Leaving Albion!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Penlid said:
Omfg i dont know u people, but ur all acting like a bunch of twats!! No wonder UndyingAngel wants to leave!! Hib/Pryd is friendly place maybe u shud move there.

so what if someone bought an account on ebay, think of the fact that TOA wasnt there 9 months ago, a lot of effort must of been put into the chars, RR6 is an acheivement, ML 4 as well, and Artifacts are a bugger, so dont say shite about ebay, unless no effort has been involved , where obviously there has been.

Maybe u guys should take a leaf from other peoples books and stop acting like bastards, and respect fellow realm mates.
Hibs are friendly? Stop zerging me then :x

Case

Fledgling Freddie
Revz said:
Otherwise known as telling the truth? I've not said a single thing which isn't verifiably true and I would hardly call that being insulting.

Such as? I don't know a single person who has bought DAoC accounts / items / platinum on Ebay that isn't worthy of ridicule. If they can't take it perhaps they shouldn't buy the things in the first place?

I've bought an account in DAOC on a different server as I really didn't feel like levelling again from zero..why don't you start insulting me now aswell?

You really do make me sick that I have to share a server with people like yourselves that would indescrimenently flame and treat people like something they scraped off their shoes because they did something you don't agree with.

If you don't like what someone has done then don't do it yourself.

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
Milkybars funny. He quit before (when his chars were in TLW :() and put them up on ebay with guild shield on, cant recall if name too ><

Not sure if it sold but a cple of months later he comes back with the same user name as before just with a different bought account and expects noone to realise and applies to rejoin tlw.

GL to the hibs xD

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
SHOCK NEWS !!!!!

Prydwen to be downed... renamed.... then braught back up with its new shiney name of TLW who the fuck made you judge !!

Chrystina

Fledgling Freddie
Tears said:
SHOCK NEWS !!!!!

Prydwen to be downed... renamed.... then braught back up with its new shiney name of TLW who the fuck made you judge !!
as he was a former member of TLW who baldly lied to us and even used the TLW emblem on his screenshots for his eBay auction we bloody well might have a right to judge him ...

Tears, would be all happy to find, without warning in /gu or private forums, one of your guild mates accounts on eBay, proudly displaying The Rigante emblem?

and Case, look up a dictionary and find the difference between "insult" and "telling the truth", please?

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Chrystina said:
Tears, would be all happy to find, without warning in /gu or private forums, one of your guild mates accounts on eBay, proudly displaying The Rigante emblem?

For a start i would not hunt them down in public forums and rip the piss out of them them at every opertunity which seams to be what your guild thrive on.

Case

Fledgling Freddie
"and Case, look up a dictionary and find the difference between "insult" and "telling the truth", please?"

you'll find The Truth is a fickle thing depending on who's side your on

And I wasn't specifically standing up for Milkybar as such more pointing out that just because he's a fool thats no reason to start this tirade of hate against him.

N one should have to put up with the type of abuse you lot have directed at this guy no matter what they did ...did Naaaguk get this much abuse for STEALING? nope he sure didn't

Revz

Fledgling Freddie
I didn't mention it until he posted in that (now deleted) "I want to buy a buffbot" thread criticising people for not wanting to spend the time developing a character. It seemed fairly ironic to me.

In general though, when did it become acceptable for people to buy and sell DAoC stuff on Ebay? I remember when most players found it completely unacceptable and the only people who had anything to do with it were the dodgy characters on a server; the same kind of people who would use cheats. Has this changed and everyone is now happy to trade things? Do you not think it hurts the integrity of the game? Why do you think trading accounts/items over FH is banned?

Revz

Fledgling Freddie
Case said:
N one should have to put up with the type of abuse you lot have directed at this guy no matter what they did ...did Naaaguk get this much abuse for STEALING? nope he sure didn't

Where has he suffered abuse from me? Can you quote the parts please? The reason Naaaguk didn't get anything like this is presumably because I don't know anything about that! If the guy hadn't tried to Ebay his guild character without telling anyone and using our emblem on his screenshots we probably wouldn't care about this so much either.

Balbor

Fledgling Freddie
willowywicca said:
This is not true ^^ Albs are just more openly unfriendly. Plenty of unfriendly peeps in hib too :p

Personally, I'm prefering the honesty of albs :p

Albs have to be, we have more undesirable group classes :p

DavidH

Part of the furniture
About time a forum moderator closed this thread to be honest. This is turning into a personal attack thread on serveral people.

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
Well I hope people can see from this post exactly why im leaving Alb.. and sorry about my spelling I have Dyslexia dont judge people by there actions.. I think its also proved in this tred what type of guild TLW are as they seam to be the only ppl that care and cannot get on with game. :twak:

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Case said:
He got plenty of abuse.

Yussef

Fledgling Freddie
Tears said:
And the point of this is ???

Have you actualy read the thread content.
Yes, it seemed he wanted to change realms after a few flames in another thread based on his comment there. Plus the thread has basically evolved into an anti Ebay thread now, so it does fit in. This thread got hijacked like that Raid thread a while ago.

Also who made you a judge? You flame whenever you can, usually acting jealous and just QQ generally.

Twat.

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Yussef said:
Also who made you a judge? You flame whenever you can, usually acting jealous and just QQ generally.

Twat.

Ever thought WHY its only certain TLW members and comments that get flamed by me and as youve resored to name calling - may i take this opertunity to call you a f*** tard

If you seriously think im jelous of you or TLW you are patheticaly mistaken

Revz

Fledgling Freddie
I'm still waiting for someone to point out where I have abused him or presented information that isn't 100% true. In fact you seem to have completely avoided all of my difficult questions such as:

• When did it become acceptable for people to buy and sell DAoC stuff on Ebay?
  • Do you not think it hurts the integrity of the game?
  • Why do you think trading accounts/items over FH is banned?

Yussef

Fledgling Freddie
Yes, I can see that it was only "certain" members you semi flamed in this thread. At least stay consistent with your arguments. Go spend some time learning to spell or something, forums are not really helping you.

Case

Fledgling Freddie
Yussef said:
Yes, I can see that it was only "certain" members you semi flamed in this thread. At least stay consistent with your arguments. Go spend some time learning to spell or something, forums are not really helping you.

w00t lets start flaming Tears for his spelling ability aswell now thats obviously so relevant! :twak:

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Yussef said:

Forums dont have a spellchecker, otherwise it wouild be nice and crisp and clean

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Yussef said:

funny stuff. can't find anything else to moan at apart from his spelling (and your much better ^^)

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh... zee good old days :D

/em remenisce

;)

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Ohh ekk the boss is here now - were gona get closed.

<giggles>

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Bubble said:
Stop stiring shit :p

I haven't even started!!! :p

Tears said:
Ohh ekk the boss is here now - were gona get closed.

<giggles>

Nah... having way too much fun :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom