Level 25 Stingay Vs Unbuffed 24 Thugs Gimped Kob

Borvo

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs said:
Think you will find that dex affects your hitting ability greatly. Low dex can mean a great many misses. High dex and practically no misses.
wrong..
dex do these things: for dex/str based weap it improves weapon skill and hit rate and dmg same for staffs and bow thats 100% dex. it also improves casters cast speed and evade rates.
for sb all weapons are str based therefor ur weapons dmg and hit rate are not effected by dex.

and for ur film. sound next time! :eek: and less running trough/potion...

Totyn

One of Freddy's beloved
Seriously Thugs, get some help.

Oh, btw, me (theurg) and a sorc killed you and an SB friend in a 2vs2 fight and you both jumped us at the same time. You just ran around in circles until you was dead, it was so fun :clap:

Brend

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs said:
I can't for the life of me understand that if you are killing someone and winning all offa sudden their health is renewed etc.

kinda like when u use a health pot during a fight dontya think thugs ?

talkin out ure arse again :twak:

Tasslehoff

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs said:
Think you will find that dex affects your hitting ability greatly. Low dex can mean a great many misses. High dex and practically no misses.
Once again you show how your great tests with the SB class, that you know like no-one else has given you the wrong answers.

Or maybe you're just guessing that it's how it works?

You don't even know that dex doesen't affect hit-rate for your class, and then you say you're the person that knows the class best.

Why don't you just run buffed? Then we'll see if you're as good as you say, and then you won't have a bad excuse for losing.

You're old excuse was choosing a bad race right?

Eden

Fledgling Freddie
I feel geat today to thugs, why shouldent i ? :eek7:

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Oh well

Nothing but abuse I see - yet again. Nothing alters on these boards. Even though you have seen probably one of the best damn fights anyone has ever managed to win you still stab stab stab.

You all should be ashamed.

Even I wouldn't say the things you lot say about me.

As for duelling I don't even bother reading posts that mention them cos I sick of them. If I took any notice all I would be doing would be duelling instead of playing the game. Duelled Kinivin so he could see how to play but beyond that not gonna bother. Duelled enough. Darkmack the challenge is to kill Stingah. Even try it buffed cos I know you won't be able to do it.

Am sure I will stop playing very soon again cos really why bother? Got shit loads of films. Killed every sodding thing and I am just going over old ground once more. And this board is just full of idiots including myself so even that isn't attractive to me.

Just remember my conquests forra little while and try and beat them.

Wow beata testing is open as far as I know. No buffbots and hopefully a fair game system. Time to go there if anywhere not this game where I have proved myself over and over.

DaggerElivager

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs said:
Nothing but abuse I see - yet again. Nothing alters on these boards. Even though you have seen probably one of the best damn fights anyone has ever managed to win you still stab stab stab.

You all should be ashamed.

Even I wouldn't say the things you lot say about me.

As for duelling I don't even bother reading posts that mention them cos I sick of them. If I took any notice all I would be doing would be duelling instead of playing the game. Duelled Kinivin so he could see how to play but beyond that not gonna bother. Duelled enough. Darkmack the challenge is to kill Stingah. Even try it buffed cos I know you won't be able to do it.

Am sure I will stop playing very soon again cos really why bother? Got shit loads of films. Killed every sodding thing and I am just going over old ground once more. And this board is just full of idiots including myself so even that isn't attractive to me.

Just remember my conquests forra little while and try and beat them.

Wow beata testing is open as far as I know. No buffbots and hopefully a fair game system. Time to go there if anywhere not this game where I have proved myself over and over.

please dont go wow and if you do let me know where...so i can go somewhere else lol. i cba with your lame "i own posts" in WoW too.

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Wow?

Well I dunno. My girlie already got me wotever is needed to join up the beta testing process infact. No buffbots? Sounds interesting to me. Wonder if run-through is allowed :D . Imagine wot gonna happen if youse all on the same level playing field with me? Carnage :clap: .

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Havabannana

Unbuffed this one but hell I eased up half way cos I could see she was shot to pieces. Even so she hurt me badly as you can see when she connected. God knows wot those big swords are?

Hope all you sbs out there are watching and learning cos I unbuffed with 100 str is all!

File size 3 mbs

Havabanna vs Thugs

Lakashnik

Fledgling Freddie
rofl. the best ting about this is thugs is lucky... because i have never seen him be PA'd.... seriously... he has had fight with many many INFs and NSs etc etc all crit spec.... where as he isnt.... he alawys gets the 1st hits in.
so maybe he has better reflexs and reaction times etc. but seriously.
if sum1 gets a PA in on him hes more than likely gonna go down.
He always finds them 1st. and whenever sum1 is challanged to a duel they must both be unstealthed. taking away a crit specs greatest advantage.
so really. its not taht hes good. its that the others are bad.
maybe not intentionally but he always finds em and hits em before they hit him usualy... or maybe its that none of em ever manage to hit the PA if they do get 1st hit in.

in old thidr he did kill alot of people... same reason.... only time that my inf ever came close to getting a duel with him was when i added on him as he finished off another guy. he still had full hp but his main poison had been used.
it was still damn close anyway. i won just. mainly cos my inf hit harder than jesus. but i had i think was about 5%hps left at the end.
that was closest thing i ever came to a duel with thugs on weaklin in old thidr. and imo was a damn good fight. his SB can kill alot and fast with his high envenom spec.

this game isnt necesserily about being good. its about having the best equip and spec and getting the 1st hits in.
maybe that constitutes being good but not really imo.

he may use pots but thats fine imo. they wer put in game fora reason so why shuldnt he.... the fact he uses run thru is geah imo as its bad game mechanics but still its his choice.

the fact he comes on here and boasts does make him a complete tart imo :p
but his sb isnt that bad. a certain degree of luck/reaction times comes into it to but dont bad mouth him because he is bad. bad mouth him because he is a bigheaded tart if u must.

that be all i got to say anymore.

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
Thugs said:

lolololol ok m8.

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Dex and missing?

You want to make a bet. Do some more research and you will find low dex does sure as hell affect you chance to hit.

Low dex against high dex equates to a higher miss rate and always has!

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
never has. and everyone but you on this forum will agree with me. get a clue plz

Borvo

Fledgling Freddie
Borvo said:
wrong..
dex do these things: for dex/str based weap it improves weapon skill and hit rate and dmg same for staffs and bow thats 100% dex. it also improves casters cast speed and evade rates.
for sb all weapons are str based therefor ur weapons dmg and hit rate are not effected by dex.

and for ur film. sound next time! :eek: and less running trough/potion...

just for u thugs...so u can read again...dex dont effect SB weapon hit..

A

Aoln

Maybe i should reroll my old thid infilette, completely destroyed PKJ with her unbuffed and solo, might aswell do it again.

My site!!

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Destroyed PKJ

Hehe nice try at discrediting me (infact it isn't tis totally crap come to think of it ) m8 but yu and I both know (and everyone else) that PKJ never lost to anyone after the first day.

Since when have you ever hadda inf by that name cos I never heard it before? Wot kind of tactics you trying now m8?

Beat your godamn merc never mind some poxy inf. For effsake if I can do that wot bloody chance you think a bloody inf has against me?

A

Aoln

Well i could just abuse the games design faults like you and wipe the floor with you :<

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Oh really

To be able to do that take a ton of practise m8. Months and months of it. Ask Kiminee who is or was a Thugs wannabee. Prob packed it in now though cos he more than likely found it far too hard to master. Duelled him and can runthrough with such precision now that he died with me less than 10% damage.

I post again to show you the skill level you need to fight like me:

1. Hit Stingah with 2 weapons thereby applying debuff and lethal poison on pillager - swap to the 2 handed for plunderer (no la damage loss on the 2nd part of the combo).
2. Swap back to 2 weapons but also swap a fresh weapon from my bag to main hand incase the first weapon failed to poison.
3. Rehit with pillager and 2 weapons whilst running through to avoid the immense damage Stingah can do.
4. Swap back to 2 handed and hit with plunderer after run-through and turning from the other side of Stingah.
5. The above moves done 2x with no pauses.
5. After watching damage hold position and monitor it carefully ready to pop a pot.
6. Pop a pot and swap weapons to a new poison one quickly while running through.

See I can post that so you can see how I fight but can anyone copy it? Nope not in a million years. Just try doing a little bit of it just to have some idea. Even with your supposed knowledge of the game the above is way over your head and anyone elses too.

Rookiescot

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs said:
To be able to do that take a ton of practise m8. Months and months of it. Ask Kiminee who is or was a Thugs wannabee. Prob packed it in now though cos he more than likely found it far too hard to master. Duelled him and can runthrough with such precision now that he died with me less than 10% damage.

I post again to show you the skill level you need to fight like me:

1. Hit Stingah with 2 weapons thereby applying debuff and lethal poison on pillager - swap to the 2 handed for plunderer (no la damage loss on the 2nd part of the combo).
2. Swap back to 2 weapons but also swap a fresh weapon from my bag to main hand incase the first weapon failed to poison.
3. Rehit with pillager and 2 weapons whilst running through to avoid the immense damage Stingah can do.
4. Swap back to 2 handed and hit with plunderer after run-through and turning from the other side of Stingah.
5. The above moves done 2x with no pauses.
5. After watching damage hold position and monitor it carefully ready to pop a pot.
6. Pop a pot and swap weapons to a new poison one quickly while running through.

See I can post that so you can see how I fight but can anyone copy it? Nope not in a million years. Just try doing a little bit of it just to have some idea. Even with your supposed knowledge of the game the above is way over your head and anyone elses too.

Why would we want to copy you? You are a no skill exploiter. Any positional fighter does far more than what you do. And he does it without the benifit of stealth.
You are crap .... never bore us again with your inept attention seeking posts.
Goodbye.

A

Aoln

Personally i know i can master that within a day, along with most other stuff in this game. Any good gamer can do the same since it's not hard to do in this game. Getting to what would be considered good on any class just requires a good few hours of playing and a well equipped character (and in some cases a group if your a suppot class.)

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Copy me?

Yah all knows I is very very unique. You are seeing a total one off in action and you are all flabbergasted. Just you won't admit it but I can sense this time I back on this forum a change in the air. Why? Cos you can see very clearly now that I have improved even from the time I had PKJ. I now fight with a gimped kob as opposed to a Norse and am still deadly. I have improved infact quite a lot. So much so that your remarks haven't got the nasty edge they once had. All my bragging, and there has been so so much of it, I have backed up with deeds in the game. I reckon I at the height of my prowess now in the game and these films I posting show a skill level much higher than you have seen from me before. How can you criticise them now? They remarkable in the extreme!

A

Aoln

Exactly, in what way are you so good? Because you play at a level which is much easier than end game?

Bite

Fledgling Freddie
¨¨
(gah fucked up quote thingie)

so funneh tbh....we're dealing with GoD Almighty

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Bite?

Well Bite you are supposedly one of the best sbs to have played this game could you have killed that orange buffed twinked ns - Stingah - whilst unbuffed as a kob? Now seriously even if you perfed him first? Nope and you know it.

Bite

Fledgling Freddie
Kind words i must say......but i'm far from 1 of the best sb's.

i do ok in thid tho....killed every stealther i saw....i die alot too tho

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Films

Am a bit fed up of talking about myself anyways ;) . Where are youse lots films? How come I the only one making them? So easy to do.

Bite

Fledgling Freddie
just for the record.....

i played alot of sb's in thid...only norse tho, made a kobbie this time...still critblade. Imo kobbies are better in thid than norse, i killed a boofed reaver today Zhreck or summit...had some lucky evades but never really got close with a norse sb....and my dam is the same...even cap pa dam is still 514 with kobbie.
dont say kobbies are gimps pls mkay :)

edit: cant make films myself....running 2 accounts on this pc...wish i could tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom