Little video: 3-Way smack-down orgy AMGO (r) Rated

Status
Not open for further replies.

SethNaket

Fledgling Freddie
snoz said:
Ok explain what JH or NP do better then us in this video then please ?

Well, for starters...

i) Tanks that can actually land positional styles, not just spam clan's call and fail 75% of them.

ii) Assisters who actually keep track of where their MA is.

iii) Support who can actually heal and interrupt enemy support at the same time (this is especially good when your MA f8 on mercs like fadeh or dreami, bit harder to kill tanks if they're getting healed by two uninterrupted clerics standing 5m away).

iv) MAs who can make good calls on when to give up on their current target and pick a better one (like above when two clerics are standing still healing 5m away from you when you're trying to kill a merc with failed styles).

v) Savages who actually use their resist buffs when two rr10 mercs turn around and hit back, so they don't die embarrasingly in 5 seconds after hitting said mercs for 30s+ already.

vi) Tanks who don't actually stick and hit a charmed pet for several rounds, when that pet is on his way to interrupt an enemy druid.

Just off the top of my head, give some more movies and I'm sure I can find a lot more.

rure

Fledgling Freddie
snoz said:
Such ego, you must have a pretty sad fucking life to come here on our thread boasting how much better u are ... virtual penis 10 irl penis 0 imo. Behind the monitor hard man we call them in quake .. fucking irl pussy.

Go back to your fucking spainish excal boards and farm more epics.

after that post I wonder who have a sad life.

Box4m

Fledgling Freddie
hey excal ppl, i know u uber etc, we all know excalibur is TEH server to play on, anyway.

NP or JH have any videos where they dont farm epics so i can see and learn from their skills, i would like to be as good also

snoz

Loyal Freddie
SethNaket said:
Well, for starters...

i) Tanks that can actually land positional styles, not just spam clan's call and fail 75% of them.

ii) Assisters who actually keep track of where their MA is.

iii) Support who can actually heal and interrupt enemy support at the same time (this is especially good when your MA f8 on mercs like fadeh or dreami, bit harder to kill tanks if they're getting healed by two uninterrupted clerics standing 5m away).

iv) MAs who can make good calls on when to give up on their current target and pick a better one (like above when two clerics are standing still healing 5m away from you when you're trying to kill a merc with failed styles).

v) Savages who actually use their resist buffs when two rr10 mercs turn around and hit back, so they don't die embarrasingly in 5 seconds after hitting said mercs for 30s+ already.

vi) Tanks who don't actually stick and hit a charmed pet for several rounds, when that pet is on his way to interrupt an enemy druid.

Just off the top of my head, give some more movies and I'm sure I can find a lot more.
Well if you watched that video you might notice healers have stuff on them 95% of the time rest of it they are healing their arse off trying to keep group up.

Anyway tbh i dont care what you think, you do ur stuff on excal vs epics we do our stuff on prydwen vs rr10/11 albs and hibs.... totally different server.

bult

Loyal Freddie
snoz said:
Well if you watched that video you might notice healers have stuff on them 95% of the time rest of it they are healing their arse off trying to keep group up.

Anyway tbh i dont care what you think, you do ur stuff on excal vs epics we do our stuff on prydwen vs rr10/11 albs and hibs.... totally different server.

Fyi DH is probably highest RR grp in the world so... like. whatever.

Box4m

Fledgling Freddie
bult said:
sorry wont happen

ok man ;/ but are there any movies? or are u just sitting here boasting anyhow? and its quite sad to see albs from excal even speak in here? o_O

PE would rape JH on excal tbh, i dno but some day u might understand

Box4m

Fledgling Freddie
bult said:

I agree DH is very good, but 1guild = excal? ;O

the other 200albs in /who emain daily in epics who dont know what they doing?

bult

Loyal Freddie
Box4m said:
ok man ;/ but are there any movies? or are u just sitting here boasting anyhow? and its quite sad to see albs from excal even speak in here? o_O

PE would rape JH on excal tbh, i dno but some day u might understand

riiiiight. maybe if you want it hard enough it will happen, or maybe thats how it works in the movies only.

Jonaldo

Can't get enough of FH
Best guild on Prywen is Elite - HDS follow closely after.

All alb & mid guilds are noskill weenies tbfh xD

Box4m

Fledgling Freddie
bult said:
riiiiight. maybe if you want it hard enough it will happen, or maybe thats how it works in the movies only.

ye m8 u are v good we know that... btw who are u? :eek:

snoz

Loyal Freddie
bult said:

Ye ofc i know DH. and how they do vs you :)

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
Zenith said:
Ouch, I would say NPs zerkers kill x3 times faster. :)

kill randoms 3x faster quite possibly, and maybe even certain odins hmg-hpk camping only guilds too

Awful

Banned
hah, omg lol... now that is true comedy. most worthless piece of shit gaming i've ever seen (except some us shit).

give this ***** 5/5 stars for its humorous content (the movie that is)

Box4m

Fledgling Freddie
Awful said:
hah, omg lol... now that is true comedy. most worthless piece of shit gaming i've ever seen (except some us shit).

give this ***** 5/5 stars for its humorous content (the movie that is)

thx m8 :D

katt!

Fledgling Freddie
Box4m said:
so u dont wanna reveal yourself? why should anyone listen to u at all then? :eek:
i know you are retarded and stuff.. but his chars are listed in his sig ;o

bult

Loyal Freddie
Box4m said:
so u dont wanna reveal yourself? why should anyone listen to u at all then? :eek:
reveal myself? im sorry but if you check my sig you can see my chars name so i dont really understand your question. You wanna know my irl name or? maybe you want my life story.

remi

Fledgling Freddie
I FEEEL TEH EXCAL ZERG INC FRIKKIN WHOLE THREAD LAGGS

:m00:

Box4m

Fledgling Freddie
katt! said:
i know you are retarded and stuff.. but his chars are listed in his sig ;o

omfg are they? and the fact remains, who is he? :eek: another blunt sitting jurking off infront of the monitor saying he is good? i doubt that tbh, however whatever u elite ppl say from excal, i think its very hard to win there >_<

rvn

One of Freddy's beloved
well if our light tanks would have played the way he did we would loose 99% of the time vs rr/ad/vgn bm grp/bf/dh and you however seem to win just fine even tho atleast one of your light tank performs like a warder paladin

remi

Fledgling Freddie
rvn said:
well if our light tanks would have played the way he did we would loose 99% of the time vs rr/ad/vgn bm grp/bf and you however seem to win just fine even tho atleast one of your light tank performs like a warder paladin

what happen too NP on pryd anyway? got owned and went back too excal? :rolleyes:

snoz

Loyal Freddie
bult said:
They win, or they did anyway. Havent seen em in a long time now.
Well fyi eclipse is hardly a gimp group compared to DH :)

katt!

Fledgling Freddie
Box4m said:
omfg are they? and the fact remains, who is he? :eek: another blunt sitting jurking off infront of the monitor saying he is good? i doubt that tbh, however whatever u elite ppl say from excal, i think its very hard to win there >_<
with tanks like zerach.. yeah, i can imagine it must be hard :(

bult

Loyal Freddie
snoz said:
Well fyi eclipse is hardly a gimp group compared to DH :)
I said eclipse sucked? not really cant remember saying that nope no. They seem like a competent group of players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom