lets just destroy rvr

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
temair and limors are everything everyone wants dyvet to be but will never be again, zergers, competitive soloers and 8vs8 groups alike

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
It's the CM motto fyi!!11 If you have another character on another realm even if it's a completely different cluster you're good for nothing crossrealming bitch that should be burned on a stake!!111 :(

For Arthur for ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! \o/

stfu u alb-middie-hibby scumbag! :(

You are the worst of all tbh! :wub:

Septina

Part of the furniture
stfu u alb-middie-hibby scumbag! :(

You are the worst of all tbh! :wub:

cwy.gif

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Good riddance, cross-realming traitor. You do not make the server a better place to play for anyone.

Do you even know what X-Realming is? Or are you bitter cause you was in that group of rangers that got rocked by 2 albs and I was watching it and didnt help you?

If so I would suggest you to L2P.

othmaar

Fledgling Freddie
lol, get a clue :D

How is it crossrealming having chars on different realms on the same server? You can only be considered a crossrealmer if you give information to another realm of what you are playing.. I can assure you that aika would never do this as he, opposite to you, is one of the few decent ppl left on the server
I never defined cross-realming, but I was referring to obvious characteristic behavior that aids an opposite realm. For instance, a soldier fighting a loosing battle might try to kite his opponent towards allies. When that ally is in the position to "rescue" and consistently chooses not to I call it cross-realming. Aika plays Twinksun like a that. Perhaps she is just running around like a spectator of sorts, but there is no function in the game to identify a character as such. Therefore I must treat her proximity is a danger to my characters even if we play for the same realm.

I am sure Aika is very grateful that you came to her rescue and persuaded me to make things a little bit clearer for you.

For the record ... I have around 12 L50 characters spread across 3 clusters and 3 realms ... I would list them, but FH servers would kneel under the load of flames I would get because I am such an adding leeching motherfucker wherever I play a low rr character ;)

othmaar

Fledgling Freddie
Do you even know what X-Realming is? Or are you bitter cause you was in that group of rangers that got rocked by 2 albs and I was watching it and didnt help you?

If so I would suggest you to L2P.
Yeah ... I was bitter because I was 30 secs too late to save them ... although I must say it is not the first time I have observed you doing the same. It bugs me because it means that when /who says 43 online one has to wonder how many of them act like you do, end of story.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
so you got so bitter because you died or your friends died in a game with no death penalty ? :) ok mate, it was 2v2 and you were a third, so basically 3v2. I will help if you're outnumbered.

And oh I pay my subs and play how I want. Same like you. So dont enforce your rules on me, the same way I dont enforce mine on you.

When I go to RvR solo I rely only on myself, if I see a greater number of enemies, I try to avoid them, if I see a solo enemy or a duo/trio I try to kill them. Simple as that, I wont add on fights with equal number on enemies (1v1, 2v2, 8v8) etc.

othmaar

Fledgling Freddie
so you got so bitter because you died or your friends died in a game with no death penalty ? :) ok mate, it was 2v2 and you were a third, so basically 3v2. I will help if you're outnumbered.

You might not have observed that there were 4-5 albs in the area. One Gryphon Knight, 3 Myrmidons and occasionally a Phoenix Knight against one Brechon and two Grove Protectors. In addition various types from all three realms ran through. It was a cool hotzone and we had great fun.

Having played for 5 years (according to your fan) you would know that in a war between stealthers there might be more than meets the eye. In addition ... lets say I played my rr3 valwalker and kicked 3 gimped rr3 scouts asses. Would you help me because I was outnumbered?

Please do not help at all. It is better that you stay in your predictable traitor mode. That way it is easier to make tactical decisions during battle.

othmaar

Fledgling Freddie
You edited you bastard ...
... And oh I pay my subs and play how I want. Same like you. So dont enforce your rules on me, the same way I dont enforce mine on you ...
Fair enough, but the title has to do with what is killing the server. I am saying that you and everyone that play like you are not pulling in the right direction. And I got official policy on my side.

Golly

Fledgling Freddie
Fair enough, but the title has to do with what is killing the server. I am saying that you and everyone that play like you are not pulling in the right direction. And I got official policy on my side.

/sigh

have you only been playing a few weeks or smthin?

krall

Fledgling Freddie
get over it move on..dyvet is dead..sad as it may be

aika

Can't get enough of FH
You might not have observed that there were 4-5 albs in the area. One Gryphon Knight, 3 Myrmidons and occasionally a Phoenix Knight against one Brechon and two Grove Protectors. In addition various types from all three realms ran through. It was a cool hotzone and we had great fun.

Having played for 5 years (according to your fan) you would know that in a war between stealthers there might be more than meets the eye. In addition ... lets say I played my rr3 valwalker and kicked 3 gimped rr3 scouts asses. Would you help me because I was outnumbered?

Please do not help at all. It is better that you stay in your predictable traitor mode. That way it is easier to make tactical decisions during battle.

lol, so why are you complaining then if you had great fun. And I stood 1 meter from the fight, there was only 2 albs there, maybe more were stealthed but they didnt attack you.

It's quite pointless to argue with you as it seems you have fallen from the moon or something or didnt play for the last 2 year on Dyvet.

Oh and I remember now that it was Zahr stealthzerging again, so I wouldn't have helped you if you had 50 albs on you. And now that I know who you ranger is, I wont help you on purpose even if you're outnumbered 1 to 8, just to make you come here and cry on forums, maybe you will learn to choose your fights next time.

othmaar

Fledgling Freddie
lol, so why are you complaining then if you had great fun. And I stood 1 meter from the fight, there was only 2 albs there, maybe more were stealthed but they didnt attack you.

It's quite pointless to argue with you as it seems you have fallen from the moon or something or didnt play for the last 2 year on Dyvet.

Oh and I remember now that it was Zahr stealthzerging again, so I wouldn't have helped you if you had 50 albs on you. And now that I know who you ranger is, I wont help you on purpose even if you're outnumbered 1 to 8, just to make you come here and cry on forums, maybe you will learn to choose your fights next time.
"Zahr stealthzerging" Thats like giving a Nightshade the equivalent of an Oscar :)

I do not play 24/7 and sometimes I am on longer breaks when I have to go to the moon. From there I do see a clear change in attitude among the players that are left. Arrogance, bitterness, irritable and apathy ... I just realized you are convinced the game is dying and you don't know what to do ... sorry for your loss, but hey it is just a game you know :)

aika

Can't get enough of FH
"Zahr stealthzerging" Thats like giving a Nightshade the equivalent of an Oscar :)

I do not play 24/7 and sometimes I am on longer breaks when I have to go to the moon. From there I do see a clear change in attitude among the players that are left. Arrogance, bitterness, irritable and apathy ... I just realized you are convinced the game is dying and you don't know what to do ... sorry for your loss, but hey it is just a game you know :)

Indeed its just a game, nice contradicting yourself :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom