Maelstrom does Camelot!

Majsan

Fledgling Freddie
So easy to grapple a zerk in vendo/banespinke to make it useless ;)

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
I liked the Intro part of the movie. Where each member of the group does the wave/flex whatever emote AND the RR is also presented there. Nice original idea :) Also the pov feature in the movie is niceone :)

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Ixoth said:
Where each member of the group does the wave/flex whatever emote AND the RR is also presented there. Nice original idea :)
Eh, that's hardly original, and has been done in lots and lots of movies.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
I think cure disease is something only Albs and Hibs learned to do ASAP because they where faced with disease in EVERY fight against Mids - add it has no immunity and you learn to do this fast.

Mids on the other hand dont face disease all thát much. Most Alb-groups dont disease at all and only certain Hib-setups do; where shaman = must in RvR group and his ONLY job is to interrupt + rebuff basically. AE disease interrupts so thats used heavily.

Add in PBAE insta-disease (ROTFL frigging easymode) and oh well .... QQ i guess :D

gonna watch movie now.

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
Majsan said:
So easy to grapple a zerk in vendo/banespinke to make it useless ;)

not really from 80% of the time in personal experance they are in charge mode when then go vendo.. making them immune to grapple :<

Majsan

Fledgling Freddie
UndyingAngel said:
not really from 80% of the time in personal experance they are in charge mode when then go vendo.. making them immune to grapple :<

If you grapple someone with charge active, they can still move, but not meele... as far as i know atleast so should work just as good! ;)

Osri

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
By the way, Osril and Freddoo are about to be nerfed! :( Have a look in the coming 1.76a patch notes::mad:

gib wolverine model for us :m00:

Profion

Fledgling Freddie
well i think alot of u agre whit me when i say its easy to whine on the enemy realm what they have and what we dont have and that whine is from both alb,mid and hib groups/players so. 2 high rr zerkers in vendo is a hell ican imagine but 2x high rr BMs/merc is a hell to thats for sure.

And this whit insta desease that one thing that midgard have like aestun etc.
Hibs have casters whit singel stun and debuff for the own nuke damage.
Albs have theurgis that is a pain in the ass if the theurgist play right, chain stuning pets? Sorcs have a evul range and cast speed on mezz.

And there is alot of diffrens in the pve aswell iknow that a pet spam char is nice to have in pve like animist or thurgist. And i would lie if i didnt say i whine on that smt.

If we cant handle that the other realms have, things we/you dont have maby we should start to play wow instead. :wub:

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
mids and albs can debuff for their own damage too btw :p

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
stupeh said:
mids and albs can debuff for their own damage too btw :p
mid ones are left with the ulitlity of a wizard! and thats sad :p
must try and avoid daoc till exams over :/

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Manachanters have next to zero utility as well, Elendar. ;) (Well, ML9 pet is nice, but not much more beyond good damage.)

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
Belomar said:
Manachanters have next to zero utility as well, Elendar. ;) (Well, ML9 pet is nice, but not much more beyond good damage.)

in-ter-upt
also pbaoe is rather shiny (have to turn the damn lights off pling), though maybe not generalisted utility fluff

liloe

It's my birthday today!
MaditioN said:
its his irl mate or smt, pomalllka who also played in midget mafia

ok thx m8 =) I know who it is then =)

next time you see him give him a /wave from me =)

or I might just log in my cool dwarven runie and do it myself ( +10str fyi! ) =)

tribute

Fledgling Freddie
Profion said:
well i think alot of u agre whit me when i say its easy to whine on the enemy realm what they have and what we dont have and that whine is from both alb,mid and hib groups/players so. 2 high rr zerkers in vendo is a hell ican imagine but 2x high rr BMs/merc is a hell to thats for sure.

And this whit insta desease that one thing that midgard have like aestun etc.
Hibs have casters whit singel stun and debuff for the own nuke damage.
Albs have theurgis that is a pain in the ass if the theurgist play right, chain stuning pets? Sorcs have a evul range and cast speed on mezz.

And there is alot of diffrens in the pve aswell iknow that a pet spam char is nice to have in pve like animist or thurgist. And i would lie if i didnt say i whine on that smt.

If we cant handle that the other realms have, things we/you dont have maby we should start to play wow instead. :wub:
lots of text.. in general mids have an advantage in fg vs fg, thats what i said before, if you dont belive ask ppl who played hard core in all realms.

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
tribute said:
lots of text.. in general mids have an advantage in fg vs fg, thats what i said before, if you dont belive ask ppl who played hard core in all realms.

mids may appear to on pryd, but with real grps on all sides its very equal, if you think the other realms have the advantage, its because your not good enough, not that they are overpowered

Profion

Fledgling Freddie
tribute said:

Im not that kind of a person that solve the problems that may apare in fights on FH, im solve them ingame instead. Try to do so your self and you will find it pretty easy to kill the enemy. ;)

Xeanor

Fledgling Freddie
Elendar said:
mids may appear to on pryd, but with real grps on all sides its very equal, if you think the other realms have the advantage, its because your not good enough, not that they are overpowered

you're one of the worst players and you're rr10, which says enough i think

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Good quality, decent play, the music was good too BUT valg where is the true music you used to play?xD

The comment about midgard being easier they already have heard a lot and it isn't their fault they rolled the realm on release not knowing what would come their way, nothing beats midgard support and we all know that which of course makes them very hard to beat in the right hands like maelstrom have.(i know i used to say easymode etc a lot before but didn't really mean it as an insult at all since you do play good so and clarified it above anyway)

The only problem i thought the movie was a bit too long, never the less overall a decent video again.

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
Xeanor said:

ahh xeanor :wub: please come back now the servers are being clustered, an oportunity to be thrashed by you once again until you quit in tears would be too good to miss

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
Xeanor said:

[18:18:44] <saitoh-> xeanor hasnt talked to me again
[18:18:51] <saitoh-> since loch kicked him from group cause he sucked
[18:18:52] <saitoh-> and invited me

hi der

Reza

One of Freddy's beloved
Other than hands down the worst version of Back in Black ive ever heard, it was a decent movie.

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
ok im not a big fan of AC DC but I thought that was the original one? :p

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
Old.Ilum said:

its a yngwie malmsteen cover, and it r0x fyi Reza :p

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
finally saw it. WTF was bloody van Malmsteen doing to Back in Black? That bloody awful and fucking assualt on my senses.

Some nice fights to watch and good gaming as always but van Malsteen :touch: get the fuck away from AC DC!!

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Old.Ilum said:

bollox it was shite - he fooked the base line and could not ever get the rasping rawness of the original vocals. He sang it like some fucking pussy tart on the weekend.

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
Sharkith said:
bollox it was shite - he fooked the base line and could not ever get the rasping rawness of the original vocals. He sang it like some fucking pussy tart on the weekend.

well if you knew some its not yngwie singing himself, he only plays guitarr i recon, and for second think that cover is one of the best covers ive heard of black in black, tho not heard that many, kinda hard to replica ad/dc's singers grazpy voice, nevertheless tracking down on yngwie, :twak: on joo, yngwie r0x!

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Cant beat ACDC though classics should be left alone.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
MaditioN said:
well if you knew some its not yngwie singing himself, he only plays guitarr i recon, and for second think that cover is one of the best covers ive heard of black in black, tho not heard that many, kinda hard to replica ad/dc's singers grazpy voice, nevertheless tracking down on yngwie, :twak: on joo, yngwie r0x!

well if you can't hack the fecking thing leave it alone! As for Yngwie - sorry never liked him his early guitar stuf sounded like a pipe organ and if I wanted to hear one of those I would go to fucking church.

Apols - I don't often lose it but that early AC DC stuff is sacred.

relic

Fledgling Freddie
VALG ARE ARAB HEALER............

ILL EXPLAIN MORE

VALG WERE RECRUITD FROM GAME TO PLAY ALONG WITH REPUPLICAN GUARD IN IRAQ TO halt the american humvees from running over our islamic brethren like sausage.

GOOD VID" peace sryyyy for english i am still learn...

I love peter...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom