Little video: 3-Way smack-down orgy AMGO (r) Rated

Status
Not open for further replies.

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Fadeh said:
"They started it"

Common man, you sound like a teenager.

And why do you need to defend your friends? Im sure they are able to speech for themselves.
i do ? cool i wish i was QQ :) younger i act/feel the better imo 1!!!!!111111

vintervargen

Banned
the only one i know have high RR group chars on both servers is Pbuck, would love to see his views if he reads this forum.

from what ive seen on the videos, everlast and maelstrom seems to be at the same lvl of skill and experience as Black Company.

PE are probably good players, cant really compare them to alb/excal guilds because PE have played with the theurg setup much longer.

and ppl.. stop saying JH is a good guild, they suck ass. take 3 pre LA-nerf SBs and give them one savage each and voila; skill!

Remem

Fledgling Freddie
Cool Lethul m8 i ll help u find your disease / debuff button then :) cus u didnt use it last 4 fights :) Maybe u got another tactic tho dnno

And just a tip going offence pb box vs fg mids guildgrp usually dont work v well try assist nuke some and maybe will work better nxt time :)

Remem

Fledgling Freddie
vintervargen said:
the only one i know have high RR group chars on both servers is Pbuck, would love to see his views if he reads this forum.

from what ive seen on the videos, everlast and maelstrom seems to be at the same lvl of skill and experience as Black Company.

PE are probably good players, cant really compare them to alb/excal guilds because PE have played with the theurg setup much longer.

and ppl.. stop saying JH is a good guild, they suck ass. take 3 pre LA-nerf SBs and give them one savage each and voila; skill!

Not just the theurg which makes PE stronger they r 1000 times better players aswell

Lethul

FH is my second home
Remem said:
Cool Lethul m8 i ll help u find your disease / debuff button then :) cus u didnt use it last 4 fights :) Maybe u got another tactic tho dnno

And just a tip going offence pb box vs fg mids guildgrp usually dont work v well try assist nuke some and maybe will work better nxt time :)

plz do, btw.. looking for respec stone so i can go mana

and offensiv pbae? you should have noticed when you lost your tanks one by one that it was assist nuke indeed :wub:

laaken

Banned
This movie was hilarious, good thing people suck to balance things out.

(My favorite part was when you spammed nearest target until you locked on a sorc pet, and then followed it for 2-3 rounds.)

But the part where you missed 32432432 styles and didn't have cancelstyle off was entertaining too. Lallalaalalalallala. PE >>>> j000

SethNaket

Fledgling Freddie
Remem said:

Let me know when you're gonna show him so I can watch too, I would love to see where the void disease/debuff button is! :cheers:

Aussie

Banned
yes plz i need a good end for my comedy bestseller 34343434343434343

snoz

Loyal Freddie
vintervargen said:

Reading ur sig i dunno why you post this, your a clear roleplayer yourself.

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Does nearly every person judge a guild from one video?just like a film by it's posters/reviews?

A guild could be very good one week then average next, everyone plays different, just because they do not play like others they get words thrown at them with other bandwagoners joining in the fun, like a bully at school in the playground.

I mean who really fucking cares how good such and such is on pryd or excal?when you will never know the answer not that it matters much anyway xE

The old daoc community we used to know, what happened to that :(

Also forgot to add apocalypse dudes were a good alb guild when i faced them on excal several times.

Azurat

Fledgling Freddie
Sycho said:
Does nearly every person judge a guild from one video?just like a film by it's posters/reviews?....

Thing is that eventhough everyone have good and bad days, you tend to pick the good fights for you video to make yourself look better. Who would pick bad fights when you can pick the good ones.

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Azurat said:
Thing is that eventhough everyone have good and bad days, you tend to pick the good fights for you video to make yourself look better. Who would pick bad fights when you can pick the good ones.

You pick good fights = when your grp had grp fights, not personally you. :)

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
videos dont mean shit!! battles work out for you between a scale of 0 and 10 and the vidoes only show the 10...

thats the magic of the media, just like in RL: only show what you wanna show

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Morchaoron said:
videos dont mean shit!! battles work out for you between a scale of 0 and 10 and the vidoes only show the 10...

thats the magic of the media, just like in RL: only show what you wanna show
yep, zerach dont even wanted video posted, was me saying come on was a nice fight kinda fun to watch im sure some people would like to see it. I had to spend time convincing him, he told me before he made mistakes in it (that happens we all human).

Remem

Fledgling Freddie
SethNaket said:
Let me know when you're gonna show him so I can watch too, I would love to see where the void disease/debuff button is! :cheers:

mm thought he was mana since most common eld spec but i do hope u run with 1 mana eld :X

And i can show you were void debuff button is just pm me nub :s Voidys got debuffs too but no str/con get u r facts clear before u start playin clown :)

Remem

Fledgling Freddie
in my opinion i think that NP are the better mid guild overall servers and i play mid/pryd myself but they do perform better with some exceptions. Tinyheals etc joinin when NP was kinda dead on excal and didnt see em in emain for ages, but i guess they needed ppls , good see he aint in the topsetup tho cus then i d quickly change opinion . But NP is filled with good players and yes they are better then mid/pryd mids atm.

Remem

Fledgling Freddie
Snoz how you translate Vintervargens signature to a roleplayer?.
Roleplayin to that amount of rps might be kinda hard duunnO never tried :d

Not that i have any against roleplayers etc. Everyone play game how they want and do what they think is fun. Word roleplayer shouldnt be used to try name a person as an idiot i think. Do what u want with the game , just have fun :eek:

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Remem said:
Snoz how you translate Vintervargens signature to a roleplayer?.
Roleplayin to that amount of rps might be kinda hard duunnO never tried :d

Not that i have any against roleplayers etc. Everyone play game how they want and do what they think is fun. Word roleplayer shouldnt be used to try name a person as an idiot i think. Do what u want with the game , just have fun :eek:
hes a newbie irl :) im just flaming him and post farming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom