Maelstrom does Camelot!

tribute

Fledgling Freddie
Well all rvr experienced ppl know that mid is superior in fg RvR, call it easy mode or whatever, but just ask around if you dont trust, ask WaR Legends, ask Nolby Pride, ask Jack Herer etc etc..

Runing 3 healers with FZ+PS makes it very easy to avoid tank trains etc.

Zerkers in vendo and on assist hits like trucks, no melee class ingame hits close to their dmg when in vendo.

And a non main healing class with Moc+shares+insta pb disease on very short timer is really nifty.. both alb and hib need to use one main healer to share stuff, and healing as solo druid/cleric vs fg mids aint easy I guess (while other druid/cle shares).

Add a sm with BG pet on that+Moc+Lifetap and you got an easy win win setup.

Im not blameing Mael for anything, they are good players, but still fg rvr as mid is easy mode :pPP

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
And I thought they brought in warlocks to give utility :cool:

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
tribute said:
Well all rvr experienced ppl know that mid is superior in fg RvR, call it easy mode or whatever, but just ask around if you dont trust, ask WaR Legends, ask Nolby Pride, ask Jack Herer etc etc..

Im not blameing Mael for anything, they are good players, but still fg rvr as mid is easy mode :pPP
There have all been different stages of the game where some realm have been superior over the other. Currently I whould probally want to pick Hib above any other, instead of mid if I did not have to exp again.

tribute said:
Runing 3 healers with FZ+PS makes it very easy to avoid tank trains etc.
15 min timer, 15 MIN TIMER!!! It's not up all the time anymore, hench reason many healers have gone to perfecter (since shamans seldom got the time to spare, to place a fop, an auger whould do this more efficantly without missing out on anything).

tribute said:
Zerkers in vendo and on assist hits like trucks, no melee class ingame hits close to their dmg when in vendo.
BM>>Zerkers, simply because of styles, and especially because of Ice Storm, mid don't got a charge tank with direct stun-style. A style that you can even get in on a strafing target (curse you Random Roleplayers, but why do I complain, I never play anything other then support...).

tribute said:
And a non main healing class with Moc+shares+insta pb disease on very short timer is really nifty.. both alb and hib need to use one main healer to share stuff, and healing as solo druid/cleric vs fg mids aint easy I guess (while other druid/cle shares).
Mid win !!! Yeah, one thing I like about mid :worthy:

tribute said:
Add a sm with BG pet on that+Moc+Lifetap and you got an easy win win setup.
I whould say sorc with (rr5+ moc) or bainshee whould do so much better, but that's just me.

-Inwe-

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
Easily best daoc movie i've seen in a while, good stuff :D

Toxx

Fledgling Freddie
Kind of a good movie, only a few decent fights. Was quite nice near the end with our random group of doom, the 6 min fight against the albs.

four things though!

Fredoo seems to pan the camera with the keyboard a lot :(

Demodar uses grey aoe root for rooting single targets?

Demodar doesnt have MLs? Dont see much disease curing really.

Panning the camera mid fight = better viewing imho. You get to see whats going on more in the fights, which is better for you and for us when we watch :p

Oh, and valg you are the ugliest purple munchkin ive ever seen, turn off catacombs for your next vid, dwarfs just arnt right.

Profion

Fledgling Freddie
Toxx said:
Kind of a good movie, only a few decent fights. Was quite nice near the end with our random group of doom, the 6 min fight against the albs.

four things though!

Fredoo seems to pan the camera with the keyboard a lot :(

Demodar uses grey aoe root for rooting single targets?

Demodar doesnt have MLs? Dont see much disease curing really.

Panning the camera mid fight = better viewing imho. You get to see whats going on more in the fights, which is better for you and for us when we watch :p

Oh, and valg you are the ugliest purple munchkin ive ever seen, turn off catacombs for your next vid, dwarfs just arnt right.

HAHAHAHA best shit for a long time, fun to se clueless ppl say what they think. Open your eyes m8 and maby you will atleast se some cure disease.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Nice movie, enjoyed it from the beginning to the end with a smile on my face. Always like to play against you guys and learn something. Valgair and his mezz are evul, hope to become as good as he is at some point, as I am only a Pac Healer wannabe.

And those two Zerkers that killed 2 of our people in the group before I could ichor them... hope we last longer than 2:30 minutes next time we meet you, I only remeber that something got horribly wrong for me in this fight (I guess I missed the action in my back) :eek:.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Nice movie, enjoyed it from the beginning to the end with a smile on my face. Always like to play against you guys and learn something. Valgair and his mezz are evul, hope to become as good as he is at some point, as I am only a Pac Healer wannabe.

And those two Zerkers that killed 2 of our people in the group before I could ichor them... hope we last longer than 2:30 minutes next time we meet you, I only remeber that something got horribly wrong for me in this fight (I guess I missed the action in my back) :eek:.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture

Toxx

Fledgling Freddie
I dont see what you found so funny demodar? I just watched the footage again, and i didnt see you cast ANY cure disease. I saw diseases cured, a few times not by you, and a few times that could have been done by anyone.

It was simply an observation made from watching the 6mins or so footage of you playing.

And using a grey aoe root to root single targets (pets, tanks etc) still applies aswell. Open YOUR eyes and watch the footage?

You obviously took my comments a bad way. Not sure why, its not like i called you a shit player now was it :O

Bhalage

Fledgling Freddie
Toxx said:
I dont see what you found so funny demodar? I just watched the footage again, and i didnt see you cast ANY cure disease. I saw diseases cured, a few times not by you, and a few times that could have been done by anyone.

It was simply an observation made from watching the 6mins or so footage of you playing.

And using a grey aoe root to root single targets (pets, tanks etc) still applies aswell. Open YOUR eyes and watch the footage?

You obviously took my comments a bad way. Not sure why, its not like i called you a shit player now was it :O

yes lol hes what a retard, acting like a complete idiot with this reply, but u know ego/epeen stuff : )
fun to read tho :E

anyway nice vid

Luz

Fledgling Freddie
I dont notice anything particular with this vid tbh.

Luona

Fledgling Freddie
some questions about this vid ....

why albs running with minc ? :p

why hibb running with hero bging ? :p

does any other grp then maelm have bof ^^ ?

and pe where is the l33t theurg pet spam ?

second does all grpas that meet maelm pop all ra:s in the beginning ?

no offence to anyone was a good vid but hardly see any assist trains of hibbs or albs caster or tanks wonder why..

and yes it have happen on very few times i play fg not much but it have happen .P

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Nice movie, I enjoyed watching it. :D Editing was a mile better than some of Valgair's recent movies, for sure. The POV switches were nice, but sometimes a little "off"; if you switch POV, try to do it when something interesting is happening to the person you are switching to. For instance, at some point, you switch to Demodar only to see him run to the side looking for a target, or you switch to Freddoo just as he is grappled, etc. Minor points, but maybe useful.

Music was mixed, I liked some of it, and some of it sucked. Nothing new there, can't please everyone. ;)

The main problem with this movie is that Dorfs look so ugly in Catacombs, Toxx is right. ;)

Oh, and Demodar, I respect you and I think you are a good player, but shut the fuck up for once? Learn to take criticism without blowing up. Oh, and Toxx is hardly "clueless".

To be honest, in regards to the cure disease thing, you don't seem to do that a lot. I was actually more impressed with Valgair at the end of the movie first single disease curing Boooomer and then healing him.

Other than that, I can only smile at a few of the petty comments being dropped in this thread... Most by bitter people who are either angry about being rolled over, or wannabes who love to take potshots at a well-known RvR guild like Maelstrom. (tribute, Luz, Haggus (the new Balbor?) spring to mind.)

Oldbone|Ramble

One of Freddy's beloved
Summoner said:
15 min timer, 15 MIN TIMER!!! It's not up all the time anymore, hench reason many healers have gone to perfecter (since shamans seldom got the time to spare, to place a fop, an auger whould do this more efficantly without missing out on anything).
15 min on Prydwen is enuff to have it up every second fight, or save it for good groups so the timer aint a problem, you saying many healers gone perfector? ^^

Summoner said:
BM>>Zerkers, simply because of styles, and especially because of Ice Storm, mid don't got a charge tank with direct stun-style. A style that you can even get in on a strafing target (curse you Random Roleplayers, but why do I complain, I never play anything other then support...).
Agree with you, BM's are very nice, altho that guy said that nothing out damage zerkers in vendo mode, I guess he ment its impossible to keep up with the healing, styles is something diffrent.

Summoner said:
I whould say sorc with (rr5+ moc) or bainshee whould do so much better, but that's just me.
Sm with ml9 pet/BG pet/stuning pet and moc+life tap worse then bainshee in fg rvr?

Just dl'd the vid, I like it alot, really nice.

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Luona said:
some questions about this vid ....

why albs running with minc ? :p

why hibb running with hero bging ? :p

does any other grp then maelm have bof ^^ ?

and pe where is the l33t theurg pet spam ?

second does all grpas that meet maelm pop all ra:s in the beginning ?

no offence to anyone was a good vid but hardly see any assist trains of hibbs or albs caster or tanks wonder why..

and yes it have happen on very few times i play fg not much but it have happen .P

its not rly PE, was a german friend of mine playing my pve specced theurgist ;p and we ran with mincer cause it was as good as anything else in the random grp we made, most of us hadnt played our chars in a year or so (if ever) :)

Subform

Fledgling Freddie
imo Maelstrom needs a better dresscode .. Pink just doesn't do it :p

.. on the other hand, if you see a group with 3+ Pink people, you properbly know you're about to die :)

:clap: Maelstrom, you rock :) :worthy:

I loved to annoy you the other day, by shooting the tower you just got, and stealth right before you came to check ..

You got me second time, if only you didn't attack my back, i would have gotten you. 1 Scout vs 8 Maelstrom .. easymode!

robbe

Loyal Freddie
healer and shaman perf

healer healer that other ml line.. which i am but dont remember name atm^^

need some cure near sight.. imba NS~

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
robbe said:
healer and shaman perf

healer healer that other ml line.. which i am but dont remember name atm^^

need some cure near sight.. imba NS~

stop eating so much food!

tribute

Fledgling Freddie
After have watched the movie twice now, or boredom I must agree with others, that shammy is one slow foker, tbh not so fun to watch him.

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
tribute said:
After have watched the movie twice now, or boredom I must agree with others, that shammy is one slow foker, tbh not so fun to watch him.

you should ask all the ppl that face him how many buffs they have left 1min into the fight

Profion

Fledgling Freddie
Oh, and Demodar, I respect you and I think you are a good player, but shut the fuck up for once? Learn to take criticism without blowing up.

hehe nah im coolt m8 i couldent care less aboute what other things.
Iknow im doing my part in the group so feel free to blame me dont think any one cares really. But hey if U think u can play shammy better then i am, join the ship u can take my spot no problem.

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
I thoroughly enjoyed the movie - decent music (mostly lol), nice change of views/editing etc. That fight in the middle of the vid was awesome :)

oh and lol @ Valgair Dancing with albs mid fight :D

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
downloading...... hmmmm I'll go get some Nachos to eat while I am watching it..... ;)

Belomar

Part of the furniture
tribute said:
Demodar is one of the best Shamans I've seen. You, on the other hand, are just a random know-it-all with a chip on your shoulder against Maelstrom in general and Valgair in particular.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
By the way, Osril and Freddoo are about to be nerfed! :( Have a look in the coming 1.76a patch notes:
1.76a said:
- Dwarf Berserkers will now shapechange into a smaller version of the bear model when Berserk ability is used.
:mad:

sphir

Fledgling Freddie
albs run with a mincer because it has 2x instant dds 1x instant stun - ablative / speed its a sojourner - water breathing, FZ etc. and its nice to have AM aswell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom