Leaving Albion!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xeanor

Fledgling Freddie
Revz has decent points, but I see no reason whatsoever to mock someone from action's he's done in a game when Revz doesn't even play the game.

I agree, Milkybar did stupid, if this happened to someone in my guild I'd just tell him he's a shit and that he'll never get in the guild again, nothing more than that.

And I can't see what's so terribly wrong with account selling/buying, less than 1% of the currently played chars are traded, it's really a minority which currently has no impact on the game whatsoever. Some people are crazy enough to pay insane amounts (with insane i mean: a lot for just a daoc login) for an account, the same way as some people are insane to buy a painting for 50.000.000 that is just sticked to the wall and does nothing, and I don't really care about those or about the people that buy accounts/plats. I can honestly say there is nothing wrong with the server economy, some things go for high prices, but nearly everything can be bought with the right amount of money. (I have never bought anything, if you were wondering.)

However if someone puts your guild emblem on ebay and stuff, I would just flame him once and be over with it, and make it clear to him he's never getting back in the guild.

Yussef

Fledgling Freddie
Flaming is fun, better than acting like hand holding Hippies or something. When the community is generally anti Ebay, you're dumb if you think someone is not going to be flamed for it. Wouldn't bother defending people really :p

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
The reason people mock those who buy their characters is the occasions where a n00b like me gets his CC out and shells out a couple of hundred quid for a level 50 high RR char, then joins a guild, gets in an RvR group and (again like me) knows jack shit about what he is actually doing with that character :)

Edit: Hell, I played my infil up to 50 in 73 days /played and still knew jack shit about how to play the game :D

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Now wheres that old thread where me and naetha slagged off Yussef about the dragon and ML2.10 - may as well just copy and paste all that again, save my poor fingers.

Rename Prydwen to TLW
Change TLW to stand for Those L33t Wankers

Problem solved.

Revz

Fledgling Freddie
If the questions I posed are too uncomfortable for you to answer in public because your GM just admitted to buying accounts over Ebay then feel free to PM me the answers. Otherwise your silence speaks volumes on the subject.

Case

Fledgling Freddie
When did it become acceptable for people to buy and sell DAoC stuff on Ebay?

It`s been happening for a long time people are just more open about it now.

Do you not think it hurts the integrity of the game?

Depends how it`s handled if people have to keep it a secret and lie about buyinga character then yes it hurts the game...but if people can be honest and admit they bought a character/item whatever then I can`t see how it could.

Why do you think trading accounts/items over FH is banned?

Freddyshouse takes a certain stance like any business would, they need rules to stand by and this is one of them.

wasn`t avoiding your questions just didn`t answer earlier

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Revz said:
If the questions I posed are too uncomfortable for you to answer in public because your GM just admitted to buying accounts over Ebay then feel free to PM me the answers. Otherwise your silence speaks volumes on the subject.

Sorry Revz... but Yussef is here now....

<gets a bigger hook>

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Jupitus said:
Edit: Hell, I played my infil up to 50 in 73 days /played and still knew jack shit about how to play the game :D

Best infil ive seen in 3 years tho

Case

Fledgling Freddie
Revz said:

Tears isn't even in my guild please check your facts before bringing that into it, the reason Tears is flaming you is because, as I do, he finds your attitude detestable.

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Case said:
Why do you think trading accounts/items over FH is banned?

Freddyshouse takes a certain stance like any business would, they need rules to stand by and this is one of them.

Actually, it's not a company, tis a private community venture owned by Ted and Deebs :)

The decision to back GOA on their CoC is based on a moral viewpoint that in a gaming community there ought to be an underlying desire to attract gamers who respect the rules of the game, whether they are just or not, and play fair.

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Yussef said:
By the way Tears, your roleplaying is shit.

I just pissed myself laughing at that one :D

Yussef

Fledgling Freddie
Case said:
Tears isn't even in my guild please check your facts before bringing that into it, the reason Tears is flaming you is because, as I do, he finds your attitude detestable.
I assume he was thinking of the "Rigante attitude" a while back. He doesn't even play anymore.

Case

Fledgling Freddie
Yussef said:
I assume he was thinking of the "Rigante attitude" a while back. He doesn't even play anymore.

you mean The Rigante attitude of wanting fair rights to mobs/encounters/credit in TOA without having to ask TLW permission?

Sorry I`ll run everything by you from now on Sir Yussef just in case you feel like doing something, wouldn`t want to interfere with your farming.

Yussef

Fledgling Freddie
I've seen you attempt it on FH. Or was you trying to be funny? Either way, it was shit.

Yussef

Fledgling Freddie
Case said:
you mean The Rigante attitude of wanting fair rights to mobs/encounters/credit in TOA without having to ask TLW permission?

Sorry I`ll run everything by you from now on Sir Yussef just in case you feel like doing something, wouldn`t want to interfere with your farming.
No problem, just ask next time. I'm sure we can come to an agreement.

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Case said:

:clap: :clap:

You mean out of ToA too - dont forget the dragon :clap:

Case

Fledgling Freddie
Yussef said:

such as join your BG for credit but you keep all the loot? sweet what a great deal..

"sorry guys ..yeah I know there`s 4fg of us here but yussef and his buffbot are farming his encounter and lets face it he`s more important than us 32 poor serfs combined"

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Yussef said:

what the f*** do you think we tried doing that night !!! Jesus... do you have more than one brain cell !!!!

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Yussef said:
I've seen you attempt it on FH. Or was you trying to be funny? Either way, it was shit.

Ahh right so you base a judgement by a few lines of text on the forums that you consider to be roleplaying when it may not have been, you really are pathetic.

Yussef

Fledgling Freddie
Tears said:
what the f*** do you think we tried doing that night !!! Jesus... do you have more than one brain cell !!!!
Are you stupid? Or are you roleplaying being stupid?

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Case said:
such as join your BG for credit but you keep all the loot? sweet what a great deal..

"sorry guys ..yeah I know there`s 4fg of us here but yussef and his buffbot are farming his encounter and lets face it he`s more important than us 32 poor serfs combined"

Or join the BG for credit - but it will be set to listen mode, so you cant tell the rest of your raid force to come in and get credit.

Yussef

Fledgling Freddie
Tears said:
Ahh right so you base a judgement by a few lines of text on the forums that you consider to be roleplaying when it may not have been, you really are pathetic.
This is the internet equivalent of Punk'd. You're too easy (not in a sexual sense, you probably get none).

Case

Fledgling Freddie
Yussef said:
Are you stupid? Or are you roleplaying being stupid?

are you really an arsehole or just roleplaying being an arsehole?

Yussef

Fledgling Freddie
Case said:

I see your counting skills are as shit as your argument. There was 3 of us!

Yussef

Fledgling Freddie
Tears said:
Guess your too stupid to figure that out
Let me spell it out to you. I was not being serious to that response. Which made your reply even funnier.

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Yussef said:
I see your counting skills are as shit as your argument. There was 3 of us!

He never said anything about you - he said there were 4fg (or 32) of us - just proving your stupididty there again ehh Yussef

Yussef

Fledgling Freddie
Case said:
are you really an arsehole or just roleplaying being an arsehole?
I'm not roleplaying. Or am I? Either way it's better than Tear's attempts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom