Leaving Albion!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yussef

Fledgling Freddie
Tears said:
Yup 34 witnesses, where 32 say one thing and 2 say another.. mmmm,
Like I said before, one of your own guild apoligised to me about it on another ML2 raid. So please spout more bullshit.

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Yussef said:
Like I said before, one of your own guild apoligised to me about it on another ML2 raid. So please spout more bullshit.

logs please... move evidence... less bullcrap

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
Tears said:
Everytime there is a massive argument on prydwen... everytime there is a large flame here - TLW are always involved, or ex TLW members... or TLW members trying to run the bloody server.
yes thats right, every single argument on the entire server is all due to one single guild on albion.

Just incase you don't quite understand the real meaning of this phrase, heres a helpful link! ==> tada!!! :clap:

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Oh i should say this-
You shouldn't diss the whole of TLW due to one members actions against you.
95% of the Guild are really nice people

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Yussef said:
Yes, because the thread is overflowing with your evidence also.

How about this, posted by a TLW member?

the opportunity.

Sadly I was in that other zerg, I was pretty annoyed at the way one of the guys from here spoke to me, which gave me the impression that the rigante disregards other players right to raid.

I have been corrected though, I guess, and i can understand the frustration incurred.

Turns out the person leading the zerg did it deliberately to aggravate you guys. - Which i must point out, i was not involved in.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
.... and breathe....

Blimey, you guys really need a couple of pints and a stripshow somewhere together :)

Guess you best sort it out ingame from hereonin chaps... thanks for the entertainment ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom