Maelstrom does Camelot!

Lupa

Fledgling Freddie
really nice vid, I hope it's a honor to be in the last fight ;>

Joor

Can't get enough of FH
What makes a grp good?...Teamwork, dedication, experience and tactics. Its not Individuals like remi, madi, fadeh or saitoh..just to mention a few..its the hole damn grp.
Our old mael grp ran together over a period of 8 months with the same setup, we all know eachother perfectly. I could say the same about old Public enemies grp..same grp every day. Some ppl think just becuz you are rr10 you are great---no, u can play just as good as rr5.
I make a guild grp on exc/hib some months ago- we are now rr5, and we kiill the other alb/mid rr7-10 grps there.

Im looking forward to Clustering..

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
Good show Mael - always had respect for your skills. Going to watch this again later today. And finally! I am a moviestar!

Lethul

FH is my second home
Joor said:
I make a guild grp on exc/hib some months ago- we are now rr5, and we kiill the other alb/mid rr7-10 grps there.

no offence but hmmm :p

rure

Fledgling Freddie
Joor said:

Yeah, uhm... no?

Sollers

Fledgling Freddie
Joor said:
I make a guild grp on exc/hib some months ago- we are now rr5, and we kiill the other alb/mid rr7-10 grps there.Im looking forward to Clustering..

hahahaha, k!

Box4m

Fledgling Freddie
tetsue said:
good players asholes irl, but im sure they had fun recording etc
random roleplayers gonna own maelstrom tho :S

let the whine begin, cuz im sure valgair etc has something to say about this : must be hard using radar with noone noticing... but yeah great healer skills

lols m8, where did u come from? rinkeby?
:eek2:

Joor

Can't get enough of FH
I didnt say we chain kill all gg on exc :)
What I meen is ..We HAVE killed FC, TT, groove etc..and ofc we dont win everytime.

Sollers

Fledgling Freddie
Joor said:
I didnt say we chain kill all gg on exc :)
What I meen is ..We HAVE killed FC, TT, groove etc..and ofc we dont win everytime.

watch our e-peens next time please mate. Such big things are easily stepped on ;)

on a sidenote: bring on clustering, looking forward to it :)

Naffets

Can't get enough of FH
Joor said:
U dont think we killed other GG?
I think this is FC : http://joorshare.dk/ns.avi

Somehow i remember this <o/

Edit:

Guild groups can deny we won occasionally all you want, just wait until we release a video and you'll see. Groove will admit we've won on occasion.

To be fair we loose aswell..but us loosing is not the debate here

Sollers

Fledgling Freddie
Joor said:
U dont think we killed other GG?
I think this is FC : http://joorshare.dk/ns.avi

I dont think anyone ever said you dont kill other GGs. Just, by saying "we are now rr5, and we kiill the other alb/mid rr7-10 grps there" you give the impression you normally kill the other GGs, which is not true :)

Nevertheless, we enjoy fighting you :)

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
Naffets said:
Groove will admit we've won on occasion.

Let's see, I at least remember one evening, where we killed your group... several times, and you won us just after a long fight with cg, had just stuck up, rebuffing, no power on healers and all ra's and instas down... So wouldnt exactly call you *beating* us ;)

I admit that you might've won Groove other times aswell, since I havent been playing much. But In the end if you count that how much you give rps to us and how much you get from us I think you'll agree with me that it's nowhere close to even 50/50 ;)

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
Sollers said:
I dont think anyone ever said you dont kill other GGs. Just, by saying "we are now rr5, and we kiill the other alb/mid rr7-10 grps there" you give the impression you normally kill the other GGs, which is not true :)

This is exactly what I meant in my post :)

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
well natural selection are low rr i guess, but they play pretty well, i think we did lose to em once, but that has been after been worn down by 3fg about 2mins ago or summin. But they are a good challenge so i can see it reasomble to assume they beat the likes of tt quite often i guess. Anyway their nice guys and give a fun fight and thats all that matters in the end really.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Yay, Excalibur vs Prydwen flames will be dominating these boards come clustering. :eek:

Matt

Fledgling Freddie
[NO]Subedai said:
But they are a good challenge so i can see it reasomble to assume they beat the likes of tt quite often i guess. .

Hahaha :D

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
its definitly gonna be a challenge, but great fun too, suspect when it settles down we'll be about equal with excal grps, fighting unusual playstyles with probably give one lot an advantage other the other initially, and most likely excal as they have many more high rr ggs running
edit: joor is permenantly high, so ofc its hard for them :m00:
wub you really joor

Naffets

Can't get enough of FH
Kalba said:
Let's see, I at least remember one evening, where we killed your group... several times, and you won us just after a long fight with cg, had just stuck up, rebuffing, no power on healers and all ra's and instas down... So wouldnt exactly call you *beating* us ;)

I admit that you might've won Groove other times aswell, since I havent been playing much. But In the end if you count that how much you give rps to us and how much you get from us I think you'll agree with me that it's nowhere close to even 50/50 ;)

Like i said Kalba, on occasion, didn't say that the circumstances meant the fight was completely equal, at the end of the day we are rr5 and your rr8-10Lx so we'll never always win xD

Groove is the biggest challenge at the moment for our group as far as i see it, so us saying we win them occasionally is a big thing for us at such low realm rank, but you guys are always fun to play and i've yet to see you add mid fight so :)

edit: typo fix

Sollers

Fledgling Freddie
[NO]Subedai said:
But they are a good challenge so i can see it reasomble to assume they beat the likes of tt quite often i guess.

Hahaha, I see your invite to Groove made you an even bigger tard than you used to be. It must be so nice for you to finally be in a guild who kills us more than we kill them.

I feel sorry for Groove, I hounestly do :( They are such nice people

Dallas

Fledgling Freddie
such epeen swinging in here :p

having wicked fight is all that matters for me, if i loose or not is a secondary thing :)

those 30-40 sec fights are so zzz..

Naffets

Can't get enough of FH
Dallas said:
such epeen swinging in here :p

having wicked fight is all that matters for me, if i loose or not is a secondary thing :)

those 30-40 sec fights are so zzz..

give more 6 min fights vs mids ay dall

Eregion

Fledgling Freddie
[NO]Subedai said:
well natural selection are low rr i guess, but they play pretty well, i think we did lose to em once, but that has been after been worn down by 3fg about 2mins ago or summin. But they are a good challenge so i can see it reasomble to assume they beat the likes of tt quite often i guess. Anyway their nice guys and give a fun fight and thats all that matters in the end really.
haha

Septina

Part of the furniture
'm8s, we only die if xx and yy and zz happens!!'
'OMFG DONT ATTACK RA'S DOWN!!!!!!!1111'
'You had adds m8s!!11'

etc :p

Oh, and i never die, i solo everything, i'm rr17 and soloed unbuffed all the way :D

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
Septina said:
'm8s, we only die if xx and yy and zz happens!!'
'OMFG DONT ATTACK RA'S DOWN!!!!!!!1111'
'You had adds m8s!!11'

etc :p

Oh, and i never die, i solo everything, i'm rr17 and soloed unbuffed all the way :D

Same, but I got rr18 in 1 week, died once cos aug str was down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom