikWayfarer

Fledgling Freddie
Pudzy said:
My uncles blind and handicapt, has been for about 17years now, so I do find this offensive tbh, if you ever want to come to UK, private message me, cos I'd like to put you in the position, so you know what it is to be a cripple, pretty bad subject to pick on, alot of people have crippled family members, you dont 'own' someone on a forum, by posting shit like that, look at what I posted above this quote and learn from it, I'm an insulting little bastard, but most people would laugh, whereas your a sick little shit who needs his legs and arms broken.

Oh, and about that uncle of yours. It runs in the family? I didn't know. Explains a lot about you. Such a pity though, can't be easy. It's ok to be bitter! You're allowed to take out your anger here on the forum, it's alright.

Say hi to your crippled uncle from me.

Marath

Fledgling Freddie
There was so much whine about the run through on other thread too so I posted this in there also:
Marath said:
Ill let you in on a secret. The not in view issues are almost all on the client side. If your computer cant take it you will get "not in view". From my video and like what 4th clip ? Minstrel strafes around and I cant hit him atleast with styles.

---Upgraded graphics card on computer and nothing else changes---

You can strafe/run through all you want and I wont get "out of view" message more than tops 1/10 tries. Thats why some casters seem to be immune to it as they have good stuff running the game.

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
Marath said:
You do know this is my video thread right ? Where all is post TOA where after the changes in stealther balance with albs vs mids havent really changed ? Theres no clips from the "glory days" or what ever you call em. So how did it have something to do with this ? Oh right it doesnt. (Didnt have laxe before 1,65 at all btw ... Critblade for the win. :m00: And was prolly rr2-3 at 1,62).

And you really make me sick Pudzy. Making me agree with Gamah is like the ultimate punishment.

I never even watched ya vid, ya just another newb blade like the rest who came along after Azal/Sticky/Death quit. 'I' was talking about NF, like I give a shit 0o. I was an SB when you were still sucking ya mums tits lad, and no not last week.

Same reply to you as to Gamah then.

CedrikWayfarer said:
Oh, and about that uncle of yours. It runs in the family? I didn't know. Explains a lot about you. Such a pity though, can't be easy. It's ok to be bitter! You're allowed to take out your anger here on the forum, it's alright.

Say hi to your crippled uncle from me.

I will do, You've got alot of mouth through a pc screen about sensitive subjects, wanna meet up with me and sycho?

And no, strokes, don't run in the family. How does my uncle being crippled explain alot about me then? elaborate

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Heh, now that's alot of aggression build up in suchs a small mind. Impressive! :)

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Pudzy said:
I remember alot of times killing infs on my sb even after they used IP. Then infs got the extra spec points, then vanish
Wow, who is the clueless idiot now then? Infiltrators received their 2.5 spec points in the 1.46 patch, whereas realm abilities were introduced in 1.50. In other words, Infiltrators already had the 2.5x spec points when RAs were announced (and IP was given to Infils). Amazing amount of crap being spread around by you overall, Pudzy, no doubt courtesy of you being part of the "IRC leetcrew" and thus having an e-peen the size of Jupiter. :rolleyes:

Marath

Fledgling Freddie
Hihi our lil realm hopper Pudzy is so sensitive as he cant play anything for long. Did you move to the US server cos no1 would group with you in EU anymore ? Though so.

Pudzy said:
ya just another newb blade like the rest who came along after Azal/Sticky/Death quit.

Actually played a lot same time as Azal and Sticky but dont see how it has anything to do with it. Oh so your the one that played when sbs could 1shot kill with 2h and remain hidden ? Oh no wonder you made albs stealthers. Must have felt really bad getting killed by this "newb blade".

And who is now remembering old stuff ?

Hih your such a loonie toons but you sure keep these threads interesting and well if not that atleast funny. :p

Belomar said:
Pudzy, no doubt courtesy of you being part of the "IRC leetcrew" and thus having an e-peen the size of Jupiter. :rolleyes:
Dont think that small will cut it.

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
Marath said:
Hihi our lil realm hopper Pudzy is so sensitive as he cant play anything for long. Did you move to the US server cos no1 would group with you in EU anymore ? Though so.

Actually played a lot same time as Azal and Sticky but dont see how it has anything to do with it. Oh so your the one that played when sbs could 1shot kill with 2h and remain hidden ? Oh no wonder you made albs stealthers. Must have felt really bad getting killed by this "newb blade".

And who is now remembering old stuff ?

Hih your such a loonie toons but you sure keep these threads interesting and well if not that atleast funny. :p

Dont think that small will cut it.

I was one of the sbs who played all the way through until I left midgard, Don't remember seeing you -ever- around the time I played with Azal, and I knew pretty much every SB back then. I gota admit, your the most confusing person I've ever met on here, I was told on MSN by 5 seperate people that your completely full of shit, so I'll just accept that proven here.

Did I move to US cos noone would group with me? lol yes THATS IT WELL DONE. You are the wittyman.

Belomar said:
Wow, who is the clueless idiot now then? Infiltrators received their 2.5 spec points in the 1.46 patch, whereas realm abilities were introduced in 1.50. In other words, Infiltrators already had the 2.5x spec points when RAs were announced (and IP was given to Infils). Amazing amount of crap being spread around by you overall, Pudzy, no doubt courtesy of you being part of the "IRC leetcrew" and thus having an e-peen the size of Jupiter. :rolleyes:

Read it closer. You might be able to read it if I added 'back' into it, since your so fucking clueless, I'll try not to type as lazy as I really am.
And Belomar - you know me so well, thanks for posting :) - cos I still use mirc don't i.

Azathrim said:
Heh, now that's alot of aggression build up in suchs a small mind. Impressive! :)

Nice post, You'd have some aggression if you had some **** dissing cripples, wouldn't you? twat. Just noticed your sticking up for your girlfriend in mid.

Marath

Fledgling Freddie
Yhyy yhyy.
Well my sb name has been reserved since the release. And I have seen all these so cool names on times when I have been playing my healer. As when I were active with sb that was in df/odins and healer in emain. Like azal used to still run in Wardens of 7th sigil what ever fg back then.

No I havent grouped with them with my sb.

But thats for that and what about you then. What rr was your sb ? As only thing I remember about you in mid is your bb and the laughing stock you were with the savage.

About the full of shit part. You should talk. Nothing to do with the thread and only random flaming and talking well shit all the time. Like this:
Pudzy said:
Yes lets talk about OF in NF Marath, good work bro!
Pudzy said:
Come again cock face? If you havent learnt by now, Mythic tend to give every stealther class its glory day, SB's had it prior to LA nerf, I remember alot of times killing infs on my sb even after they used IP.

(--insert more plaa plaa about the past here---- shortens the quote)

So, no point whining like a cock about the past, OF is OF ya little twat get on with NF and if you can't handle it, quit or reroll alb as an inf, and whine about how much you own.
1st whining about OF talk and then starting OF talk from time assasins had IP ? Good for you. Then its pure class from some1 that quit playing mid and rolled alb stealthers instead. Guess wasnt easy enough as you had to move to hib after you found out that hib stealthers are the best in NF.

Then the best part:
Pudzy said:
I never even watched ya vid, ya just another newb blade like the rest who came along after Azal/Sticky/Death quit. 'I' was talking about NF, like I give a shit 0o. I was an SB when you were still sucking ya mums tits lad, and no not last week.

Flaming a movie thread with that is well decide yourself. Ever though about the thread might be about the movie ? Oh noes --insert random :flame: here--

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
My Sb was rr5lx which, considering I didnt stealth zerg like you cocks, aint bad. All you remember is my savage? Shows how well you knew me then, and what made me a laughing stock? You really do come out with shit, and literally nothing to backup what your saying.

FYI, since your a clueless ****:

Cindy - Shaman - Kobby
Cindyz - Healer - Dwarf
Pudzii - RM - Kobby
Pudzy - SM - Kobby
Pudzie - Savage - Valkyn
Pudzeh - Warrior - Kobby
Pudz - SB - Kobby

So why did I go alb? Ask Blej, the guy wound me up that much I decided to change realm, so I sold, and took a 2month break, then I rolled an inf which I played for 2 weeks, a scout which i went on to SC/ToA, oh and a merc/sorc - partly, until Yussef decided to take action, and boot everyone in the guild he became GM of halfway through, who didnt cooperate aka play what he wants them to play, he wnated me to ML Merc, I wanted to ML scout. Anyways I left them, by which time, Dami/Roa/Gombur/Spesh quit do to the wanker that Yussef is, so I quit. I then sold. Then another friend, Dook, gave me a hib account, so I rolled an enchanter, a mentalist, a druid then a nightshade, which I toa'd and rvr'd on for about 3 weeks. Then I got pissed with having to run stealthed to emain because of Malevolencia being a twat with this Onigirii pr0 grp and camped near DL, was taking 15mins roughly to get to emain, then only to be zerged by newbs. So I sold, and left toally. Now, about a year after, I have been given an account in US so I decided to lvl a Vamp/Ment/Druid/Ranger there, which I'm currently playing.

Hope this Biography of my Daoc history is up to your standards, Your clearly a complete pro who knows everything. And do note, when you post ANY thread on a public forum, its open to ANY sort of flame as its PUBLIC - gratz threads even get flamed. so TYVMFYCYCC.

Marath

Fledgling Freddie
There it is ... OOOOOH rr5 SB my god your an expert about it !!! You were also about the 1st person to wank around in spind with bb. (thats why I remember it). So you must have been so good then. Just like rambo whoring up the rps with the start of bb era.

And its really hard to see why Blejs wounded you reading the stuff you have posted in here. I actually talked to him multiple times while you were still active. Wonder if you had any kind of reputation when I never even tried to chit chat with you.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Dont understand ppl that whine about changing realms 'LOL FAILED PERSON COULDNT HANDLE TO PLAY HARDMODE XX REALM HAHAHAHA' etc.
IF a person decided to roll another realm (yes, i've done it too) its thats persons decision. You dont own the server Marath, nor does any of the other whiny pricks on FH that whines about 'realmhopping crossrealming assholes'.

I changed realm cause i got bored of playing the same realm all the fucking time.
Rolled a class from another realm that i wanted to try.
Why did i chose to roll on the same server as my main?
Well, basically cause i knew and was friends with many ppl on the server from my own and from the other realms which makes it easier to level and get help from friends. :)

And tbh, what does Pudz's realm rank have to do with anything?
You're 9L5, thats good i guess but how many other chars do you have?
Some ppl play to get 'omfg i r0x check mah e-peen' high realm rank and other play this game to try diff classes and have fun.

Your definition of fun != every persons definition of fun.

If its accomplishment you're trying to push through with your whine i'd say Pudz has probably accomplished fuckloads more than you have.

And calling ppl 'noob xx class' just shows the level of maturity of ppl.
This goes for many ppl in this thread :p

Marath said:
There it is ... OOOOOH rr5 SB my god your an expert about it !!!

And i guess you're gods gift to the sb? :p
An rr12 SB can play his class and know fuckall about it and a rr1 SB can play his class and know every little thing about it.

So please, less pathetic whines :(

Marath

Fledgling Freddie
Reading comprehension ftw.

Pudzy said:
ya little twat get on with NF and if you can't handle it, quit or reroll alb as an inf, and whine about how much you own.

You can see why I would mention it after that ?

Edit: You can see my charters on my sig Im active on. Played a healer and a thane in rvr a bit but since Toa broke our guild rvr and me being too busy with rl for set time rvr Im playing a stealther for you know have fun.

Taken a lot of brakes too like since well playing a solo stealther can be well "not fun" at times and when Im not having fun I do something else.

Marath

Fledgling Freddie
Septina said:
And i guess you're gods gift to the sb? :p
An rr12 SB can play his class and know fuckall about it and a rr1 SB can play his class and know every little thing about it.

Imo Im an average player but with 2bbs and all the charges Im just lightyears ahead of any1 else than doesnt use em. And I know ... learning to play a hunter in rvr is quite fun and cba to read anything about it. Rather learn it myself with "trial and error" as its more fun.

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
I've played ALL my chars in rvr at some point - fyi I started using cindy as a bot when I realised every fucking inf i faught was buffed. Dissing my rr, good one, add up the rp on every chars ive ever made and it'll prolly result in a hell of alot more than you've made - but like septina said, and DEFINETLY from what I seen on Lance, RP means 'nothing' at all. Take you for instance, releasing a vid, which i watched btw, watching you chop up low rr's ... nice vid! Your clearly noone to diss me since you don't know me, at all, if you've listend to a word blej has said, hes more fulla shit than sko and Cyfr. Do you randomly msg ppl for a chitchat when they reach a certain rr? cos i really woulda got rr10 if i thought you woulda messaged me :(. At the end of the day nothings gona come of this, you have your opinions based on fuckall and forums, I have mine based on forums, and avi's, I've never heard of you, you have heard of me, so instead of being a twat and listening to what people have said about me, try messaging me and finding out for yourself, I wouldnt have as many friends as I do if I was the complete **** half the ppl I've met think I am, I'm not all abusive, ppl who know me have stuck around even after I left Pryd, ppl like you who listend to blejs, didnt and tbh, only peoples opinions who matter to me are the ones who have stood by me all this time.

btw, one more thing, its ironic you know blejs, cos he has same atitude about realm points.. was my inspiration when I made this;

DD1

2 bots, yea your light years ahead, cos ev0 wasnt doing that 2 years ago.

Marath

Fledgling Freddie
Pudzy said:
At the end of the day nothings gona come of this, you have your opinions based on fuckall and forums, I have mine based on forums, and avi's, I've never heard of you, you have heard of me.

So now you have seen the film ? As you posted before you said you havent seen it. So from the start of your flamefest you had your opinion based on absolutely nothing but your own superiority. Sad sad sad. There no other as abusive and full of shit being person found on the community of daoc. I can talk to people like BC, Aoln and Gamah even if we are on "hate hate" basis with eatch other all the time.

Majority of people I have talked to in this game are nice people. This includes hibbies and albsies I have been in contact lately. Your not.

And Grym, nice lil flaming I have going on in here ? ;)

Meeb meeb :flame: on.

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
Marath said:
So now you have seen the film ? As you posted before you said you havent seen it. So from the start of your flamefest you had your opinion based on absolutely nothing but your own superiority. Sad sad sad. There no other as abusive and full of shit being person found on the community of daoc. I can talk to people like BC, Aoln and Gamah even if we are on "hate hate" basis with eatch other all the time.

Majority of people I have talked to in this game are nice people. This includes hibbies and albsies I have been in contact lately. Your not.

And Grym, nice lil flaming I have going on in here ? ;)

Meeb meeb :flame: on.

Man you really know how to talk shit. do you know sko? I mean, since your such a experienced player n all.

My on supority? coming from the guy whos 'light years ahead of everyone else' ? heh K!

"Majority of people I have talked to in this game are nice people. This includes hibbies and albsies I have been in contact lately. Your not."

Wtf does this mean? 0o I speak to all my old friends from daoc, I speak to aoln pretty much everyday, and sept, I have friends who still play in every realm so /shrug, proving once again how well you know me.

Marath

Fledgling Freddie
Pudzy said:
Man you really know how to talk shit. do you know sko? I mean, since your such a experienced player n all.

My on supority? coming from the guy whos 'light years ahead of everyone else' ? heh K!

"Majority of people I have talked to in this game are nice people. This includes hibbies and albsies I have been in contact lately. Your not."

Wtf does this mean? 0o I speak to all my old friends from daoc, I speak to aoln pretty much everyday, and sept, I have friends who still play in every realm so /shrug, proving once again how well you know me.
Yeah I have seen sko around in here.

Yes you quote the parts that suit you.
Marath said:
with 2bbs and all the charges Im just lightyears ahead of any1 else than doesnt use em.
With full quote the meaning changes a lil bit dont you think ? And when you show a sb that does aswell as I do without using "ExceptWhenIUseHasteSixResistsSpecAFShadeOfMistBatt lerChargeAndCBAToWalkOutBeforeAllThoseEffectsAreWo rnOutButGratsOnObtainingStormurVaktenWithSoManyMor ePositiveEffectsWinningFromYouIsAlmostImpossiblexD
" as Im called in irc. I want to see that.

What it means you didnt know who I was, didnt watch the film but started flaming without any grounds what so ever. And the nice person talk was generally directed to every1 else but you. As you kindly prove all the time the way you are. :puke:

Gamah

Banned
heheheheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Honestly people ask me why I don't release a video..I will just point them to this thread..fair enough I don't run though constantly and claim its justified because my class "sucks" and I don't have every type of buff possible..but people will find something to whine about hence I cba.

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
Marath said:
So from the start of your flamefest you had your opinion based on absolutely nothing but your own superiority

Marath said:
"With full quote the meaning changes a lil bit dont you think ? And when you show a sb that does aswell as I do without using "ExceptWhenIUseHasteSixResistsSpecAFShadeOfMistBatt lerChargeAndCBAToWalkOutBeforeAllThoseEffectsAreWo rnOutButGratsOnObtainingStormurVaktenWithSoManyMor ePositiveEffectsWinningFromYouIsAlmostImpossiblexD
" as Im called in irc. I want to see that.!

btw, i qoute parts yeah, you ignored septinas whole post tho.

Marath

Fledgling Freddie
Pudzy said:
btw, i qoute parts yeah, you ignored septinas whole post tho.

Nah I answered just after the post but where the whole post was "I cant read the thread and I blame marath for bringing it up" type I dont see how would I need to answer anything more to it.

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
Well, it's a bit of a shame that sb's and hunters have to use two bb's to be on par. It's mostly easy to take out unhasted mid stealthers. It's nice to kill, but makes you feel a bit sad for the poor guys.
Edit: Actually, hunters with haste are damn nasty and a bit op.

Marath

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah hunters with haste hit like freight trucks but swing like sooo fast. Doesnt matter that much if you have spec shield or evade7 but without those the 2h also lands almost all the time.

Hmmm wonder if I should start collecting donations for my hastes I dish out every night Im online... Dont worry liddul mids Im just kidding. ;)

Edit: just checked that for mine it drops from 2.945 to 2.356 according to spydor's weapos speed calc with red haste.

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
Heta said:
oww I missed your cartoons Pudz :eek:

I might make one in next couple of months, meeting alot of retards on forums, so im seeing what the new community is like, doesnt seem that good tbh, judging by Marath and Cedrik the guy who hates cripples.

Marath said:
Nah I answered just after the post but where the whole post was "I cant read the thread and I blame marath for bringing it up" type I dont see how would I need to answer anything more to it.

Aye just read your reply again, wannabepropost, you ignored pretty much all his post, and you dont see how you need to answer anymore to it? thought you was against selective replies? Didnt really understand your last post, your replies are getting poorer, your ignoring everything I type, and putting in less and less effort. Your meant to be superior, but tbh, so puts up better arguement :/

Marath

Fledgling Freddie
Pudzy said:
Aye just read your reply again, wannabepropost, you ignored pretty much all his post, and you dont see how you need to answer anymore to it? thought you was against selective replies? Didnt really understand your last post, your replies are getting poorer, your ignoring everything I type, and putting in less and less effort. Your meant to be superior, but tbh, so puts up better arguement :/

Heh now you already seek safety of other peoples post when you from start have had nothing to say. But as your so good at your reading I have to again remaind you.
Septina said:
Dont understand ppl that whine about changing realms 'LOL FAILED PERSON COULDNT HANDLE TO PLAY HARDMODE XX REALM HAHAHAHA' etc.
IF a person decided to roll another realm (yes, i've done it too) its thats persons decision. You dont own the server Marath, nor does any of the other whiny pricks on FH that whines about 'realmhopping crossrealming assholes'.

I changed realm cause i got bored of playing the same realm all the fucking time.
Rolled a class from another realm that i wanted to try.
Why did i chose to roll on the same server as my main?
Well, basically cause i knew and was friends with many ppl on the server from my own and from the other realms which makes it easier to level and get help from friends. :)
I dont see how wer in this again when:
Pudzy said:
Wonder who started it ? Still telling some1 to reroll when you actually rerolled yourself is brilliant. This is still actually the part theres in the quote before Septina but choosing to flame me instead of Pudzy is well normal in here.

Septina said:
And tbh, what does Pudz's realm rank have to do with anything?
You're 9L5, thats good i guess but how many other chars do you have?
Some ppl play to get 'omfg i r0x check mah e-peen' high realm rank and other play this game to try diff classes and have fun.
Well if some1 has his realm rank from time with IP and starts flaming cos hes so superior with it compered to me who actually plays it still and hasnt rerolled is rich.

Septina said:
And calling ppl 'noob xx class' just shows the level of maturity of ppl.
This goes for many ppl in this thread
Pudzy said:
Come again cock face?
Theres some maturity lvl for you.

Yes wonder what has Pudzy been doing in here without any grounds what so ever ? Ill stay in my own thread. For my life I cant get what business Pudzy even had here from the start saying that he hasnt even seen the film.

Gotten pretty long with this thread. Didnt expect it to. Too bad the quality whines ended when Pudzy got started as no1 cba. :flame:

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
First of all, safety of other peoples post? whats the danger? if you do want to meet up irl and cause danger, I will spply you with my address thats no problem, but I'm hardly going to be in danger of someone on a forum am I? I'd quote everything and reply to every comment in that but I really cba to do all the html for it, you really dont matter much :/. Your bringing up posts you shoulda replied to long ago, even segments I've alrdy commented on so half the posts void. Immature for calling you a cock face? Its called 'treating you with the contempt you deserve'. This isnt 'your' thread btw, its public, meaning anybody can post whetever the fuck they want, and I've chosen to do precisely that:

Your movie sucks, your killing low rr's all the time - zzz

Your claiming to be superior to other stealthers cos you use 2 buffbots, then saying I think I'm superior without even giving a reason. Btw, I never had IP on my SB as your claiming, proving yet again you talk about stuff you have nfi about.

Your saying that because your rr9l5 this makes you more experienced and superior than me with my rr5lx sb from like 3 years ago, and I'm not allowed to react to that comment. Well I managed rr5 without a bot, you've managed rr9l5 with 2, so good work.

So, no grounds? You post a message on a public forum and don't think some people aren't gona like everything you say? what did you expect, more e-respect for being a newbstealther? seriously, theres pretty much never been an avi of a stealther which hasnt been flamed, I think Aolns was the only one, and thats purely because he's well known and doesnt act a **** on forums.

And fyi, you started this by replying to my dislike of newb stealthers who run through using /face.

So carry on using your 2 bots, with your ever so evolved newb blade making ya shitty movies and I'll try and keep replying to the threads you make :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom