Level 25 Stingay Vs Unbuffed 24 Thugs Gimped Kob

Eden

Fledgling Freddie
wasent it u that said there was no diffreance of bg1 and the "real" rvr etc ?

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Level 50 rvr

Always avoided it like the plague. Gets too complicated and for some reason my mind dislikes it. Won't take in stuff about realm abilities etc. I can't for the life of me understand that if you are killing someone and winning all offa sudden their health is renewed etc. It just isn't skill. Never been interested in the game beyond Thid though I really enjoyed levelling my full la sb to 50 whilst analysing his moves. From him my run-through technique was learned because I used to stun and run-through to use back moves on the mobs. But take part innit? Dreadful. A total rip off for all players concerned. Why bother when you can show more skill in Thid with less nonsense getting gear etc? Isn't the game about skill really anyways?

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Bed?

Anyways bed calls.

If you like competitions and want the chance to win cars - money - holidays come visit my site cos it just been redone. First page and the 'Win Prizes' link could be of interest to you for sure. All totally free which is incredible if you ask me. Gonna be making the forums available soon with plenty of stuff about DAOC on them too. Night all :eek: .

Oops spotted Zern's comment. He killed PKJ on the first day of my Thid playing. I also lost to another luri and a reaver that first day.

Zern my record was from that time. New suit and a brush up on tactics and less nerves. 900 rps from then on. But I killed all the ones that killed me the first day straight away. But you did kill me Zern for sure!

Eden

Fledgling Freddie
Mate, a class at that lvl is just a kid.. u missing loads of styles etc etc etc.
BG is made to have a laught while ur lvling your char imo.

But i guess u heard that 10000 times.. so my words wount make a diffrence.

Just funny to read your posts, biggest ego and also the strangest way to look at this game :drink:

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Eden?

Oh well one more I suppose.

Laugh and you gotta buffed sc'd level 25 ns one shotting every sod under the sun and you say that?

I very nearly emoted you cos you were 25 nevermind bowed.

You want to havva laugh you say? Wot about the feelings of the players on the other end of you weapons? You ever consider them? I do but you?

You want to have fun mister or missus uber ns play unbuffed. Imagine how you would have fared in that fight against me when 24 and unbuffed. Would have rolled over you like a bloody lawn mower.

Eden

Fledgling Freddie
see what im talking about ? :D

OFC i enjoy playing MY BUFFED SCéd NS. YES i one-shot most casters etc etc.. but i dont make stupid threds like u about it... There is the diffrence...

EDIT: And it sounds like iwas running there as a lvl 25 all the time.. it only lasted 1h...

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Difference?

Difference is I took you out even though you were traumatizing my sb friends. You died to an unbuffed kob sb. You got shit loads of level 50s I can see that. Loads of the best gear but - you died to me. All my sb friends gonna feel a lot better now for sure. Kinivin for one was really upset about your damage. I put you in your place big time. Your reputation is shot to pieces and mine is through the roof.

Don't forget I am one ruthless sb and always have been!

Evergrey

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs said:
Difference is I took you out even though you were traumatizing my sb friends. You died to an unbuffed kob sb. You got shit loads of level 50s I can see that. Loads of the best gear but - you died to me. All my sb friends gonna feel a lot better now for sure. Kinivin for one was really upset about your damage. I put you in your place big time. Your reputation is shot to pieces and mine is through the roof.

Don't forget I am one ruthless sb and always have been!

If yer online, can you tell ravencroft and ryven that they are so good / big and leet, i can understand them, they need to DUO to kill me... stlong SBs :clap:

Eden

Fledgling Freddie
crist... your one sad little human :(

Yes u killed me once? so? who cares? your friends? cant really beleve u got any...

Im usally never rude to people but i cant really hold back on u..

And no, its NOT because u killed me...

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Jesus dude, first post was ok, but after that you start coming out with the 'im so leet' bullshit again, why? Ok, your a decent enough SB but there are shit loads of good sb's and some better than you who dont make new threads about every kill they get on ppl and dont think they are teh pwn for killing a few ppl in Thid.

Drop the king of thid crap and all the rest of it and you might find some ppl may respect you! Or maybe not you been keeping the act up quite a while now :m00:

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
King of Thid?

Yup me still King of Thid and no level 25 buffed to the hilt sc'd etc NS is gonna tell me otherwise.

Thid is my playground and I rule there and have done for ages and ages.

Want me to play fully buffed again?

Bah - dah King of Thid has now shown you all once and for all how good you gotta be to keep the crown. Tis still mine by a long ways.

KING OF THID=THUGS - prove me otherwise!

Eden

Fledgling Freddie
sure.. play buffed.. no diffrence.. people win on lottery all the time! :kissit:

Evergrey

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs said:
Yup me still King of Thid and no level 25 buffed to the hilt sc'd etc NS is gonna tell me otherwise.

Thid is my playground and I rule there and have done for ages and ages.

Want me to play fully buffed again?

Bah - dah King of Thid has now shown you all once and for all how good you gotta be to keep the crown. Tis still mine by a long ways.

KING OF THID=THUGS - prove me otherwise!

I bow to you, my almighty king..., say mylord. fancy a 1vs1 ? i´ll promise to do my worse...(lol)

(Krona)

Commandment

Fledgling Freddie
ok first of all i wasent exactly crying about ur damage stingah ... but wtf are u wearing full MP set with ur lvl 50 putting the poisions in thos blades... if u tape ur fights ... i was Fully Buffed and u had me on 35% health in a BS/Thigh Cut wtf? full buffed with 720hp and 2 hits from a NS ... lol keep it up m8 but im stillwaiting for that unbuffed duel^^

Eden

Fledgling Freddie
im useing a spellcrafted 99% qual set of armor and weapons.

Stats and skills capped. most resists to besides some magical.

Im also BLADE speced = extra dmg bonus vs your armor.

got 10+5 in envenom so i dont understand why u think a lvl 50 envenomed them, (fyi if they did i cant use it quz its lvl based.

We also got 20% extra melee dmg quz of relics.

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Evergrey said:
I bow to you, my almighty king..., say mylord. fancy a 1vs1 ? i´ll promise to do my worse...(lol)

(Krona)

Aye more duels like this morning, until the 3 bluecons starrted zerging me :p

/Tupp

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved
Good night tonight was fun with all the luris and duels and that nearly had ck at the end of the night but we couldn't kill lady thidranki nerf ger 200+dmg arrows WHORE!!! IF I FIND YOU IRL IM GONNA KILL YOU

Krone, Wer, Gucci, Smelly Valewalker fella, Njsa or something :) w000t

YEAH F|_|CK YOU ALL...LOVE INFERNEL

P.s had fun really cya 2morrow!

don't use bots selfbuffs 4tw!!!

P.p.s thugs i want a duel you didn't reply on the other thread... just duel me don't make up some lame excuse like yeah i've beaten people like you 100 times, i dont duel, i perfer to kill hibs/albs, ive killed your alts just no (which you haven't) :cheers:

Bye all

Bite

Fledgling Freddie
i killed boofed ns's and infs while being unboofed....ir the king of thid/world!

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Morning

*Stretch* *yawn* *scratch* *lets see wot the lads have been saying**not much really?**mmm**I sure detect an air of astonishment though**yup they all totally shocked that I could do it**oh well absolutlely nothing left to prove now at all - though maybe a big juicy buffed highlander merc would be good to drop**level 25 one too maybe**mmm - oh well will give it a go maybe at sometime*

*yawn*

*oh well back to work on me site me thinks - Laura Ashley gotta be put on come to think of it!**will stick me films up too I think on a forum - never know someone might visit and download them :D *

*dum dee dum dee dum dee dum - whoaa me feel pretty good really - dum dee dum dee dum - bet Stingah don't though :D *

*dum dee dum dee dum*

DaggerElivager

Fledgling Freddie
aint it about time u pissed off to your own forum m8? can argue with yourself and be the king of that forum on yer own.

AhoyHoy

Fledgling Freddie
Its really stupid imo, Buffed people lose to thugs in all his videos, but I won against him unbuffed, and I was the ONLY one I saw that was moving backwards to counter his run-though thing... maybe the rest of you are just stupid. :(

Darac

Fledgling Freddie
"No-one bar me is capable of the above m8. Please try and play as an sb cos the shock will be so great you will realize how good I am m8 and will never give me grief again."

Heh! You are one very large bag of hot wind m8! Im sure its all just a bit of crack though! Or are you deadly serious? :)

Tasslehoff

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs said:
In a way I have. I dueled Aoln's merc and killed him too. But I had Weaklin then. Not really sure there is much advantage being a Kob but maybe I evade a little more and miss less which is wot I wanted to see. Missing cos of low dex against buffed players has always been my downfall. But playing as a Kob means I have to run-through and swap weapons much more and is very good practise. If I get at all sloppy I die cos I have to do a number of things at the same time.
Dex doesen't help shadowblades with hitting? o_O

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Dex and hitting?

Think you will find that dex affects your hitting ability greatly. Low dex can mean a great many misses. High dex and practically no misses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom