lmao@hibs in thid 2nite

Balthus

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry hibs did the few mids still on at this silly hour in the morning ruin your plans to try and take the ck with your fg+ at silly o clock?
From looks of it tho you are staying until we log from sleep deprevation so ive no doubt ck will be in hib hands when i get up later.

Naugi

Fledgling Freddie
We're sorry. The ck you have tried to reach is unavailable. Please try again later.

FFS Hibbies its 3.30am, go and sleep in your hobbit holes. :twak:

Balthus

Fledgling Freddie
LOL i take it u hibs REALLY wanted the ck then seeings as you were willing to keep throwing rams at ck until u finally overran the whole 3 defenders with your fg+ at 0430 in the morning.Dunno whos the saddest you lot for trying to take a bg keep for 3.5hrs at 0430 or the 3 of us for defending it at that time of the morning.
Have to give credit where its due tho,you have some very good healers with u guys as there were many times i dotted a whole batch of you and just b4 death all of you were saved,time after time so well done was impressed,not impressed at the lame time of the morning but ahh well im off work for 2weeks so i can lie in :clap:
Boltfromtheblue/Kitycat xXxX :cheers:

Dunlein

Fledgling Freddie
Glad you middies enjoyed our little CK raid ! hehe

Speaking for myself ive got a week off work so ungodly hours are good for me plus i got a little over excited playing my Light Eldy for the first time in thid ;)

Dont know about you but i thought the whole thing was kinda funny, had a good laugh trading nearsights with one of you.

Turned out that a couple of peeps capped bg1 and had never taken a keep so it was a good last night for them.

Hope to see you in thid again sometime !

Balthus

Fledgling Freddie
the reason we were determined to defend it has been shown today:(
Hibs stop being such wimps,you have awesome classes and you refuse to leave the halfway mark of ck hill,i saw 1bard and luri caster go past mb,the rest of you are refusing to come down despite having the numbers over us mids atm.
Midgard actualy prefers it when alb has ck as they will come fight and use the ck as a launch pad rather than a hiding hole.Come down and fight guys,so what if u die theres nowhere near enuff of us to try and take the ck b4 u port back in,take a leaf (get it?Leaf=tree=hibby ;)) out of alb/mids books and come down and fight at least to the mb rather than hide in ck all day only running out when theres 1 whole stealther to kill or summat.
OH and btw Strongand pls get a backbone ive not seen you without a zerg backup yet and your a champ roam a bit,show some skillz rather than just leech all the time m8,im only a hunter but ill fight u with my spear i dont care if ill lose but you all seem to have to hold each others hands everywhere u go,seems like atm hibs cant move without at least 3others to hold their hands?Come on its gotta be embarrassing having albs being thought of over hibs ;)

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Wow strong mid whine in here.

Especially given in my experience mids CK hug loads when they have it. :p

Regnorm

Fledgling Freddie
Dunlein said:
Glad you middies enjoyed our little CK raid ! hehe

Speaking for myself ive got a week off work so ungodly hours are good for me plus i got a little over excited playing my Light Eldy for the first time in thid ;)

Dont know about you but i thought the whole thing was kinda funny, had a good laugh trading nearsights with one of you.

Turned out that a couple of peeps capped bg1 and had never taken a keep so it was a good last night for them.

Hope to see you in thid again sometime !

:m00:

Naugi

Fledgling Freddie
Danya said:
Especially given in my experience mids CK hug loads when they have it. :p
We've had this discussion before. All realms hug ck when its under attack. But Hibbies more than any other Realm hug ck all the time. :twak:

Last time Hibbies had ck Albs helped us take it back again and theres a reason for that. There were Alb posts on FH at the time saying they wanted Mids to have ck rather than Hibs because the Hibs dont leave the ck doors.

No one enjoys trying to reach someone cowering behind a shroom field at the ck doors, getting hit by npc Guardians and Bowmen in the process and dying not because the Hib players were better (which we can all salute) but because they let npcs do the work for them.

Like it or not, its a widely held belief that Hibs having ck is just about the least fun you can have in Thidranki.

Dogan1

Fledgling Freddie
Naugi said:
We've had this discussion before. All realms hug ck when its under attack. But Hibbies more than any other Realm hug ck all the time. :twak:

Last time Hibbies had ck Albs helped us take it back again and theres a reason for that. There were Alb posts on FH at the time saying they wanted Mids to have ck rather than Hibs because the Hibs dont leave the ck doors.

No one enjoys trying to reach someone cowering behind a shroom field at the ck doors, getting hit by npc Guardians and Bowmen in the process and dying not because the Hib players were better (which we can all salute) but because they let npcs do the work for them.

Like it or not, its a widely held belief that Hibs having ck is just about the least fun you can have in Thidranki.

Obviously you have not been on tonight in thid.
Hibbies running all over the place, even camping right outside mid home, lol a bunch even got killed cause they got too close =P , more hibs around mb and onwards than around ck tbh.

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Heh, so I must have been imagining all the mids sitting in front of CK doors and no where else with about 1fg mid stealthers on the CK island to back them up. I only saw that, oh every day the mids had CK....

Dunlein

Fledgling Freddie
Well for whats its worth i agree with what some of you have written. I dont like camping if i can avoid it, open field fights are more fun for me even if i end up cursing something about sorcs bolt range mezz ;)

The only times i will camp is if my group decides to or if we dont have any decent droods/bards about.

Bah, i guess you will probably flame away anyhow...all i can say is that i much prefer it when there are even numbers and open field fights so we can pwn each other :clap: But as you all know, none of us can really influence these things. Just cos im a hibbie doesnt mean i approve of everything my realm buddies do.

Feel free to try and nuke/shoot/smack my lil lurikeen anytime im there cos i will be doing the same to you !! /salute

PS...jeez there is a hibbie zerg out there tonight, time for my tea methinks.

Balthus

Fledgling Freddie
Lol yeah i should learn to keep my gob shut,3hrs after writing this thread thres 5fgs of hibs zerging the life outa thid and this is even less fun than them sitting at ck doors.Does go to prove 1 thing tho,hibs wont come out an play unless they have 3-1 odds over the other realms,which is a shame as theres some very good hibby players out there that will :worthy: roam about abit.Its a shame its the same old routine tho,hibs take ck at silly oclock then omg look theres hundreds of them zerging thid the next day.You watch,the second the ck is retaken by albs/mids 90% of the hibs will vanish like they never existed until next time they own ck when shock horror theres 5fgs of them again.
Pls this isnt a serious whine just me having a bit of fun with you all as those who visit thid on a regular basis will know most my chars Boltfromtheblue/kitycat/bladebabe and will know i tend to run around solo and unbuffed,even my shammy is mental an runs off on his own (much to sindis disgust the silly mare after she followed me and got killed lol).But i would imagine even the regular hibby thid visitors have to admit that hibs tend to only come out when they have ck and 8times outa 10 the hibs will tend to take ck very late or early,and yes all realms do it i know but from my peronal views it seems hibs tend to take it a lot more when its quiet in there>It must annoy the regular hibs in there when 99% time they struggle to get a decent grp then soon as ck is theirs they got 5bloody fgs lol :clap: :flame:

Naugi

Fledgling Freddie
Danya said:
I only saw that, oh every day the mids had CK
Now if you wouldnt mind telling us exactly who the hell you are, apart from someone who seems to Troll every thread looking for a chance to make stupid comments, maybe we will know if you are talking from experience or just out of your arse.

;)

Naugi

Fledgling Freddie
Balthus said:
Lol yeah i should learn to keep my gob shut, 3hrs after writing this thread theres 5fgs of hibs zerging the life outa thid and this is even less fun than them sitting at ck doors.
Now look what you've done Balthus! :twak:

Dreadlord

Fledgling Freddie
Well I for one would like to thank that group of hibs that were in bg that night, and also I would like to thank the mids that defended the keep very good. I was the little archer Sho who was killed by you guys a lot :)

The reason for us taking the castle that night was because I asked my group m8's if we could. I was about to cap my rps and I have never before been on a keep take. They let me try the Ram which was quite hillarious as I have never done that before, and used a lot of extra time. In fact these guys learned me more about rvr this night than I have learned in all my time in bg. I would like to thank the mids that defended the keep cause it would not have been fun without you :D

To the discussion I would like to add, Yes it is annoying that the hibs seems to swarm bg1 when we have the keep, and not when we try capture it.
I usually have tried hunting alone with my little archer, but rarely do I see mids or albs alone. usually I end up zerged by either because I try to shoot at 1, or I end up slaughtered by some stealther.

and btw when I logged on today there were like 300 mids inside the castle, fat chance I had to get out :(

Anyway my time in bg1 is over, and it is back to leveling and soon i'll be running around bg2

Dreadlord

Fledgling Freddie
and naugi.... I kind of hate that Sindi of yours... I have really been mad at you lately. You always seems to show up behind my back ;)

---
Sho Pi, lvl 24 Lurikeen ranger

Balthus

Fledgling Freddie
HEHE fair enuff sho but try it at an earlier time and try a real challenge ;) But i can sorta understand if there was a reason.Had to admit it was funny porting out,jamming f8 and casting dot and pressing port back in macro all at the same time as it let me get a nice aoe dot onto u guys on or near the ram an b4 u could you get me i was already back in :)
And yes the mids took ck back and were wondering why the hibs were all gone when i informed them your relics were under attack and i guessed a CTA had been announced.

Dreadlord

Fledgling Freddie
heheh Yeah I had a great time that night :D

Well I will try to level up my main so I can get to the reroll part... So I can get back into bg action :D
I have never done much rvr yet as I have low chars, but I am getting there..
I have never had that much fun in rvr, but after that night I want more :p

relic under attack you say? hmm that would explain why there was very very few mids trying to def ck. I was really bummed out when I saw you took the ck back as I worked until 7.30 this morning to upgrade the damn doors. took me a lot of hours just to run with all that wood :(

---
Sho, lvl 24 Lurikeen ranger

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Naugi said:
Now if you wouldnt mind telling us exactly who the hell you are, apart from someone who seems to Troll every thread looking for a chance to make stupid comments, maybe we will know if you are talking from experience or just out of your arse.

;)
If you say so.

You refused to fight me mind, so I dunno what that says about you. :p

Grimmen

Fledgling Freddie
Dreadlord said:
Anyway my time in bg1 is over, and it is back to leveling and soon i'll be running around bg2

have fun running around there alone ^^

Mishal

Fledgling Freddie
Balthus said:
Sorry hibs did the few mids still on at this silly hour in the morning ruin your plans to try and take the ck with your fg+ at silly o clock?
From looks of it tho you are staying until we log from sleep deprevation so ive no doubt ck will be in hib hands when i get up later.

Shh, don't scare em away. they are like rare animals, only comming once in a while, and only in packs. Hib is usually like this /who thid bard ... Everytime hib have ck they are in pretty numbers, let em have it for a while, will bring some great action to Thidranki, we need to say goodbye to it b4 NF hits.

Naugi

Fledgling Freddie
Dreadlord said:
and naugi.... I kind of hate that Sindi of yours... I have really been mad at you lately. You always seems to show up behind my back
LOL Sorry matey, usually theres not many Lurikeens to choose from so its hard to avoid picking on the same one twice.

I do try to be nice sometimes: The other day I found a Lurikeen in front of a large number of mids on mb. So I just stuck to him and hugspammed while glued to his back (uncovering the little fella would have been instant zerg death for him). What does he do? Turn around and hit me. Well brave little imp, but of course *kabooom* *nuke* *lifetap* *bolt* followed shortly after. Hope that wasnt you, hehe.

Gratz on the keeptake the other day anyway, made that night in Thid a lot more interesting than the usual constant patrolling for enemy stealthers. Hope you had as much fun as we did.

:cheers:

Dreadlord

Fledgling Freddie
Heheh yeah I had a great time Naugi, no doubts about that ;)

Nah I don't think that was me, cause I always run away cause I can't kill anything in close combat.

Tho running away never saves me either. I am usually mezzed or slowed or smth hehe always end up dead.. :D

Actually I would like to send a hug to this one mid that encountered me near mb and hit me a few times. He knew he'd won so he let me run :)
That was nice of him/her, even sendt me a /wave as I sped towards safety.

The powerplayers should never forget that sometimes it might be a complete rvr noob on the other side, not 1 with several 50's loads of money and can afford sc items and whatnot

And Grimmen. Yes I know bg2 is rather empty tho I never understood why. What makes bg2 so unpopular?? if it is because it is empty of ppl, well then we all should just start using it and it would be more ppl there :D

---
Sho Pi, lvl 25 Lurikeen Ranger

Balthus

Fledgling Freddie
Its empty cause you cant /level a char straight into it ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom