lets just destroy rvr

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
well done albs ure going the right way to completely wreck rvr....very retarded...oh gratz on taking glen

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
dyvet.. stupid albs got 20 + out taking keeps at this time of day.... 4 mids trying to defend

Septima

Fledgling Freddie
The worth is you don't get the rp bonus when killing albs at glen :(

Rolv

Fledgling Freddie
I doubt im the only one starting to dont care anymore, just take it all albs.

I never thought I would consider moving to US, but the thought is getting me, especially now when many of my friends have moved there aswell.

Yes, you are just playing the game. But I hope you understand the consequence it may have. Im not the only on thinking of leaving, and there is not exactly few that have.

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
yday on temair:
sshot033bs9.jpg

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
rofl @ warder horde

actully that was just the alb zerg comming, hibs and mids had an equal force ! =)

kind of silly, made 105k rps on my druid and enchanter in 2½ hours, just by shearing.. soloing is a pain though :p

Tosen

Part of the furniture
well done albs ure going the right way to completely wreck rvr....very retarded...oh gratz on taking glen

roflmao? :)

Ipep for prez ! - the whine is strong in this one.

So - cockboy - how about you cram your retard jokes up that big black hole at the buttom of you back, and get back out there!

We were actually 1 duo, some solo stealthers <shivers>, 3 pally/arms+1tic+friar, and then some other soloers.

Atleast we don't have Killsimba and his boyfriend durrell standing at our back, humping us from the behind telling us how sorry they feel for us...

Nice teamwork Midbernia :)
Now get the fuck back out there so I can get some rps for my alts!

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
actully that was just the alb zerg comming, hibs and mids had an equal force ! =)

kind of silly, made 105k rps on my druid and enchanter in 2½ hours, just by shearing.. soloing is a pain though :p

ye can only imagine soloing in that area :)

Rolv

Fledgling Freddie
You just dont get it do you?

edit: quoting tosen btw

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
roflmao? :)

Ipep for prez ! - the whine is strong in this one.

So - cockboy - how about you cram your retard jokes up that big black hole at the buttom of you back, and get back out there!

We were actually 1 duo, some solo stealthers <shivers>, 3 pally/arms+1tic+friar, and then some other soloers.

Atleast we don't have Killsimba and his boyfriend durrell standing at our back, humping us from the behind telling us how sorry they feel for us...

Nice teamwork Midbernia :)
Now get the fuck back out there so I can get some rps for my alts!

retard... guard spam was 20 +.. so dont go take ure head out of ure ass ... u took glen.. broke port to bled.. destroyed rvr.. /clap

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
RVR's been fucked up for quite some time. Most of the people hanging on dyvet, do so for sentimental reasons. For me goa's confirmation taht they got no plan for the cluster what-so-ever did the job. I don't speak nor do I intend to learn german, specially not over a game anyway, so us is the only option really. XP bonuses are quite good, the population is healthy enough that you actually can go to the BGs and have fun!

Coupled with that is the availability of the classic cluster which has a great amount of people playing... can't really get any better.

I really feel sorry for leaving exca, but then again if I want to play without anyone else on, i can do that with solitaire

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Not really playing on Dyvet anymore.. sad after 5 years on Prydwen :(

lvl 32 arms on alb/temair now :)

Vonwar

One of Freddy's beloved
RVR's been fucked up for quite some time. Most of the people hanging on dyvet, do so for sentimental reasons. For me goa's confirmation taht they got no plan for the cluster what-so-ever did the job. I don't speak nor do I intend to learn german, specially not over a game anyway, so us is the only option really. XP bonuses are quite good, the population is healthy enough that you actually can go to the BGs and have fun!

Coupled with that is the availability of the classic cluster which has a great amount of people playing... can't really get any better.

I really feel sorry for leaving exca, but then again if I want to play without anyone else on, i can do that with solitaire

1) It does not help beeing narrow sighted and refusing to get better. You seem to lack IRL skill when not even trying to learn more than 1 foreign language. Take German or French, two great languages, that could benefit you in the future, and here you can "play" while learning.

2) Go and play the same realm #Midgard# on another EU cluster will make stuff much easier, to get throught, quests etc. (Same count if you played on Dyvet Hib) Go to another server and create Hib chars if you have lack of language skills.

just a little hint for you, so you do not have to buy 1 - 2- or 3 new games completely to be able to make the number of accounts you need.

Save the money, and learn some other languages while having fun, does that sound so stupid................

Rgds

Vonwar

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
1) It does not help beeing narrow sighted and refusing to get better. You seem to lack IRL skill when not even trying to learn more than 1 foreign language. Take German or French, two great languages, that could benefit you in the future, and here you can "play" while learning.

My native language is Greek, appart from that I can speak english, italian and can decently handle french and spanish, so thanks but no thanks when it comes to german. It's a game, not german 101.

2) Go and play the same realm #Midgard# on another EU cluster will make stuff much easier, to get throught, quests etc. (Same count if you played on Dyvet Hib) Go to another server and create Hib chars if you have lack of language skills.

Whichever cluster under GOA I play will always have the hatchet over me saying that what happened with dyvet will happen again. Cheers but had enough of goa as well, nice opportunity for us to part our ways.

just a little hint for you, so you do not have to buy 1 - 2- or 3 new games completely to be able to make the number of accounts you need.

Save the money, and learn some other languages while having fun, does that sound so stupid................

Just a hint for you, I already had the account. Even if I didn't, buying it to enjoy a game is no problem.

14$ a month wouldn't help anyone with education anyway

Rgds

Vonwar

Rgds

Gear

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
Not really playing on Dyvet anymore.. sad after 5 years on Prydwen :(

lvl 32 arms on alb/temair now :)

Nice givf name!

Or /who Blood Lust and we have a chat :)

Amphrax/Arauddry

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
yday on temair:
sshot033bs9.jpg

I was there too :) in the tower with my cleric lvl 38 :) must say that wasn't the only place where it was busy lol.

Hibs attacked Beno and I went outside the gate and found 60+ Albs just outside the gate lol.

What I like most about it is that its a fresh start and plenty of action and NO CAMPING BRIDGES all the time.

The RvR is deffo spread all over. After playind Dyvet and going into this, it seems like I just bought the game again even though its in another language.

Amphrax/Arauddry

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Good riddance, cross-realming traitor. You do not make the server a better place to play for anyone.

lol, get a clue :D

How is it crossrealming having chars on different realms on the same server? You can only be considered a crossrealmer if you give information to another realm of what you are playing.. I can assure you that aika would never do this as he, opposite to you, is one of the few decent ppl left on the server

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Truely is amazing how quickly and how many times a whine thread can change the subject into completely different matters!
"-A whine thread-'s like a box o'chocolates, you never know what you' gonna get"

Varna

Fledgling Freddie
Temair looks fun, how did Staj get his messages like that?

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Some stuff appear in english when using the english client. Like how everyone got the "Taking screenshot.".

Septina

Part of the furniture
lol, get a clue :D

How is it crossrealming having chars on different realms on the same server? You can only be considered a crossrealmer if you give information to another realm of what you are playing.. I can assure you that aika would never do this as he, opposite to you, is one of the few decent ppl left on the server

It's the CM motto fyi!!11 If you have another character on another realm even if it's a completely different cluster you're good for nothing crossrealming bitch that should be burned on a stake!!111 :(

For Arthur for ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! \o/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom