Leaving Albion!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yussef

Fledgling Freddie
Tears said:
He never said anything about you - he said there were 4fg (or 32) of us - just proving your stupididty there again ehh Yussef
"but yussef and his buffbot are farming his encounter"

Yes, I'm the stupid one.

Case

Fledgling Freddie
Yussef said:
I see your counting skills are as shit as your argument. There was 3 of us!

ah right so 2 of you wouldn`t have been more important than 4fg but 3 would? my god your l33t in fact is there like a book or something I can get at the library? "How to be as l33t as me by Yussef biggest twat in albion"

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Yussef said:
I'm not roleplaying. Or am I? Either way it's better than Tear's attempts.

Ive NEVER even attempted to roleplay with you or one of your characters - or even ont he forums, get that into your thick skull.

you are an asshole... and im not being silly, stupid, or roleplaying !!

Stoned Viking

Fledgling Freddie
wow.. long thread :p would just like to say to the thread starter, gl in what you deside to do... dont leave the game tho, mebby try hib a bit its fun, green and full of nice ppl! :D

Yussef

Fledgling Freddie
As I have said before. We would have let you killed it without any shit involved if you guys had gone about it better initially. You really have a narrow point of view if you cannot understand what your guild may have done to provoke my actions.

Yussef

Fledgling Freddie
Tears said:
Ive NEVER even attempted to roleplay with you or one of your characters - or even ont he forums, get that into your thick skull.

you are an asshole... and im not being silly, stupid, or roleplaying !!
Don't get your knickers in a twist. Next you'll be in tears for god sake.

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Yussef said:
As I have said before. We would have let you killed it without any shit involved if you guys had gone about it better initially. You really have a narrow point of view if you cannot understand what your guild may have done to provoke my actions.

BOLLOCKS !!!

Pull the damn log files fromt he server - let the whole world see what a retard you were that night.... pull the logs from our guild dragon raid too for even more proof.

Yussef

Fledgling Freddie
Case said:
ah right so 2 of you wouldn`t have been more important than 4fg but 3 would? my god your l33t in fact is there like a book or something I can get at the library? "How to be as l33t as me by Yussef biggest twat in albion"
Would probably set me up for life, thanks for the idea!

Yussef

Fledgling Freddie
Tears said:
BOLLOCKS !!!

Pull the damn log files fromt he server - let the whole world see what a retard you were that night.... pull the logs from our guild dragon raid too for even more proof.
Yes, because pulling snakes into the room didn't happen? Yes, because going to kill Runihura when we logged out due to the previous comment didn't happen?

Seriously.

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Yussef said:
Yes, because pulling snakes into the room didn't happen? Yes, because going to kill Runihura when we logged out due to the previous comment didn't happen?

Seriously.

Pull the log files.

Yussef

Fledgling Freddie
Tears said:
At last I have something constructive for my sig !!
Yes because quoting out of context provides something as real as something conceived in your imagination. Congrats on the achievement.

Oro

Fledgling Freddie
Somebody close this thread please. People who should know better showing zero self-restraint.

Its not even a discussion of merits and demerits, its just sniping and abuse.

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Yussef said:
Yes because quoting out of context provides something as real as something conceived in your imagination. Congrats on the achievement.

You taught me well.

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Yussef said:
I'll try, unlikely to happen though.

Try harder... get them posted in a public place - lets put and end to this for once and all.

Yussef

Fledgling Freddie
It's sad how easy it is to take the piss out of Tears to be honest. Probably best to close the thread for his sake alone.

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Jupitus close this please.

He's as pathetic and arogante as me - theres no way ill let him have the last word.

Yussef

Fledgling Freddie
Tears said:
Try harder... get them posted in a public place - lets put and end to this for once and all.
Nothing stopping you from asking either.

Yussef

Fledgling Freddie
Tears said:
Jupitus close this please.

He's as pathetic and arogante as me - theres no way ill let him have the last word.
Speak for yourself!

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
Tears said:
SHOCK NEWS !!!!!

Prydwen to be downed... renamed.... then braught back up with its new shiney name of TLW who the fuck made you judge !!
You have some serious issues to sort out if you have this kind of agression due to the fact the person that posted is in a guild you do not like.

There are over 50 people in TLW, as far as i'm aware i've never even spoken to you yet here you are hurling abuse because of an argument you've had with one person in the guild.

You really should get out more.

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Yussef said:
Nothing stopping you from asking either.

why more people believe our side than yours - we have nothing to prove.

4FG vs 2 people.

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
bigchief said:
You have some serious issues to sort out if you have this kind of agression due to the fact the person that posted is in a guild you do not like.

There are over 50 people in TLW, as far as i'm aware i've never even spoken to you yet here you are hurling abuse because of an argument you've had with one person in the guild.

You really should get out more.

Everytime there is a massive argument on prydwen... everytime there is a large flame here - TLW are always involved, or ex TLW members... or TLW members trying to run the bloody server.

Yussef

Fledgling Freddie
Tears said:
Everytime there is a massive argument on prydwen... everytime there is a large flame here - TLW are always involved, or ex TLW members... or TLW members trying to run the bloody server.
Conspiracy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom