Leave soloers alone

BlitheringIdiot

One of Freddy's beloved
Loxleyhood said:
You cannot effectively solo without a stealth key. Since I mistakenly believed everyone in the world had enough braincells to realise this, I naturally assumed this topic was about stealthers.
Thats bullshit. Plenty of solo skalds about doing very well for themselves.

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Fine then, an execption for classes with speed 5 and offencive abilities.

Driwen

Fledgling Freddie
Loxleyhood said:
Fact is if a group char makes a mistake and is getting himself killed then he doesn't need to worry because he will be healed. A stealther does not have that luxury. For a true stealther there is little room for error.
that isnt a fact though.
If a group member makes a mistake than that could get the group killed, unless someone else in the group manages to fill in for the mistake.
As if you make that mistake and get healed that heal wont go to that healer that needs it aswell, who now will be dead and now the enemies group has an advantage.
There is as much skill in fg vs fg as there as in 1vs1, except than that in fg vsfg making a mistake is easier, but so is it for the enemy.

To play a perfect fg is alot harder than to play perfectly as a solo'er as you need 8 players who work perfectly versus 8 players, more things happening harder to keep track of what you have to do. So no a solo stealther isnt the most skilled player in this game, maybe the solo non stealthers are. But sure as hell not the solo stealthers.

Jaapi

Fledgling Freddie
Loxleyhood said:
Still doesn't allow for that silly chanter argument though.
Chanter has speed and offensive abilities, but the point was that all those "true stealther" arguments you asked me to study were not based or had actually anything to do with a stealther. Same things go for all classes that go out there solo, with or without speed or offensive abilities. Enchanter was just an example, i could've used any class to point it out cos when you solo, you are there on your own and in constant danger. That's not class based fact.

Prisma/Sniper

Fledgling Freddie
Fluid said:
the day soloers leave our fg v fg fights alone is the day i leave soloers alive. Use to let all of them go but nowadays its just not worth the risk

i think soloers add in fg vs fg fights, because the FG's starteed with the adding on 1 vs 1 fights, and,

adding on a fg is ok for me, but a fg vs 1 ns, comeon...............

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Jaapi said:
Chanter has speed and offensive abilities, but the point was that all those "true stealther" arguments you asked me to study were not based or had actually anything to do with a stealther. Same things go for all classes that go out there solo, with or without speed or offensive abilities. Enchanter was just an example, i could've used any class to point it out cos when you solo, you are there on your own and in constant danger. That's not class based fact.
Speed 5. As in wont get run down by every single group he encounters like the dog he is.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Conclusion:

- Gank Lox the moment you see his adding arse in emain.
- Remember certain people (hint hint) don't add on fg's and try not to add on them either. Or kill them 8 vs 1.

Nobody can be forced to play in a specific way, either people choose to add or not... It's no need to justify why you pick one way or the other, you just do and tell people who whine to stfu.

katt!

Fledgling Freddie
Loxleyhood said:
And that's why they get adds.
no. not really.

they are leechers, they would leech anyway.

i see you leeching on our fights as soon as you get the chance. its all about the riskfree rps.

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Don't be an idiot. One soloer adding on a full group does not compare to a full group adding on a soloer. It's simple maths if nothing else.
Perhaps full groups are just zergers. They would zerg anyway.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Loxleyhood said:
I decide whether it's the Druids or the Healers who start dying in Hib vs. Mid fights.

loxleyhood said:
One soloer adding on a full group does not compare to a full group adding on a soloer. It's simple maths if nothing else.

It's either you who decides to starts to die first in a fg, or them who decides if you live or die.

Hmm. I think the fg has every right to gank you on whatever oppurtunity since you just pointed out you can decide fg fights as much as they can decide if you survive or not.

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
It's not even comparable.

Eight.

One.

Eight.

One.

Can you see the difference in the adding here?

katt!

Fledgling Freddie
Loxleyhood said:
Don't be an idiot. One soloer adding on a full group does not compare to a full group adding on a soloer. It's simple maths if nothing else.
Perhaps full groups are just zergers. They would zerg anyway.
we dont add on people who leave us.

so - yes i do.

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
katt! said:
we dont add on people who leave us.

so - yes i do.
Name them, because surely if a stealther doesn't add on you, you wont even know they're there.

katt!

Fledgling Freddie
Loxleyhood said:
Name them, because surely if a stealther doesn't add on you, you wont even know they're there.
did i say we leave stealthers?

nope.

we leave some soloers though.

katt!

Fledgling Freddie
Loxleyhood said:
So stealthers are exempt from your oh so gracious mercy?
mercy?

it has nothing to do with mercy. those soloers are people who we know wont ruin our fights with gay adding.

shafu is excellent infilzerg control as well ;o

katt!

Fledgling Freddie
Loxleyhood said:
So basically you zerg all stealthers?
no. not really, they usually attack our group. our group attacks them.

sometimes its just without another fg fighting us at the same time.

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Your group sees a solo stealther, let's say, dcx. He is a member of an enemy realm! You've never seen this stealther before, but he's rr5. What do you do?

Be honest.

katt!

Fledgling Freddie
Loxleyhood said:
Your group sees a solo stealther, let's say, dcx. He is a member of an enemy realm! You've never seen this stealther before, but he's rr5. What do you do?

Be honest.
at dcx? usually ignore. its the mg campers that are annoying ;o

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
He's probably going to a milegate. So you just keep on going, and don't kill this soloer?

katt!

Fledgling Freddie
Loxleyhood said:
He's probably going to a milegate. So you just keep on going, and don't kill this soloer?
if he is at dcx he is probably going amg. where we dont fight.

and we have this curse, when we stop to kill smaller groups.. we get jumped by fgs 99% of the time :X

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Fine, forget dcx. It could be anywhere and you see a solo stealther. Do you kill him, yes or no?

Garbannoch

Fledgling Freddie
judas said:
Most soloers add all the time. even if my group/guild mostly leaves them alive just to see them add a few mins later.
and there is nothing more anoying then getting shot by a Ranger or jumped by 3sbs when being support.nor is it fun when your having a nice fg vs fg fight and some infil/scout adds. even if we win or loose.

and now imagine what it's like for a hib mage group in emain; if you fight at/near a milegate you usually die;
believe me during a typical day of RvR i get shot by more archers and PAed by more assassins than we kill soloers

Jaapi

Fledgling Freddie
Loxleyhood said:
Speed 5. As in wont get run down by every single group he encounters like the dog he is.
I see you're not a friend of a thing called "challenge". You have no idea how rewarding it is to kill someone solo with a char that's in real danger getting steamrolled in a sec. Sure, it happens a lot but every once in a while you get a nice fight and maybe even leave as a winner. It makes up for it, believe me. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom