Leave soloers alone

Discussion in 'RvR Discussions' started by Kriv0, Jan 24, 2004.

1. Loxleyhood

Loxleyhood Fledgling Freddie

How naive you are.

2. Jaapi

Jaapi Fledgling Freddie

Of course, i'm not a match for a "True Stealther".

Does it really bother you that much that some people enjoy playing solo characters other than these glorious stealthers, the ones that Mythic made to be the only solo class?
    This is a game, game is supposed to be fun and everyone defines what's fun for themselves. I find soloing fun with my chanter despite the fact that it holds no change against a duo of enemies, but every once in a while you get that 1 vs 1 and when you win it really makes me feel good.
    I'm really sorry if that offends your vision of soloing in RvR, but that's how it is and i know for a fact that i'm not the only one.

3. Loxleyhood

Loxleyhood Fledgling Freddie

If you want to go solo your chanter then I really don't mind, more rp for me.

4. Jaapi

Jaapi Fledgling Freddie

If you kill me, sure. That doesn't bother me at all to be honest.

Just keep in mind that not all take a game so seriously as you. If you play a stealther, like it and wanna look at it as the cream of the earth and only honourable solo class, fine, but when you do i would like to hear some facts that those comments are based on. So far you haven't given anything that would go for stealthers (just childish rant of how superior and honourable they are) only and now it seems to be going down to a low level childlike comments from your part.

If you like it, fine but that's not a reason to bash all other classes down.

5. Hestethun

Hestethun Can't get enough of FH

well I would really leave solor's alone , if they leave fg's alone at mgs . then I leave me alone to then , I will kill and rape all of em.

6. Coren

Coren Fledgling Freddie

Me and Dep had a good 2v2 fight with some hibs in HW earlier, and a norse ran in - was a very close fight but he just stood and watched and - his intervention could have swung it either way...Dont remember his name but started with Hj :). Afterwards another 4 hibs charged us and he tried to help on our side but we all died :(.

I'm rambling now, but I was very pleasantly surprised...that's all. Everyone probably had a lot more fun this way, even if Mr Norse was 50 rp poorer.

/salute

7. Coren

Coren Fledgling Freddie

Jaapi - you are not the only one, just people don't notice soloers when they bulldoze them with a fg. This is understandable really - they might have lost speed from the other 7 round the corner etc....but would be nice if you *know* someone is soloing to leave them alone, once in a while.

While im in this vein....nerf bbots!

8. [CE]Hjendug

[CE]Hjendug Fledgling Freddie

Hehe it was me, and your welcome :)

9. Lothian Forestheart

Lothian Forestheart Fledgling Freddie

Hmzz.. we comming in at speed 5 and have to look who wins? Just kill the invader... Invaders are invaders (duh!) and have to be killed.