Leave soloers alone

Discussion in 'RvR Discussions' started by Kriv0, Jan 24, 2004.

1. Justin

Justin Fledgling Freddie

Yea the n00bs got another one.

But he will want to get rr8 on his reaver and rr6 on sorc befor playing it much i think.

2. Freppe

Freppe Fledgling Freddie

Tbh, i dont think ive ever leeched from a fg fight, could have, musta been totally stupid then. But i havent seen ANY fg done it to me. So why should stealthers do it to fg's?

Basicly you saying one thing, and doing the total opposite, kinda double standards. Which is quite patethic. Try work on yourselves, before you attack others, with your total bullshit.

3. Loxleyhood

Loxleyhood Fledgling Freddie

Most of a stealther's rp will come from leeching off a fg fight. They show no mercy to us, we have no respect for their oh so holy fg vs fg. They add on fg fights too, why shouldn't we? Surely one or two stealthers adding on a fg fight isn't as bad as an entire fg doing the same?

4. Wilddork

Wilddork Fledgling Freddie

gratz pin with lvl 50 mincer!!! :clap:

5. Phixion

Phixion Fledgling Freddie

That is just plain bollox Kagato, I can't count the amount of times you are your zerg camping mmg have killed me whilst I am solo in HW. And I am an SM... not a BD.

6. Zoia

Zoia Can't get enough of FH

Kagato isn't allways part of that zerg, but he said he _usually_ leave soloers, not allways.
    I sometimes leave soloers when i'm grouped too, but most of the time we kill them.
    It all depends on who you group with. If it's just a couple of others and we run into a soloer we "know" we will leave him.
    If i'm in some random FG with lots of triggerhappy people, it's no use trying to tell them to stop, so you may as well hit too. :)

If a group lets you go, it's nice, but i don't expect them to leave me alone.
    Just nerf bards insta amnesia and i'm happy :( Would make it a little easier to get away from hib groups.

7. Marczje

Marczje Fledgling Freddie

Gogo brutie, kills them cc'ers xDD

8. Kagato

Kagato Fledgling Freddie

My zerg? I might run in a full group maybe once or twice a week if most, if your unlucky enough to meet me on those rare occasions, then hey shit happens.

And just because im at mmg and theres other people there doesn't mean I am grouped with them, I do not own HW and I cannot stop people hunting the same areas I like to hunt.

Most of the time I am solo or in a duo team.

9. Aloca

Aloca Fledgling Freddie

yea ofc, if you add you add on a healer, it hurt them the most. and ofc you get the assist train on you in a sec :D

10. Ghostfeet

Ghostfeet Fledgling Freddie

in my case its the other way around, i leave the fg fights alone and the fgs kill me after.

like the time when td and blizard had a nice fight in hw, i stood at the side claping etc ;)) then they turn and kill me afterwards, even tho they could clearly c i didnt ad. :m00:

so the next time a fg leves me alone is the time i leave them

11. Vodkafairy

Vodkafairy Fledgling Freddie

lol, stop pointing fingers at each other and just decide how you play

Personally i dont add on fg fights, i hope i will be left alone when i fight someone, even tho it hardly happens..

Things like "i will leave them alone when they leave me alone" are such bullshit, nothing will happen then... ;p

Just decide if you add or not, and dont come up with crap excuses ~~

12. Loxleyhood

Group players aren't worthy to kiss a true stealther's boots. I mean real stealthers, who started the game playing their stealther or have played it for a very long time. Players that play a stealther because they are a stealther, and not for the sheer success of it.
    A true stealther is always going to be the superior of any group player, for we rely on nobody but ourselves. Got yourself targetted when you leeched on a full group fight? Better do something pretty fantastic buddy, because you're going to die. We don't have no precious healers saving us while we stand there dribbling.
    A stealther is always at the risk of being steamrolled and he must always have a sharp mind and a cruel skill. You attack, you win, you get the fuck away. There is no room for a mistake, every second you spend in the open is a second where a full group can come and shaft you or a dozen alt stealthers, /spit, to come and kill you, and then laugh at you.

The next time a true stealther adds on your healers, the first thing you do is say, "Thank you sir, may I have another?!"

13. Galodin

Galodin Fledgling Freddie

Aye, damn hard to hide from the Hibbie stealtherzerg in Odins

14. Jaond

Jaond Fledgling Freddie

C'mon the epicpallas needs there 12rp dont take that away from them!!!11

15. Phixion

Phixion Fledgling Freddie

NM just an observation, I have never been spared by you and your mates at mmg...

16. Jaond

Jaond Fledgling Freddie

hey they are all "solo" @ the same place!!111

17. Kagato

Kagato Fledgling Freddie

*hugs*

18. Antedeluvian

Antedeluvian Fledgling Freddie

Is a lot better add on shamie, same armour, usually less HPs and no /face+insta CC :p

19. censi

censi Can't get enough of FH

aye we all know now not to expect people to run over stealthers.

The funniest thing is though whenever its an albion FG, you get this sense of how desperate they are to all kill you. Doesnt matter which alb guild it is FC GoL tend to be the worst they are just absolutly desperate to kill you and their whole tank assist train will chase you to the ends of the realm to get you.

Some mid groups and hib groups are a bit less worried. On many occasions the old spam surrender works with middies and they have a bit of a laugh and spam some emotes or let you duel a tank in their group or sumin... Albs just absolutetly jump on your and try and muller you into the ground for the 30 RP!! almost like they are panicing at your presence.

basically Im trying to say that albs are newbs! hib stealthers will know what I mean in this post though about the absolute desperation to kill you...

20. Vodkafairy

In case that was a hidden accusition, I don't zerg with 23068 brehon ns in odins... It's the same at amg emain fyi, but then with alb stealthers, but everyone knows that by now :p

lox, stop roleplaying :rolleyes:

21. Jaond

Jaond Fledgling Freddie

Well when you was still a girl and rr5- i remember you as one of the worst hib stealthzerges in odins...

22. vintervargen

vintervargen Banned

when im leading i spare all soloers except infils,scouts,savages,bd's,shammys.

23. Vodkafairy

I grew up :p

Or want me to go back to zerging? Was ok rps tbh.

24. Tahn

Tahn Fledgling Freddie

dont zerg a poor solo sorcerer :touch: :(

25. Lothian Forestheart

Lothian Forestheart Fledgling Freddie

Just kill them, when you see them

I've been killed too many times by adding stealthers when healing so wipe them when you meet them..

26. Icebreaker

Icebreaker Fledgling Freddie

Whine! This is teh add Game!!!!111 Play Morrowind or something. No adds there i swear!

In Daoc everything adds. The Mobs add. The Players add. You add things to craft! You get DamageADDS!! Goa adds Content. You add whine here :twak:

And me adds a stupid post :eek7:

Der Ice

27. Powahhh

Powahhh Fledgling Freddie

100000% agree to this one :( :(

28. Loxleyhood

Translation: I don't spare soloers.

29. Loxleyhood

If you grew up from a girl to a boy you must have had a fucking weird puberty.

30. Skyrie

Skyrie Fledgling Freddie

I enjoy squashing stealthers. The stealthzergs spared neither my eld, vw, ranger or ns while soloing.

The best thing in DAoC is killing a savage group.

The next-best thing is pbing the shit outta stealthers.