Leave soloers alone

Justin

Fledgling Freddie
Zoia said:
Pin got a 50 mincer now? Woohooo, hope i run into him solo soon :)
I may even win against that one :p

Yea the n00bs got another one.

But he will want to get rr8 on his reaver and rr6 on sorc befor playing it much i think.

Freppe

Fledgling Freddie
Tbh, i dont think ive ever leeched from a fg fight, could have, musta been totally stupid then. But i havent seen ANY fg done it to me. So why should stealthers do it to fg's?

Basicly you saying one thing, and doing the total opposite, kinda double standards. Which is quite patethic. Try work on yourselves, before you attack others, with your total bullshit.

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Most of a stealther's rp will come from leeching off a fg fight. They show no mercy to us, we have no respect for their oh so holy fg vs fg. They add on fg fights too, why shouldn't we? Surely one or two stealthers adding on a fg fight isn't as bad as an entire fg doing the same?

Phixion

One of Freddy's beloved
Kagato said:
I do not expect to be left alone when solo and meet a fg, but its nice when it happens.

Adds in fights are a pain, but look at it this way, how many times have you been near dead and had your ass saved by that stealther realm mate that just popped up in time? Bet you wouldn't be so against it in those times, it works both ways.

I usually ask my group to leave soloers alone though when possible. Unless there bonedancers of cause.

That is just plain bollox Kagato, I can't count the amount of times you are your zerg camping mmg have killed me whilst I am solo in HW. And I am an SM... not a BD.

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
Phixion said:
That is just plain bollox Kagato, I can't count the amount of times you are your zerg camping mmg have killed me whilst I am solo in HW. And I am an SM... not a BD.
Kagato isn't allways part of that zerg, but he said he _usually_ leave soloers, not allways.
I sometimes leave soloers when i'm grouped too, but most of the time we kill them.
It all depends on who you group with. If it's just a couple of others and we run into a soloer we "know" we will leave him.
If i'm in some random FG with lots of triggerhappy people, it's no use trying to tell them to stop, so you may as well hit too. :)

If a group lets you go, it's nice, but i don't expect them to leave me alone.
Just nerf bards insta amnesia and i'm happy :( Would make it a little easier to get away from hib groups.

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
judas said:
Most soloers add all the time. even if my group/guild mostly leaves them alive just to see them add a few mins later.
and there is nothing more anoying then getting shot by a Ranger or jumped by 3sbs when being support.nor is it fun when your having a nice fg vs fg fight and some infil/scout adds. even if we win or loose.

[05:17] <[NP]Poweslave> hellghost told me to ask u why u spam rude all teh time
[05:17] <Netcode> cuz hes a alb ?
[05:17] <morsan> cus he always adds on us and kill me (sorc) when we have FG fights
[05:17] <Whyp|Arrested> ding 50 minstrel :p
[05:17] <morsan> like 10 times ;X
[05:17] <[ad]judas> cause hellghost allways adds on us
[05:17] <morsan> so now he is our biggest enemy
[05:17] <laaken> because hellghost is the biggest moron ever perhas ;o
[05:17] <Brutalos> hahahaha
[05:17] <[NP]Poweslave> [ad]judas , archers always add
[05:17] <laaken> then we kill them
[05:17] <Brutalos> ok i will add now even more
[05:18] <laaken> rofl
[05:18] <laaken> not possible
[05:18] <Brutalos> i will be ur fucking nightmare
Gogo brutie, kills them cc'ers xDD

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Phixion said:

My zerg? I might run in a full group maybe once or twice a week if most, if your unlucky enough to meet me on those rare occasions, then hey shit happens.

And just because im at mmg and theres other people there doesn't mean I am grouped with them, I do not own HW and I cannot stop people hunting the same areas I like to hunt.

Most of the time I am solo or in a duo team.

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
Boobz said:
I sometimes leave and i sometimes add. Depends on my mood. I *Always* add to the bigger battles. Leeching fortehwin :D

When i say "leeching" from the bigger battles, i actually pick my own target, and take advantage of the confusion from range. Unfortunately im usually the only alb targetting healer classes and i get Savage Trained :p

yea ofc, if you add you add on a healer, it hurt them the most. and ofc you get the assist train on you in a sec :D

Ghostfeet

Fledgling Freddie
Fluid said:
the day soloers leave our fg v fg fights alone is the day i leave soloers alive. Use to let all of them go but nowadays its just not worth the risk

in my case its the other way around, i leave the fg fights alone and the fgs kill me after.

like the time when td and blizard had a nice fight in hw, i stood at the side claping etc ;)) then they turn and kill me afterwards, even tho they could clearly c i didnt ad. :m00:

so the next time a fg leves me alone is the time i leave them

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
lol, stop pointing fingers at each other and just decide how you play

Personally i dont add on fg fights, i hope i will be left alone when i fight someone, even tho it hardly happens..

Things like "i will leave them alone when they leave me alone" are such bullshit, nothing will happen then... ;p

Just decide if you add or not, and dont come up with crap excuses ~~

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Group players aren't worthy to kiss a true stealther's boots. I mean real stealthers, who started the game playing their stealther or have played it for a very long time. Players that play a stealther because they are a stealther, and not for the sheer success of it.
A true stealther is always going to be the superior of any group player, for we rely on nobody but ourselves. Got yourself targetted when you leeched on a full group fight? Better do something pretty fantastic buddy, because you're going to die. We don't have no precious healers saving us while we stand there dribbling.
A stealther is always at the risk of being steamrolled and he must always have a sharp mind and a cruel skill. You attack, you win, you get the fuck away. There is no room for a mistake, every second you spend in the open is a second where a full group can come and shaft you or a dozen alt stealthers, /spit, to come and kill you, and then laugh at you.

The next time a true stealther adds on your healers, the first thing you do is say, "Thank you sir, may I have another?!"

Galodin

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
It would be nice yeah but almost everyone is either roleplaying (KILL ALL WE R AT WAR!1!!!!) or simply rps horny. :(

It's a shame though, very hard to find spots to solo nowadays :(

Aye, damn hard to hide from the Hibbie stealtherzerg in Odins

Jaond

Fledgling Freddie
C'mon the epicpallas needs there 12rp dont take that away from them!!!11

Phixion

One of Freddy's beloved
NM just an observation, I have never been spared by you and your mates at mmg...

Jaond

Fledgling Freddie
Phixion said:
So you say you don't kill soloers when you infact do, and maybe the other 4/5 people standing at mmg with you are also solo but they are wearing same emblem as you!

hey they are all "solo" @ the same place!!111

Antedeluvian

Fledgling Freddie
Aloca said:
yea ofc, if you add you add on a healer, it hurt them the most. and ofc you get the assist train on you in a sec :D
Is a lot better add on shamie, same armour, usually less HPs and no /face+insta CC :p

censi

Can't get enough of FH
aye we all know now not to expect people to run over stealthers.

The funniest thing is though whenever its an albion FG, you get this sense of how desperate they are to all kill you. Doesnt matter which alb guild it is FC GoL tend to be the worst they are just absolutly desperate to kill you and their whole tank assist train will chase you to the ends of the realm to get you.

Some mid groups and hib groups are a bit less worried. On many occasions the old spam surrender works with middies and they have a bit of a laugh and spam some emotes or let you duel a tank in their group or sumin... Albs just absolutetly jump on your and try and muller you into the ground for the 30 RP!! almost like they are panicing at your presence.

basically Im trying to say that albs are newbs! hib stealthers will know what I mean in this post though about the absolute desperation to kill you...

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Galodin said:
Aye, damn hard to hide from the Hibbie stealtherzerg in Odins

In case that was a hidden accusition, I don't zerg with 23068 brehon ns in odins... It's the same at amg emain fyi, but then with alb stealthers, but everyone knows that by now :p

lox, stop roleplaying :rolleyes:

Jaond

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
I don't zerg with 23068 brehon ns in odins...

Well when you was still a girl and rr5- i remember you as one of the worst hib stealthzerges in odins...

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Jaond said:
Well when you was still a girl and rr5- i remember you as one of the worst hib stealthzerges in odins...

I grew up :p

Or want me to go back to zerging? Was ok rps tbh.

Lothian Forestheart

Fledgling Freddie
Just kill them, when you see them

I've been killed too many times by adding stealthers when healing so wipe them when you meet them..

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
Whine! This is teh add Game!!!!111 Play Morrowind or something. No adds there i swear!

In Daoc everything adds. The Mobs add. The Players add. You add things to craft! You get DamageADDS!! Goa adds Content. You add whine here :twak:

And me adds a stupid post :eek7:

Der Ice

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
I grew up :p

Or want me to go back to zerging? Was ok rps tbh.
If you grew up from a girl to a boy you must have had a fucking weird puberty.

Skyrie

Fledgling Freddie
I enjoy squashing stealthers. The stealthzergs spared neither my eld, vw, ranger or ns while soloing.

The best thing in DAoC is killing a savage group.

The next-best thing is pbing the shit outta stealthers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom