Leaving Albion!

Status
Not open for further replies.

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
Revz said:
You buy and sell accounts and platinum on Ebay quite regularly and expect people not to mock you for it? :worthy: Your Ebay account is available for anyone to see what you have been up to recently. It's not something that happend 9 months ago, you bought 10 plat just 2 months ago for example.

Do you get your kicks up trying to upset ppl and wanting them to leave the game? Its ppl like you that make me sick.. get a grib on reality try treating ppl how you would like to be treated!! and not like some shit you just walked in.

Loch

Fledgling Freddie
UndyingAngel said:
Do you get your kicks up trying to upset ppl and wanting them to leave the game? Its ppl like you that make me sick.. get a grib on reality try treating ppl how you would like to be treated!! and not like some shit you just walked in.
If I traded accounts on ebay I'd prolly want to be ridiculed like a newb too xD

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
Loch said:
If I traded accounts on ebay I'd prolly want to be ridiculed like a newb too xD

Oh well life goes on and the comment wasn’t directed to you now get back in your hovel and your miserable life who can only get friends on the internet because they don’t have to meet the sad twisted person you are!!

Loch

Fledgling Freddie
UndyingAngel said:
Oh well life goes on and the comment wasn’t directed to you now get back in your hovel and your miserable life who can only get friends on the internet because they don’t have to meet the sad twisted person you are!!
Can I buy internet friends on ebay? xD

Loch

Fledgling Freddie
Btw, wouldn't it be fun if this thread got to the attention of someone like requiel, someone with the power to suspend/ban traded accs? really wouldn't it be? x<

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
Loch said:
Btw, wouldn't it be fun if this thread got to the attention of someone like requiel, someone with the power to suspend/ban traded accs? really wouldn't it be? x<

yet again you show your age and maturity!! People like you make me sick :puke:

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Loch said:
As long as the account is being payed for, I doubt GOA give a <Insert word>

Loch

Fledgling Freddie
UndyingAngel said:
yet again you show your age and maturity!! People like you make me sick :puke:
People who buy accounts on ebay and then go around pretending to be the original owners make me sick as well. Let's have a kiddie party since judging from your posts and insults, you're not actually old enough to buy your own accounts anyway!

Ps: It's kinna amusing how you can comment on my age when you are most likely actually younger than me and your only.. 'replies' are "haha, you have no friends irl!", thats something I'd expect from a 6yo. However, buying accounts on ebay is also something I'd expect from a 6yo, so maybe I'm right after all :)

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
Loch said:
People who buy accounts on ebay and then go around pretending to be the original owners make me sick as well. Let's have a kiddie party since judging from your posts and insults, you're not actually old enough to buy your own accounts anyway!

Ps: It's kinna amusing how you can comment on my age when you are actually younger than me and your only.. 'replies' are "haha, you have no friends irl!", thats something I'd expect from a 6yo. However, buying accounts on ebay is also something I'd expect from a 6yo, so maybe I'm right after all :)

lol have i ever pretended to the the orignal owner ? everone from day 1 when I had the account know I wasnt the orignal owner I didnt stay in the guild he was left in and I joined my friends in the game.

lol Im old enough to have a degree not that ppl like you care about anyone else .. not everyone can play the game 24/7 to get every char that want :p

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
If you were to judge by intelligence level it could still be the original owner. :(

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
Omfg i dont know u people, but ur all acting like a bunch of twats!! No wonder UndyingAngel wants to leave!! Hib/Pryd is friendly place maybe u shud move there.

so what if someone bought an account on ebay, think of the fact that TOA wasnt there 9 months ago, a lot of effort must of been put into the chars, RR6 is an acheivement, ML 4 as well, and Artifacts are a bugger, so dont say shite about ebay, unless no effort has been involved , where obviously there has been.

Maybe u guys should take a leaf from other peoples books and stop acting like bastards, and respect fellow realm mates.

willowywicca

Fledgling Freddie
Penlid said:
Hib/Pryd is friendly place maybe u shud move there.
This is not true ^^ Albs are just more openly unfriendly. Plenty of unfriendly peeps in hib too :p

Personally, I'm prefering the honesty of albs :p

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
DavidH said:
As long as the account is being payed for, I doubt GOA give a <Insert word>
prolly can get banned if someone report :<
i doubt goa is looking every account to see if anyone traded/sold any :p

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
willowywicca said:
This is not true ^^ Albs are just more openly unfriendly. Plenty of unfriendly peeps in hib too :p

Personally, I'm prefering the honesty of albs :p
I'm not that blunt ;o

Oro

Fledgling Freddie
Some really funny, if caustic, things said on here, but really chaps, hush :)

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
Glad to see this didn't end up as a whine-thread. Instead a lot of people seem to be cheerful about you wanting to leave game.

I had no idea you had to start FH thread for subscription to end.

Revz

Fledgling Freddie
UndyingAngel said:

Are you just ignoring the fact that you deliberately lied to all of your guildmates about selling your account the first time around? Treat people how I would like to be treated? Maybe you could take a look at your own tawdry existence before accusing other people of being unfair to you:

• You buy and sell accounts over Ebay.
  • You buy platinum over Ebay.
  • You lie about all of the above even when you are caught out.
  • You are stupid enough to trade under the name "undyingangel" on Ebay and still try to lie your way out of it when caught.
  • You get upset when people mock you for all of the above despite being one of the most dishonest people I have ever met in game.
  • In light of the above you still have the gaul to ask people to treat you as they would like to be treated themselves.

I think you should probably stop posting now.

Jeeves

Banned
UndyingAngel said:
lol have i ever pretended to the the orignal owner ? everone from day 1 when I had the account know I wasnt the orignal owner I didnt stay in the guild he was left in and I joined my friends in the game.

lol Im old enough to have a degree not that ppl like you care about anyone else .. not everyone can play the game 24/7 to get every char that want :p
Judging from your posts/spelling/grammar, you must have bought the degree off ebay too. xD

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Revz said:
Are you just ignoring the fact that you deliberately lied to all of your guildmates about selling your account the first time around? Treat people how I would like to be treated? Maybe you could take a look at your own tawdry existence before accusing other people of being unfair to you:

• You buy and sell accounts over Ebay.
  • You buy platinum over Ebay.
  • You lie about all of the above even when you are caught out.
  • You are stupid enough to trade under the name "undyingangel" on Ebay and still try to lie your way out of it when caught.
  • You get upset when people mock you for all of the above despite being one of the most dishonest people I have ever met in game.
  • In light of the above you still have the gaul to ask people to treat you as they would like to be treated themselves.

I think you should probably stop posting now.

Revz you are the king
Come back to albion :)

Case

Fledgling Freddie
There's some really not very nice people posting here must admit it's opened my eyes a little. People I actually thought were decent slagging you, making personal insults ect. Don'`t you realise if this guy is really as bad as you try to make out then your just as bad hurling insults at him? :touch:

Yes you traded on Ebay woopee ..so you bought money on ebay woopeee..what if this guy was 10 or 12? how many others in alb/pry have suffered this type of abuse from you people and half of them are more than likely children? I know many many people who've traded things on ebay and are very nice people It's not only losers and kids who use it for DAOC purposes you know. :twak:

Seeing the hate directed at you Milkybar I`d say goodluck to you in Hib but as others have said you'`ll always get hateful spiteful people no matter which realm your in, I'd personally reccomend that you just take a step back ignore these people and get on with the game.

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
Case said:
I know many many people who've traded things on ebay and are very nice people It's not only losers and kids who use it for DAOC purposes you know. :twak:
there is some trade section on ebay now?
oic

Revz

Fledgling Freddie
Case said:
hurling insults at him?

Otherwise known as telling the truth? I've not said a single thing which isn't verifiably true and I would hardly call that being insulting.

Case said:
I know many many people who've traded things on ebay and are very nice people It's not only losers and kids who use it for DAOC purposes you know.

Such as? I don't know a single person who has bought DAoC accounts / items / platinum on Ebay that isn't worthy of ridicule. If they can't take it perhaps they shouldn't buy the things in the first place?

Lyrra

Fledgling Freddie
UndyingAngel said:

So you will be the Biggles at amg emain on Monday that yelled:

"FO with the present nodes" (sic)

as a wizard was laying one down for her own protection. I'll say now what I said to my group when I heard that: "tool".

Stop crying about unfair behaviour when you have so many issues of your own to sort out. People in glass houses etc etc

Misleath

Fledgling Freddie
Araudry said:
there is some trade section on ebay now?
oic

Person A: I don't want to play this game.
Person B: I want your account m8.
Person A: Here have it.
Person B: Ooh, thanks. Here, have some of my money.
Person A: Thanks m8.

== Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom