Little video: 3-Way smack-down orgy AMGO (r) Rated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fadeh

Fledgling Freddie
All people who flames people for they are bored might want to consider to get out of the home more often.

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Fadeh said:
All people who flames people for they are bored might want to consider to get out of the home more often.
Just somthing to do in downtime in daoc innit, reply my pm's on irc btw u got me on ignore or ? :(

SethNaket

Fledgling Freddie
Remem said:
mm thought he was mana since most common eld spec but i do hope u run with 1 mana eld :X

JH got 2 chanters and 1 void eld on pryd, cause their manaeld is playing his BD on exc (Bonehead). If they don't debuff/disease you it's cause they didn't find any random eld to fill that spot, man I'm glad I studied quantum field theory so I could draw these mind-boggling conclusions!

However they don't seem to need a manaeld to beat you from what I've seen.

Remem said:
And i can show you were void debuff button is just pm me nub :s Voidys got debuffs too but no str/con get u r facts clear before u start playin clown :)

Don't be silly, everyone knows you meant str/con debuff and you tried (and failed) to get a cheap shot in. You're just making yourself look stupid trying to talk your way out of it. Not that you looking stupid is anything new really.

PS. if you're gonna write single letters instead of words, atleast use them right. u r = you are, "get you are facts clear" doesn't make much sense, you know.DS

Fadeh

Fledgling Freddie
snoz said:
Just somthing to do in downtime in daoc innit, reply my pm's on irc btw u got me on ignore or ? :(

Ignore on yes. Got to tired hear your whines and flames in the end.

If you wanna tell me something then you can pm me here on freddys though.

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Fadeh said:
Ignore on yes. Got to tired hear your whines and flames in the end.

If you wanna tell me something then you can pm me here on freddys though.
hmmm i think that worked both ways imo and like i dont put you on ignore id sooner hear what youhave to say.

Just turn it off ^^

Remem

Fledgling Freddie
SethNaket said:
JH got 2 chanters and 1 void eld on pryd, cause their manaeld is playing his BD on exc (Bonehead). If they don't debuff/disease you it's cause they didn't find any random eld to fill that spot, man I'm glad I studied quantum field theory so I could draw these mind-boggling conclusions!

However they don't seem to need a manaeld to beat you from what I've seen.

Don't be silly, everyone knows you meant str/con debuff and you tried (and failed) to get a cheap shot in. You're just making yourself look stupid trying to talk your way out of it. Not that you looking stupid is anything new really.

PS. if you're gonna write single letters instead of words, atleast use them right. u r = you are, "get you are facts clear" doesn't make much sense, you know.DS

u retarded or smt? yes i ment str/con debuff but then say so idiot and no they didnt beat us. We won 4 out of 5 mostly flawless. Except for one fight with 1 ld and grp got killed all splitted up. So get u r facts straight fuckin ass cock! ty

And no i write how i want, since u coulkd translate it u understood whats the deal u get payed for teachin ppls to how to write on a comp forum or u jsut fuckin stupid?

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
snoz said:
yep, zerach dont even wanted video posted, was me saying come on was a nice fight kinda fun to watch im sure some people would like to see it. I had to spend time convincing him, he told me before he made mistakes in it (that happens we all human).

listen to smart people then next time

SethNaket

Fledgling Freddie
Remem said:
u retarded or smt? yes i ment str/con debuff but then say so

Well I'm obviously not as smart as you. I mean atleast I would make sure they actually have a char capable of casting the spells I'm gonna try to use for a cheapshot at their group.

Remem said:
We won 4 out of 5 mostly flawless. Except for one fight with 1 ld and grp got killed all splitted up. So get u r facts straight fuckin ass cock! ty

Right, was that the same time their void eld didn't disease and str/con debuff you? ;)

Never heard anyone using the LD excuse either, you think of that one yourself? I would believe you and all, you sound very convincing; Except that I watched Lethul play a few nights ago and they killed your ugly liddul group three times and didn't lose once. But I guess when someone is as smart as you they don't need to back off when they're energy debuffed and a chanter mocs.

Remem said:
And no i write how i want, since u coulkd translate it u understood whats the deal u get payed for teachin ppls to how to write on a comp forum or u jsut fuckin stupid?

I could translate it just fine, it translates to "get you are facts straight", and that still doesn't make sense. But yea, I'm fuckin stupid and you're a bona fide genious. :cheers:

Remem

Fledgling Freddie
SethNaket said:
Well I'm obviously not as smart as you. I mean atleast I would make sure they actually have a char capable of casting the spells I'm gonna try to use for a cheapshot at their group.

Right, was that the same time their void eld didn't disease and str/con debuff you? ;)

Never heard anyone using the LD excuse either, you think of that one yourself? I would believe you and all, you sound very convincing; Except that I watched Lethul play a few nights ago and they killed your ugly liddul group three times and didn't lose once. But I guess when someone is as smart as you they don't need to back off when they're energy debuffed and a chanter mocs.

I could translate it just fine, it translates to "get you are facts straight", and that still doesn't make sense. But yea, I'm fuckin stupid and you're a bona fide genious. :cheers:

You seem to start to understand. And Maybe u should get glasses or smt or ask Lethul himself how fight ended up if he got some balls to tell he lost in a computergame for once :O

SethNaket

Fledgling Freddie
Remem said:
You seem to start to understand. And Maybe u should get glasses or smt or ask Lethul himself how fight ended up if he got some balls to tell he lost in a computergame for once :O

Why should I ask him? I was sitting next to him enjoying some coffee while watching them kill you several times. The only one here who needs to get the balls to admit defeat is you. ;)

Azurat

Fledgling Freddie
I guess you must be counting the 2 times we were in the hmg area then and jh got 2 fg friends coming to help them. The other 5 times we meet them they managed to kill us once, due to some fuck ups. 1 time was almost even, and the other 3 times they were totaly owned.

SethNaket

Fledgling Freddie
Azurat said:
I guess you must be counting the 2 times we were in the hmg area then and jh got 2 fg friends coming to help them.

As I recall it was closer to HTK. You added on them after they had killed a mid caster group, but the bard still managed to win mez against you with red nearsight. When all your tanks where down some more hibs added from htk so it wasn't a clean fight but seeing a 65% nearsighted bard win mez against a healer was just priceless. :) Second time was on the road to hmg, think you guys had just made a sweep by cause they got you from behind and singlenuked you down one by one. I guess that might seem like offensive pb to remem but then again he isn't exactly known for his wits now is he? Third time I don't know where it was cause I was making coffee so I just saw the end of it, but it was indeed quite funny to see three tanks dying to moc pb from a single chanter without considering breaking stick. But I'm sure they are very skilled players!

Azurat said:
The other 5 times we meet them they managed to kill us once, due to some fuck ups. 1 time was almost even, and the other 3 times they were totaly owned.

You must be so proud of yourself, really, especially considering their druid dinged GP on you. Almost breaking even in wins/losses against a hib brehon/grove protector caster group could be considered overpowered! Well, on prydwen atleast...

Azurat

Fledgling Freddie
If you wanna say four of five is even then ok. I don´t really count fights with 2-3 fg hibs to thoose, even though we got a fair share of rps even from thoose.

That sweep near hpk where you came from behind, you forgot to mention the other fg+ that came with them down.

SethNaket

Fledgling Freddie
Azurat said:
If you wanna say four to five is even then ok. I don´t really count fights with 2-3 fg hibs to thoose, even though we got a fair share of rps even from thoose.

Huh? Has nothing to do with what "I wanna say". I saw them beat you flawless two times and humiliate your healers with nearsighted bard a third time then get adds after your tanks died, so basically "beating" you flawless that one to. You claim you beat them flawless 3 times and 1 fight was even. I saw none of these so even if I take your word for it (and if you're anything like remem why should I? :puke: ) that makes it 3-1-3. That's about as even as it can get. As I said you must be really proud to come out even against a low rr hib caster group! :clap:

Remem

Fledgling Freddie
Obviously no point discussin this with you but go on believe what u do :)
Who r u anyhow?

Lethul

FH is my second home
Remem said:
mm thought he was mana since most common eld spec but i do hope u run with 1 mana eld :X

And i can show you were void debuff button is just pm me nub :s Voidys got debuffs too but no str/con get u r facts clear before u start playin clown :)

yes we had mana eld, but he was not a JH eld :)

and after playing mid for so long i would be suprised if we won vs a savage setup since it very rare

edit: and yes BO won more than we won against them. They play savage grp and are rr6+ we play caster grp and are mostyl rr2-4. What do you expect? :p . BO are good and dont let mine and Remems personal argue go start a guild vs guild flame imo :twak: .

Azurat

Fledgling Freddie
It´s easy to beat something when your 2-3 x there numbers. Easy to forget it seems also.

Remem

Fledgling Freddie
Lethul said:
yes we had mana eld, but he was not a JH eld :)

and after playing mid for so long i would be suprised if we won vs a savage setup since it very rare

edit: and yes BO won more than we won against them. They play savage grp and are rr6+ we play caster grp and are mostyl rr2-4. What do you expect? :p . BO are good and dont let mine and Remems personal argue go start a guild vs guild flame imo :twak: .

Thx Lethul i start like u again :p was nice u were honest

Korax

Fledgling Freddie
Can anyone tell me how the hell you get so good quality?
When I record with fraps 2.0 at 800x600 the quality is the same, but when I record at 1024x768 all the text gets messed up and unreadable (prolly due to strechting etc).

How do you do it at 1024x768?

Groborthir

Fledgling Freddie
Korax said:
Can anyone tell me how the hell you get so good quality?
When I record with fraps 2.0 at 800x600 the quality is the same, but when I record at 1024x768 all the text gets messed up and unreadable (prolly due to strechting etc).

How do you do it at 1024x768?

Try using a proper codec instead of mediocre DivX. :)

(XviD, for example, is a proper codec.)

Korax

Fledgling Freddie
Groborthir said:
Try using a proper codec instead of mediocre DivX. :)

(XviD, for example, is a proper codec.)
Puh! Good thing you read what I wrote. :touch: <--- me picking out your earwax. (couldnt find one where im cleaning your glasses :( )
Im talking about the freshly cooked file from fraps. Before its encoded.

Xeanor

Fledgling Freddie
What does this video show apart from that your MA sucks goat balls and that savage sucks even more?

remi

Fledgling Freddie
Xeanor said:
What does this video show apart from that your MA sucks goat balls and that savage sucks even more?

that PE and hibs suck even more~~ :kissit:

Fadeh

Fledgling Freddie
remi said:
that PE and hibs suck even more~~ :kissit:

Whats the point say we suck when we mostly beat you.

I mean, you are indirectly insulting yourself.

Dook

Fledgling Freddie
Fadeh said:
Whats the point say we suck when we mostly beat you.

I mean, you are indirectly insulting yourself.

But you do suck, literally. ;>

*ziiiiiiiiiiiiip*

/em whistles

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Xeanor said:
Xeanor ur fucking handicapped irl fs ? Every group i ever made including gimped bd groups raped u silly, u used to make whine threads about how over powered bd;s are ROOOOOOOOFL wtf u get off even commenting ? u suck at daoc and quit .. go find another board u weasel

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
snoz said:
Xeanor ur fucking handicapped irl fs ? Every group i ever made including gimped bd groups raped u silly, u used to make whine threads about how over powered bd;s are ROOOOOOOOFL wtf u get off even commenting ? u suck at daoc and quit .. go find another board u weasel

#daoc.maelstrom

<snoz> love playing savage
<snoz> im so shit i dont care if we live or die
<snoz> no pressure !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom