Let sorcs choose?

Fatbelly

Fledgling Freddie
Between insta mezzes in specline and 1500 range mez, or no instants and boltrange..

All who would choose 1500 range raise your hand! :flame:

Since this topic finds it way into every other thread..

Nuc

Fledgling Freddie
Another one of these threads ? :p

Its been discussed over and over imo :p they all claim that insta > boltrange mezz ( or most anyway ) :p

flex

Fledgling Freddie
with nf coming, don't touch my boltrange ! ;p

you should see the whines on vn boards mage forum. Sorc aparently got 5% bonus damage to our lifetap, so 184 or something delve actually, oh and the 2.5 castspeed gives us higher dps then any other spec nuke.

Gonne be fun to /laugh spam tank assist train when we use our rr5 ra ;)

nerf us !

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
We'll never win.

When Sorcs get insta Mez, it'll be that Healers have insta heals.
When Sorcs get insta heals, it'll be that Healers have chain armour.
When Sorcs get chainmail skirts, it'll be that Healers get +con when they level.
When Sorcs get +con every level, it'll be that Healers can be dwarfs.
When Sorcs can be dwarfs, it'll be that Healers can use Healer related Artifacts.

And so on, so on. Basically what i'm getting at is that Mythic should just make a standardised CC class that way all the realms can stop bitching and just get back to playing. :p

flex

Fledgling Freddie
giv demezz to clerics & resist buffs to paladins & i would be a happy man ;p

Sorc is not the problem imo, a good sorc will win mezz more then loose, problem is hib got grouppurge & mid got loads of demezers + their main cc can purge & use insta cc

erialor

Fledgling Freddie
Yup, don't touch my bolt range mezz.....

Meeting hib/mid grps head-on may lead to beeing insta-mezzed, but else the insta-mezz isn't that much of a problem - annoying yes, but overpowered or something no.....

But christ - remove stun from enchanters :) their nukes hits to pretty damn well for them to need a stun too....

Aussie

Banned
didn't i prove insta > bolt when healer/bard runs with speed3+ higher?

Medde

One of Freddy's beloved
we all feel sorry for those retarted sorcs that actually leads the grp and gets insta'd, rip m8s

edit, nice thread m8, been more then a week since the last one..was getting worried:<

Aussie

Banned
we all feel sorry for those healers focusing on the first on of the group instead of targetting the sorc :(

Medde

One of Freddy's beloved
whoever manages to target the sorc out of the 7 ppl unsticking(4-5 in various croc/maddening morphs) in less then a second i will give a big cookie.

Medde

One of Freddy's beloved
are we supposed to use a 2.5s CT 1500 range ae stun or use a 15min RA to win vs unsticking sorcs? such healerinstas>boltrange.
but since u bring RA's into the discussion remember sos>ichor xD

Hotrats

Fledgling Freddie
flex said:
giv demezz to clerics & resist buffs to paladins & i would be a happy man ;p

Sorc is not the problem imo, a good sorc will win mezz more then loose, problem is hib got grouppurge & mid got loads of demezers + their main cc can purge & use insta cc
Agreed

Somehow pac healers and bards get FZ as well, dunno who at mythic worked that out.

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Hotrats said:
Agreed

Somehow pac healers and bards get FZ as well, dunno who at mythic worked that out.

Someone with more sense than giving buffshearing to mincers, luckily.

Hotrats

Fledgling Freddie
Medde said:
are we supposed to use a 2.5s CT 1500 range ae stun or use a 15min RA to win vs unsticking sorcs? such healerinstas>boltrange.
but since u bring RA's into the discussion remember sos>ichor xD
Not gonna point out healers have ae insta stun as well on 1500 range, but will point out that ichor still interupts and by the time interupt timer ticks out landing first mezz is not important.

rvn

One of Freddy's beloved
so many healers specc 44pac :eek: (no insta aoe stun at 36pac,40mend)

Medde

One of Freddy's beloved
Hotrats said:
Not gonna point out healers have ae insta stun as well on 1500 range, but will point out that ichor still interupts and by the time interupt timer ticks out landing first mezz is not important.
I honestly dont know any pac healers that still has insta ae stun, and the radius on insta ae stun is the same as the insta ae mezz so why even bring it up. Try playing a healer, during all the 10 fights u will have u will use the insta-ae as a singleinsta on the leading bard/sorc, or if he unsticks it will still be single insta on him since the radius is pathetic. And this discussion is about healers instamezz and sorcs boltrange. Ichor is a good RA to counter boltrange IF they dont have sos up which makes it useless. Not to mention against good groups ive seen 3-4 support chars unsticking before the ichor lands. Is it so hard to admit that boltrange is > all when it comes down to cc?

Aussie

Banned
all fights start at max range, what are the odds then you meet a group just behind a corner or a milegate or on top of a hill, lolz 1% ?

Medde

One of Freddy's beloved
Aussie said:
all fights start at max range, what are the odds then you meet a group just behind a corner or a milegate or on top of a hill, lolz 1% ?

how many corners are there in emain? running thru a milegate it usually means the one spamming mezz on door wins. top of a hill is still same range if both run at the top m8. next useless flame attempt cos u cant prove that insta>unsticking sorcs?

Aussie

Banned
boltrange is better because the healer is unable to target the sorc. duh.

Aussie

Banned
wafel.jpg

from me for you :')

Maoni

Fledgling Freddie
Fatbelly said:
Between insta mezzes in specline and 1500 range mez, or no instants and boltrange..

All who would choose 1500 range raise your hand! :flame:

Since this topic finds it way into every other thread..

considering the lag (ok not for all) and that the extra meters boltrange gives not often helps if u meet the other group with speed (head to head)
id say insant mez, but I dont play sorc so im probably all wrong =P

Wabbit

Fledgling Freddie
erialor said:
But christ - remove stun from enchanters :) their nukes hits to pretty damn well for them to need a stun too....

Nah most of the time they dont even bother using the stun anymore..I mean 2 nukes of 900+ in 0.1 second kill about any class...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom