Maelstrom does Camelot!

Umilard

Loyal Freddie
Pudzy said:
Same, but I got rr18 in 1 week, died once cos aug str was down.

Stop lying Pudzy :<

Both you and me know the only time you got rps was when your nephew was playing :flame:

Oh, and nice movie Valgair! :)

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
Miss you Umi, more MSNing and joining my irc chan :(

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
sollers i didnt mean it in that way. what i meant was that tt are a really good challenge, and so are natural selection. so it wuld be plausible to believe that they do win sometimes against the other gg's.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
[NO]Subedai said:
what i meant was that tt are a really good challenge, and so are natural selection.
Heh, how patronising can you get, Mr DF-spammer? :D

Septina

Part of the furniture
[NO]Subedai said:
sollers i didnt mean it in that way. what i meant was that tt are a really good challenge, and so are natural selection. so it wuld be plausible to believe that they do win sometimes against the other gg's.

Subtitled: 'they are both a good challenge but their puny attempts are nothing against the overwhelming force of TEH VR!!!11'

:)

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
Septina said:
Subtitled: 'they are both a good challenge but their puny attempts are nothing against the overwhelming force of TEH VR!!!11'

:)

vr arent rvr'ing atm.

and im not in vr if thats an attempt to make a jibe or summin at me :)

Septina

Part of the furniture
[NO]Subedai said:
vr arent rvr'ing atm.

and im not in vr if thats an attempt to make a jibe or summin at me :)

You where in VR last time i played and your previous post made it sound EXACTLY like that ^^

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Joor said:
What makes a grp good?...Teamwork, dedication, experience and tactics. Its not Individuals like remi, madi, fadeh or saitoh..just to mention a few..its the hole damn grp.
Our old mael grp ran together over a period of 8 months with the same setup, we all know eachother perfectly. I could say the same about old Public enemies grp..same grp every day. Some ppl think just becuz you are rr10 you are great---no, u can play just as good as rr5.
I make a guild grp on exc/hib some months ago- we are now rr5, and we kiill the other alb/mid rr7-10 grps there.

Im looking forward to Clustering..

True, reason I mentioned Remi was that I simply found him to be a really good player. Overall Mael played very good earlier though, if I put it in a more diplomatic way ;) What made it good was support and Remi in my eyes. That SM that always PBAEcharged us was funny though, pbaecharge a hibpbaenukergrp with stuns solo as SM, GG ^^

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Shike said:
That SM that always PBAEcharged us was funny though, pbaecharge a hibpbaenukergrp with stuns solo as SM, GG ^^
On the other hand, Mids have AE stun, so it's not that bad an idea, really. ;) Still, sounds a bit like Zoyster on Alb/Excal (he PBAE charges groups of 3+ purple Taurs solo in PvE :D).

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Joor said:
What makes a grp good?...Teamwork, dedication, experience and tactics. Its not Individuals like remi, madi, fadeh or saitoh..just to mention a few..its the hole damn grp.
Our old mael grp ran together over a period of 8 months with the same setup, we all know eachother perfectly. I could say the same about old Public enemies grp..same grp every day. Some ppl think just becuz you are rr10 you are great---no, u can play just as good as rr5.
I make a guild grp on exc/hib some months ago- we are now rr5, and we kiill the other alb/mid rr7-10 grps there.

Im looking forward to Clustering..
but a good mezzer (like valg) can change the outcome still. And good players make a difference, but does not win the fight solely.

Liff

Fledgling Freddie
TooGoodForYou said:
m8's u could film the dmg dealers more .. not intresting looking on a suport class .. :twak:
I like to watch support :(

Belomar

Part of the furniture
TooGoodForYou said:
m8's u could film the dmg dealers more .. not intresting looking on a suport class .. :twak:
Just because you happen to have the attention span of the common house fly when you don't get to watch big damage numbers scrolling by doesn't mean that everyone is wired that way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom