Maelstrom does Camelot!

Lethul

FH is my second home
heart(2).gif

and dont forget mothers day tomorrow!

Minn

Fledgling Freddie
AngeLujo said:
not a bad movie but i still miss the old Mael, u guys were way much better when remi played ;< (never thought i'm gonna say things like that, geez :eek6: )

Remi ownd :D

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Elendar said:
shame they never let you in their guild
your group used to have an ability called bof, which did indeed make me hit for 50ish, and unstyled rr0 lvl 50 skald with a 1h would still hit for more than 50, possibly you should learn a tiny bit about the game mechanics and the realm abilites your group had.
and if i was that shit, a shame a 7 man effective player group (6 if you still hate zerach) managed to thrash you off the server twice. I certainly had fun while you where crying and quitting however bad i am, so i'm quite happy with how i did :cheers:

You acting like we always played bad, pathetic comment really.Even others in maelstrom know we gave a good fight sometimes, especially back in the old times i remember a few members of maelstrom saying good fights etc, i really would like to see you fight a mid fg as an alb who have good support and win more than 75% of the time.It takes high rr and people who play together often to beat that and that really isn't easy at all for some people to get.

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
too much switching pov's tbh, u trying to do a tarintino on it or what

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
lol Elendar, didnt know you had that kind of impression really
and if people quit daoc for irl reasons means that they being kicked from server thats a whole new perspective about quitting then Oo

Oldbone|Ramble

One of Freddy's beloved
Sycho said:
You acting like we always played bad, pathetic comment really.Even others in maelstrom know we gave a good fight sometimes, especially back in the old times i remember a few members of maelstrom saying good fights etc, i really would like to see you fight a mid fg as an alb who have good support and win more than 75% of the time.It takes high rr and people who play together often to beat that and that really isn't easy at all for some people to get.
You guys played really well, one of my favorite guilds, I loved to fight you with AD, with Zel, Shike, Arindel, Menelmacar, Miraeb, me etc.

Those were the best daoc times.

PS. still got some vids from fights vs you FL, those rocked!

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
Toxii and sycho, stop taking the fun out of baiting xeanor :(
i wub you two :wub:

Xeanor

Fledgling Freddie
Because of this reply, I still felt the need to reply here.

Oldbone|Ramble said:
You guys played really well, one of my favorite guilds, I loved to fight you with AD, with Zel, Shike, Arindel, Menelmacar, Miraeb, me etc.

Those were the best daoc times.

PS. still got some vids from fights vs you FL, those rocked!

Finally, someone who has some respect for others, knows what has happened back in the days, and comes out to tell it. This is actually a person where the realm rank didn't get to his mind and started thinking he's always been best and everyone else has always sucked any day any time, and that everything is 1 big competition about being better than anyone else, like Saitoh and Elendar seem to think.

Now someone's probably going to reply now telling me that I'm again saying my guild rocked or anything, I don't say my guild owned or sucked, we had fun back in the SI days and the guild was built up with friends I had known for a long time and that's how FL started (we recently started up a guild in WoW with the same people, and it's no competition or anything, and I'm totally loving it), we tried to get into the "competition" (emain fg vs. fg fights) and we did our best for it and had fun even though we were just gryphon knights and myrmidons, until some people quit and that got both mine and other's motivation down even though I kept going on every day and raised higher in ranks than most of my guild. In ToA the motivation was at a lowest after even more people left and the groups never got back to the level they used to be. Yes, FL did pretty bad in ToA, I come out for it and I say it, but Saitoh's logic seems to be that if you suck 1 day, you sucked before that time and will forever after.

// Xeanor

Minn

Fledgling Freddie
Xeanor said:
Because of this reply, I still felt the need to reply here.

Finally, someone who has some respect for others, knows what has happened back in the days, and comes out to tell it. This is actually a person where the realm rank didn't get to his mind and started thinking he's always been best and everyone else has always sucked any day any time, and that everything is 1 big competition about being better than anyone else, like Saitoh and Elendar seem to think.

Now someone's probably going to reply now telling me that I'm again saying my guild rocked or anything, I don't say my guild owned or sucked, we had fun back in the SI days and the guild was built up with friends I had known for a long time and that's how FL started (we recently started up a guild in WoW with the same people, and it's no competition or anything, and I'm totally loving it), we tried to get into the "competition" (emain fg vs. fg fights) and we did our best for it and had fun even though we were just gryphon knights and myrmidons, until some people quit and that got both mine and other's motivation down even though I kept going on every day and raised higher in ranks than most of my guild. In ToA the motivation was at a lowest after even more people left and the groups never got back to the level they used to be. Yes, FL did pretty bad in ToA, I come out for it and I say it, but Saitoh's logic seems to be that if you suck 1 day, you sucked before that time and will forever after.

// Xeanor

Xeanor :fluffle:

I remember fighting your FL grp a lot in the old SI days, was muchos fun :D
I miss the good old SI days with my old grp:
Snoz, Joor, Boooomer, Remish, zerach, elendar, silvester (with Mob5)...
Teh Tank-grp, hehe
Give that back :(

ps. Snoz come back to daoc and I will too :touch:

Xeanor

Fledgling Freddie
Minn said:

Hehe, the Maelstrom group, the Bad Omen group, the Everlast group, the Eclipse group, the Nolby Pride group, the Ascending Dawn group, and on the albion side the FL and the PE group, now those were the days, it was challenging and most of all fun. :)

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Personally found fights with FL always challenging; atleast pre-TOA which is exactly what Xeanor said. Also found Xeanor a good sorc; quick on the mezz and such.

TOA changed game alot; some came better out of it then others.. so be it. TOA also made alot of people quit, be it for IRL reasons or being too bored with DAOC to do the TOA-trip, which was at TOA-launch a hell-of-alot work. I personally still have nightmares about the first ML3-raid which was a grand-total of 14+ hours excluding pre-steps split up over 2 days.

Only thing in FL was Sycho who always noobed around screaming LOL XD; in such a weird Albion'ish language even us Hibs could understand it :clap:

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
See you miss me already puppet! xD

Valg pm me need to speak to you, need your wonderful advice on some recording software. xD

tetsue

Fledgling Freddie
good players asholes irl, but im sure they had fun recording etc
random roleplayers gonna own maelstrom tho :S

let the whine begin, cuz im sure valgair etc has something to say about this : must be hard using radar with noone noticing... but yeah great healer skills

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
tetsue said:
good players asholes irl, but im sure they had fun recording etc
random roleplayers gonna own maelstrom tho :S

let the whine begin, cuz im sure valgair etc has something to say about this : must be hard using radar with noone noticing... but yeah great healer skills

im sure excal groups have higher standard rvr as i use to play druid there myself, so we will probably get beaten alot, but cant say we wont make good restistance :]

and yeah its kinda hard using radar without showing it off(its not experience about what routes to take etc, but hey, radar r0x :D!) and thx!

edit: and i dont rly care about if we win or loose, i want fun fights

Craparoni

Fledgling Freddie
MaditioN said:
edit: and i dont rly care about if we win or loose, i want fun fights

thats a lie and u know it, when we loose (atleast when i run with u) , my headset is on fire due to the screaming at the other end :D
:fluffle:

Profion

Fledgling Freddie
Craparoni said:
thats a lie and u know it, when we loose (atleast when i run with u) , my headset is on fire due to the screaming at the other end :D

nha its only booomer you are hearing :p

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
Craparoni said:

its boom that whines on vent :] im the nazi one ><

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
annoying edit :( didn't like it when belo did it, and dont like it now.

very strong healer indeed! so fucking skilled it hurts :eek:

Gamah

Banned
I heard Madi was chief founder of the Radar club..and he replaced the icon to a big GAMAH sign..when i appear just so he could be close to me!

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
jesus what a thread :eek:

normally I think its entertaining to read flames but this thread was just sad. Movie was so and so, old Mael was better, Remi was a damn evil player tbh.

Anyhows.. keep on trashing each others I guess.. :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom