Leave soloers alone

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Jaapi said:
I see you're not a friend of a thing called "challenge". You have no idea how rewarding it is to kill someone solo with a char that's in real danger getting steamrolled in a sec. Sure, it happens a lot but every once in a while you get a nice fight and maybe even leave as a winner. It makes up for it, believe me. :)
How naive you are.

Jaapi

Fledgling Freddie
Of course, i'm not a match for a "True Stealther".

Does it really bother you that much that some people enjoy playing solo characters other than these glorious stealthers, the ones that Mythic made to be the only solo class?
This is a game, game is supposed to be fun and everyone defines what's fun for themselves. I find soloing fun with my chanter despite the fact that it holds no change against a duo of enemies, but every once in a while you get that 1 vs 1 and when you win it really makes me feel good.
I'm really sorry if that offends your vision of soloing in RvR, but that's how it is and i know for a fact that i'm not the only one.

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
If you want to go solo your chanter then I really don't mind, more rp for me.

Jaapi

Fledgling Freddie
If you kill me, sure. That doesn't bother me at all to be honest.

Just keep in mind that not all take a game so seriously as you. If you play a stealther, like it and wanna look at it as the cream of the earth and only honourable solo class, fine, but when you do i would like to hear some facts that those comments are based on. So far you haven't given anything that would go for stealthers (just childish rant of how superior and honourable they are) only and now it seems to be going down to a low level childlike comments from your part.

If you like it, fine but that's not a reason to bash all other classes down.

Hestethun

Can't get enough of FH
Kriv0 said:
We are so rare nowdays so leave us alone if we fight 1 on 1. U are <exploit deleted> lame doing that, albs included. Even if one in your own realm is winning some ppl still kill the enemy. Even tho we get what we deserve (enemy) u are not really nice to the one in your realm

well I would really leave solor's alone , if they leave fg's alone at mgs . then I leave me alone to then , I will kill and rape all of em.

Coren

Fledgling Freddie
Me and Dep had a good 2v2 fight with some hibs in HW earlier, and a norse ran in - was a very close fight but he just stood and watched and - his intervention could have swung it either way...Dont remember his name but started with Hj :). Afterwards another 4 hibs charged us and he tried to help on our side but we all died :(.

I'm rambling now, but I was very pleasantly surprised...that's all. Everyone probably had a lot more fun this way, even if Mr Norse was 50 rp poorer.

/salute

Coren

Fledgling Freddie
Jaapi - you are not the only one, just people don't notice soloers when they bulldoze them with a fg. This is understandable really - they might have lost speed from the other 7 round the corner etc....but would be nice if you *know* someone is soloing to leave them alone, once in a while.

While im in this vein....nerf bbots!

[CE]Hjendug

Fledgling Freddie
Coren said:
Me and Dep had a good 2v2 fight with some hibs in HW earlier, and a norse ran in - was a very close fight but he just stood and watched and - his intervention could have swung it either way...Dont remember his name but started with Hj :). Afterwards another 4 hibs charged us and he tried to help on our side but we all died :(.

I'm rambling now, but I was very pleasantly surprised...that's all. Everyone probably had a lot more fun this way, even if Mr Norse was 50 rp poorer.

/salute

Hehe it was me, and your welcome :)

Lothian Forestheart

Fledgling Freddie
if one in your own realm is winning some ppl still kill the enemy. Even tho we get what we deserve (enemy) u are not really nice to the one in your realm

Hmzz.. we comming in at speed 5 and have to look who wins? Just kill the invader... Invaders are invaders (duh!) and have to be killed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom