Little video: 3-Way smack-down orgy AMGO (r) Rated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lethul

FH is my second home
Soulbringer said:
his comment was about JH, and that shows what from JH? all JH movies iv seen so far is just epic farming :touch:

and those excal movies are ok.. nothing special thou and those are rvr movies this is just a clip :m00:

no he asked about excal movies :cheers:

i dont think JH has done a "movie" other than the FC 3 fight movie, so not really any epic farming there either. Have no idea if that movie is on some ftp somewhere tho.

Nothing special about those movies? you have to be blind to not see that soruu is lightyears ahead of zerach in "skeel" ;)

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Lethul said:
no he asked about excal movies :cheers:

i dont think JH has done a "movie" other than the FC 3 fight movie, so not really any epic farming there either. Have no idea if that movie is on some ftp somewhere tho.

Nothing special about those movies? you have to be blind to not see that soruu is lightyears ahead of zerach in "skeel" ;)
Why because he manages to get off side styles ? If u notice remi is pulling side styles for 9 second stun .. why does zerach need to do this too ? for a extra +5 damage .. hardly worth it.

SethNaket

Fledgling Freddie
Soulbringer said:
his comment was about JH, and that shows what from JH? all JH movies iv seen so far is just epic farming :touch:

That's funny cause the only movies they've released is one where they fight FC 3 or 4 times ("top" alb guild on exc at the time) with a zergslaughter as intermission, and one where they beat 2 fg vgn (hibbie self-proclaimed leet guild). Guess there must be some other guild called JH that have given you some other movies :)

Both of those are on alocas ftp aswell, in the same directory as those Lethul posted even. Think you can find them now or is that still too hard? ;)

Soulbringer

Fledgling Freddie
I saw the 2 vids you posted on that DH movie thread on vn boards... kinda laughed watchin em seein that you posted them to boast and they were only :eek:~~

only vid i got atm from JH myself is stygga_jh or something(deleted the others but kept this one to watch n laugh from time to time) wasnt fg jh afaik but still its a clip just like this is, and you were facing blue con sorc mezz etc, muchos leet skills to keel dem albs there! :clap:

bult

Loyal Freddie
Soulbringer said:
I saw the 2 vids you posted on that DH movie thread on vn boards... kinda laughed watchin em seein that you posted them to boast and they were only :eek:~~

only vid i got atm from JH myself is stygga_jh or something(deleted the others but kept this one to watch n laugh from time to time) wasnt fg jh afaik but still its a clip just like this is, and you were facing blue con sorc mezz etc, muchos leet skills to keel dem albs there! :clap:
I agree the JH movies out there aint that good but they still play ALOT better then zerach in this movie, dont know about the rest of his group they might be great but he isnt anyway.

Soulbringer

Fledgling Freddie
SethNaket said:
Both of those are on alocas ftp aswell, in the same directory as those Lethul posted even. Think you can find them now or is that still too hard? ;)

never tried to find them, i dont spend time to look for crap like that :kissit:

Lethul

FH is my second home
Soulbringer said:

stygga_jh ? ooooh, you mean that fg fight with 2 jh players? :eek7:

no idea what vids was posted in DH movie thread but i think we have only had one "real" movie tbh.

Lethul

FH is my second home
snoz said:
Why because he manages to get off side styles ? If u notice remi is pulling side styles for 9 second stun .. why does zerach need to do this too ? for a extra +5 damage .. hardly worth it.

agree, the about 110 cap increase aint worth it........... *points at growth rates* there is more to styles than stuns :fluffle:

but look what bult said, he is a wise man ;) rest of grp might be uber players etc

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Lethul said:
agree, the about 110 cap increase aint worth it........... *points at growth rates* there is more to styles than stuns :fluffle:

but look what bult said, he is a wise man ;) rest of grp might be uber players etc
I rock :)

Soulbringer

Fledgling Freddie

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Lethul said:
FCFinal is far better than anything ive seen from mid/pry yet tbh. vgnla-jh.avi isnt a JH gg. And we do quite well ? :p
downloading atm, since our wanker irl skald has a house party and let whole group down QQ wanker imo :)

Lethul i have a question for you ... Are jh going to play hib/prydwen more actively now ?

Lethul

FH is my second home
snoz said:
downloading atm, since our wanker irl skald has a house party and let whole group down QQ wanker imo :)

Lethul i have a question for you ... Are jh going to play hib/prydwen more actively now ?

hahaha :)
skalds are usually traitors i agree :touch:

i think JH are gonna play pry more actively now yes :D

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
C'mon, stop speculating what would happen if we were playing on Excal. :worthy:

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Lethul said:
hahaha :)
skalds are usually traitors i agree :touch:

i think JH are gonna play pry more actively now yes :D
Cool i look forward to fighting a fully opted BM group. My pov atm is very much mid fotm >>>>>> bm group, I know some of your members think differently (have chated to one ^^)

So we shall see. I never have any problems with losing to non zerg adders.

Lethul

FH is my second home
snoz said:
Cool i look forward to fighting a fully opted BM group. My pov atm is very much mid fotm >>>>>> bm group, I know some of your members think differently (have chated to one ^^)

So we shall see. I never have any problems with losing to non zerg adders.

only 1 problem.. JH are playing casters now (damn fotms :p )

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
snoz said:

so sorry :(
blame housemates ffs, they invited girls!

remi

Fledgling Freddie
Lethul said:
FCFinal is far better than anything ive seen from mid/pry yet tbh.

FC playing shit doesnt mean your good Mr Lethul ;d

Freppe

Fledgling Freddie
Lethul pls~ can i join you on prydwen????¿¿¿¿ :worthy: :D joke m8! Can u read it btw, without dots!

Freppe

Fledgling Freddie
Btw give soru back for hardcore thread again :( such friendly thread now :m00:

Tokz

Fledgling Freddie
Zenith said:
Ouch, I would say NPs zerkers kill x3 times faster. :)

Hehe, well. First of all i'd like to say a couple of things.. a) It is clear that they do use atleast 1*bof in that fight.. 70 damage styled etc. Not very easy to kill anything with that tbh.
Second. I'd like to agree with people who say np are the toughest guild at excal, atleast that "set" grp they had that week when they farmud 1 mill.. But but but.. people saying JH are as hard as np.. well maybe as hard.. but as skilled? No.. imo. I can't agree with that until i see them move with less than 3 savages. Even saw them going 4, 3 healers, shammy for a while for the ultimate fotm. Too much easymode to show skills then tbh :puke:
And i even know this certain person in JH who left mid and went hib excal just becuase he finally realized how easy it was :eek:
Enough whined.. i know i shouldn't.. but i just can't stay away from it :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom