Leave soloers alone

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Skyrie said:
I enjoy squashing stealthers. The stealthzergs spared neither my eld, vw, ranger or ns while soloing.

The best thing in DAoC is killing a savage group.

The next-best thing is pbing the shit outta stealthers.
Did you regret going for that staff-kill the other day? :fluffle:

Jaond

Fledgling Freddie
Lothian Forestheart said:
I've been killed too many times by adding stealthers when healing so wipe them when you meet them..

And i guess 99% of the stealthers have been wiped everytime they got a 1v1 so now they just add and dont give a shit...

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
all stealthers add on fgs
fgs kills stealthers
and soloers without stealth dies to fgs
and this topic is old
but qq more

Silenzio

Fledgling Freddie
kinda odd this story... just load ov excuse to leech a bit more...

if a soloer add to a fg fight... he could get 400-800 rp max and might be get a good fight
wile the fg barely notice the lac ov rp...

opposit iv a fg add to 1vs1 fight... the one who lose would be utterly pissed since he miss the duell wile not haveing any form ov fun... and the survivor will get about 80rp? max 200... wile feeling ashamed cuz a fg need to help him...

dunno who start this trend ... im used to let ppl fight if is a clean 1vs1 (wich is differnt by one vs enemy +archer shooting from range and bard playing end regen ;) )

and again why ull name hunter ranger sb? thers ppl that are use to solo with an arms, merc or friar or even a caster...

im not talking to hb =) they cant understand by coc...

but to my own realmies... and even mid...

waste ov time

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
If the guards in the other frontier zones weren't so insane there would be many places for soloers to go and get out from under the FGs feet.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Z^^ said:
all stealthers add on fgs
fgs kills stealthers
and soloers without stealth dies to fgs
and this topic is old
but qq more

not all stealthers add on fg's
most fg's kill stealthers
with speed 6 i do fine avoiding fg's
yes this topic is old :p

Event

Fledgling Freddie
Loxleyhood said:
Group players aren't worthy to kiss a true stealther's boots. I mean real stealthers, who started the game playing their stealther or have played it for a very long time. Players that play a stealther because they are a stealther, and not for the sheer success of it.
A true stealther is always going to be the superior of any group player, for we rely on nobody but ourselves.

I respect your knowledge and ability as a stealther lox but this statement is nonsense tbh

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Loxleyhood said:
Group players aren't worthy to kiss a true stealther's boots. I mean real stealthers, who started the game playing their stealther or have played it for a very long time. Players that play a stealther because they are a stealther, and not for the sheer success of it.
A true stealther is always going to be the superior of any group player, for we rely on nobody but ourselves. Got yourself targetted when you leeched on a full group fight? Better do something pretty fantastic buddy, because you're going to die. We don't have no precious healers saving us while we stand there dribbling.
A stealther is always at the risk of being steamrolled and he must always have a sharp mind and a cruel skill. You attack, you win, you get the fuck away. There is no room for a mistake, every second you spend in the open is a second where a full group can come and shaft you or a dozen alt stealthers, /spit, to come and kill you, and then laugh at you.

The next time a true stealther adds on your healers, the first thing you do is say, "Thank you sir, may I have another?!"

lol still a fucking dumbass, even on this forum

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
It was much better when guard patrols were bugged and would not aggro unless you hit them.

As it is all soloers are forced to fight in the small odins/hw/emain areas apart from a brave few who venture to excalibur road and other respective boarderkeeps.

Lower the aggro range and frequency of keep guard patrols and the fights might be a little more spread out with a little more variety.

As for adding on fights, unless the realm mate is near dead when I discover one in the process i'll usually ask if they want help first, unless its an enemy I know/respect which they are to few off sadly.

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
Fluid said:
i didn't get banned from the last ones though did i?

You should get banned from life tbh (daoc life that is).
Regards, Glottis :kissit:

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Glottis said:
You should get banned from life tbh (daoc life that is).

for what reason? do i cheat? do i promote cheating? do i window drag? Oo

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Fluid said:
i didn't get banned from the last ones though did i?
The reasons for me being banned from Barrysworld don't actually have anything to do with me doing anything against Barrysworld's CoC or abusing any other members, rather just I am outspoken against things I think are wrong.

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
Fluid said:
for what reason? do i cheat? do i promote cheating? do i window drag? Oo

Yep, all of those things.

Skyrie

Fledgling Freddie
Silenzio said:
if a soloer add to a fg fight... he could get 400-800 rp max and might be get a good fight
wile the fg barely notice the lac ov rp...

opposit iv a fg add to 1vs1 fight... the one who lose would be utterly pissed since he miss the duell wile not haveing any form ov fun... and the survivor will get about 80rp? max 200... wile feeling ashamed cuz a fg need to help him...

Does this mean that you believe fgs adding on stealthers is worse than stealthers adding on fg fights?

Nah, nevermind, what a rediculous thought. Nobodys that stupid.

Hi Glottard you grade a wanker xD

Maoni

Fledgling Freddie
the game was designed for war, not 1 vs 1...8 vs 8 and so on
long live the zerg imo
regardless who zergs, i dont see the problem.
NO fun you may say....well i think it is =P

Runolas

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm...some leave soloers alive, but most don't. I solo most of the time with my SB and I usually die when I'm outnumered - imo nothing wrong with that. Either deal with or do something else.

Aeicaan

One of Freddy's beloved
Kriv0 said:
We are so rare nowdays so leave us alone if we fight 1 on 1. U are <exploit deleted> lame doing that, albs included. Even if one in your own realm is winning some ppl still kill the enemy. Even tho we get what we deserve (enemy) u are not really nice to the one in your realm

sure I bet ppl would stop killing soloers the time soloers didnt add on another fight... and its never gonna happend

Night

Fledgling Freddie
CE left me alone solo last night :cheers:
they deserve a :drink: tbh

Minifotm

Fledgling Freddie
every SB/INF/HUNTER/RANGER/NS/SCOUT claims they play solo 100% of the time. They should all be removed and instakilled!

Chronictank

FH is my second home
It would be nice yeah but almost everyone is either roleplaying (KILL ALL WE R AT WAR!1!!!!) or simply rps horny.

It's a shame though, very hard to find spots to solo nowadays
Says a member of the hib zerg in df who killed me as i logged in, my fault for being stupid enuff to login without checking who has df.
Treat people like u want to be treated imo

I have no grudge against anyone who kills me when im solo, its the whole point of the game. Soloers leech fg battles, fg leech soloers.
Fair enuff imo

A true stealther is always going to be the superior of any group player
That is total and utter bullshit, to be a good group player you need to know the abilities of your class and use them for the good of your group.

We don't have no precious healers saving us
Ever heard of pots? maybe u should consult your local alchemist

I personally found stealthers easy to play (used a hunter), i never would get in melee combat if i could help it. Hit speed and run off if a target gets too close on to much health for you to handle. The only skill in a stealther is landing the PA imo, rest is common sence.

Edit: Spelling mistake i noticed

Ronin

Fledgling Freddie
To kill.. or not to kill soloers when in larger numbers...

To quote Ali G´s alter ego Borat when a animal activist ask why they hunt and kill defensless bears in Kazakstan...

He replies: FOR FUN !

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom