Let sorcs choose?

Bhalage

Fledgling Freddie
Wabbit said:
Nah most of the time they dont even bother using the stun anymore..I mean 2 nukes of 900+ in 0.1 second kill about any class...

they nuke u for 900? get some resists (and it will go down to 600) m8
.)

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
Wabbit said:
Nah most of the time they dont even bother using the stun anymore..I mean 2 nukes of 900+ in 0.1 second kill about any class...

haha

serious

Fledgling Freddie
i rather have the insta..because its not only usefull when meeting in 'cornered' places..but its also usefull when you r interrupted with a tank on you..becuase in 9 out of 10 times you are dead b4 that damn slow qc is over..especially when you are being nuked..pressing the insta interrupt gives you a chance to win the fight..or to get away..BIIGGG advantage of the insta.

also i cant count the times i was in pursuit of a enemy grp...running almost beside them on speed 6 and had to target stop face cast and get the msg..out of range..even with boltrange (damn server lag dont help either). if i had run further the bard/healer would have seen me and turn..press insta on the run. and i wont whine about the duration of the insta..cuase with this insane toa-dmg most are dead within the first 10 sec.

S.

Bhalage

Fledgling Freddie
serious said:
i rather have the insta..because its not only usefull when meeting in 'cornered' places..but its also usefull when you r interrupted with a tank on you..becuase in 9 out of 10 times you are dead b4 that damn slow qc is over..especially when you are being nuked..pressing the insta interrupt gives you a chance to win the fight..or to get away..BIIGGG advantage of the insta.

also i cant count the times i was in pursuit of a enemy grp...running almost beside them on speed 6 and had to target stop face cast and get the msg..out of range..even with boltrange (damn server lag dont help either). if i had run further the bard/healer would have seen me and turn..press insta on the run. and i wont whine about the duration of the insta..cuase with this insane toa-dmg most are dead within the first 10 sec.

S.

i agree with soem part and disagree with some part :)

i must add as a insta user :
insta is not always up
insta radius is funneh
insta gets resisted often
CB pwns insta
etc etc

but let sorcs choose, lets hear them oppinions

flex

Fledgling Freddie
serious said:

S.

i use aoe amnesia in those setuations, it's 2300 range so u don't have to get as close as with mezz :) When they see the blue 'bubbles' over their head they gonne turn & u wait em up with ur mezz :).

Both have advantages & disadvantages, but i would prefer staying with castable mezz, it' more fun, insta sounds more boring too me; Albs should still get more demezzers etc, insta wouldn't help for that problem

serious

Fledgling Freddie
flex said:
i use aoe amnesia in those setuations, it's 2300 range so u don't have to get as close as with mezz :) When they see the blue 'bubbles' over their head they gonne turn & u wait em up with ur mezz :).

but like we do when we meet he bubbles over our head ..is to turn and split up..so the casted mezz will not mezz all enemies..either way i think the theory was loose the long range mezz for a insta mezz..but we get to keep the castable too ..at 1500 range.

so im willing to give up some range for a insta mezz with lower duration and on a short timer..just for 'jump' encounters and the chance of purging+instamezzing without being dead due to qc time.

S.

btw rnp...come back alrdy sjees :p

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
flex said:
a good sorc will win mezz more then loose, problem is hib got grouppurge & mid got loads of demezers + their main cc can purge & use insta cc

can i use this post for further whines please

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
I didn't understand teh comment about healers can be dwarfs ?
I personally never played a healer or a sorc but I would take bolt range :D (with insta stun insta heal spread heal and a class like shamie in the realm)

[NO]Magmatic

Fledgling Freddie
It would help albs a lot if the sorc wasnt sleeping... But having played with my littul healer for 82k now, I have to say... Insta-mez wrokz...

Insta-stun (ae) wrokz too but I tend to use it in real emergency's only, seeing I like to save ae-stun for then the SM's are going to bomb...

Tahn

One of Freddy's beloved
remove insta cc from game and give all CCers same range , bolt or 1500 i dont care :eek:

[NO]Magmatic

Fledgling Freddie
Tahn said:
remove insta cc from game and give all CCers same range , bolt or 1500 i dont care :eek:
Givz kobold healers then... And class-respec... Hahaha that would be fun, a group of all kobolds...

Bhalage

Fledgling Freddie
Tahn said:

lol?

(races - dex - castspeed - QC - do i need to say something more?)

Tahn

One of Freddy's beloved
and give chain , heal and rezz to sorcs, oh and ae stun too pls :D

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
so tired of tis discussion if you aint like your sorc reroll mid/hib ktnx..

Bhalage

Fledgling Freddie
Z^^ said:
so tired of tis discussion if you aint like your sorc reroll mid/hib ktnx..

i bet they like it, who wouldnt when its a priti uber class, they just like to qq on fh as every1 else :)

Tahn

One of Freddy's beloved
i like my sorc but the thread is called "let sorcs choose" no?

rvn

One of Freddy's beloved
serious said:

S.

running after group = stupid, unless you know you can kill them even tho your entire group will get cc:ed, lets nerf something because you play like crap right?

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
or mentalists - a little bit of everything
or wardens - if you want it to last forever
ok I am going to stop now

Zharr

Fledgling Freddie
some ppl forget about moc-lifetap .. quickcast.
a good sorc > a healer anyway faster delve castspeed .. more dex

Hotrats

Fledgling Freddie
Zharr said:
some ppl forget about moc-lifetap .. quickcast.
a good sorc > a healer anyway faster delve castspeed .. more dex
MoC lifetap or MoC spreadheal hmmm.

Remem

Fledgling Freddie
serious said:
but like we do when we meet he bubbles over our head ..is to turn and split up..so the casted mezz will not mezz all enemies..either way i think the theory was loose the long range mezz for a insta mezz..but we get to keep the castable too ..at 1500 range.

so im willing to give up some range for a insta mezz with lower duration and on a short timer..just for 'jump' encounters and the chance of purging+instamezzing without being dead due to qc time.

S.

btw rnp...come back alrdy sjees :p

aye m8 instants is rlly nice usin on those det 5 tanks when they hit u :O
And u do know instants is like lvl 30ish spells and it sometimes feel they resist like 50% of casts.

smart alb...

Tahn

One of Freddy's beloved
yes insta r useless !!! lol.............

oh and yes quickcast is soooooooooo good .....
you start quickcasting blablabla ......
you are dead and cant do that !!!

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
Skalds only get crappy single insta mezz, give us either bolt range AE or insta AE stun too.

This unbalance has gone on too long

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom