Lame and selfish behaviour of Naveh on tonite's Caer sidi raid.

D

Danya

Originally posted by old.mattshanes
Gotta love alb everyone fighting over a peice of glowing pixels xD
Those glowing pixels are directly related to penis size irl matt! :p

F

Flesh

Originally posted by Danyan
Those glowing pixels are directly related to penis size irl matt! :p
I have a 2hander glower!
2 hander I tell you 2 hander!

V

vivacelilp

Poor armsmen wiv Polearms, must be very uncomfortable :eek7:

T

toxx

Originally posted by Flesh
I have a 2hander glower!
2 hander I tell you 2 hander!

Apparently theres a good back positional for the 2handed spec line... :help:

Y

Yussef

Heh.

Naveh isn't even in TLW anymore, so no favouritism there. Dantrag LD died, perhaps the outcome would have been different if he didn't LD. But an EX-TLW member who knew the ropes lead the rest of the raid.

Not every rule needs to be written, some is common sense. Bringing a weapon that you can't even style with in most cases is dumb. Yes it helps on the Sanguine boss and to an extent Silencer, but that's basically it. You're not being fully effective by performing unstyled hits. You provide extra to hit, but less likely to hit a mob or cause effects to it, by not styling.

Nobody should be rolling for more than one damage type, due to specifying what alt you're rolling for beforehand. Mistakes do happen, but are usually sorted. The exception is Reavers, multiple damage types etc within the same weapon spec.

I'm sure Bane will drop again, ensure you have the correct weapon next time, and things will be fine.

Z

Ziva

Imho the topicstarter did not respec to thrust b4 the raid (i conclude this by looking at the chatlog Lusker posted) and just wanted to roll the Bane for a different char or a possible respec AFTER the raid.

Cause as Yussef pointed out quite clear... why in the world would u want to wear a slash weap when u respecced to thrust? It only shows u simply don't care about making an effort to actually do some reasonable dmg and with that kind of attitude u don't deserve a drop at all imho.

As far as Naveh (or any other raidleader) not only asking Lusker but also Boeerx what they are going to lotto for: stop doing that!! Why should u care upfront what they want? U can say they can't roll the moment they are going for an item but asking people upfront what they will roll for makes ur motives for leading a raid/holding drops a bit doubtfull i think. Just roll for your own chars like anyone else and keep ur motives for leading a raid fair.

Furthermore i think some rules need some adaption. I mean let's say i join a raid with a cleric, i say i roll for a minstrel upfront... how can anyone check what kind of weap/spec she has at that moment when she is not logged on? This means i could roll for any weap usable for a minstrel without beeing able to use it properly.

So i think there are 3 options:
1) every char can roll for any item they can use (regardless of spec),
2) u can only roll for the item when u are specced for it and also wear a weap used for this spec and rolling for an alt means also telling what spec the alt has b4 the raid starts (this is hard to check ofc since people can equip other weaps b4 raid),
3) every char needs to provide a screenshot for spec controlling purposes (most fair but a lot of work).

A more general note to all the greedy people: stop beeing such cunts and stop trying to find ways to break rules based on common sense for your own benefit. Just roll for items u can use and give others a chance when nothing usable for u or ur alt dropped. Don't let your reputation get screwed over some virtual game item by beeing so greedy... can't be worth it now can it?

S

shadowz

He enters the raid with a slash weapon (he dont tell raid leaders he's thrust spec before raid)
Bane drops then he inform leader that he's thrust specced
He decide to Roll for SSA even tho he's thrust specced (to get a item for his minstrel)
"IF you wanna roll for an alt you have to tell raid leader before raid" <-- tlw rules
He dont win SSA
He decide to roll for Bane aswell
He make a BW whine thread on naveh for not letting him roll for 2 different specs which is against the TLW rules

G

Garaen

Originally posted by Flesh
And you can fo shit stirring;p
You've never even been on my bloody raids :p
:m00:

pfft, i've been on two of em! So that's +20 mod which = a Reaver hauberk imo ;)

G

Garaen

Originally posted by Xeanor
Flesh doesn't use any mods on his raids i think :p

Well i've won nothing on the two 8 hours raids i've been on, i deserve compensation!

F

Flesh

Originally posted by Yussef
Why the hell are people coming on a raid with a weapon they can't fucking style with?
Roleplay Lord Yussef!<grins>

F

Flesh

Originally posted by .Asmo
Well i've won nothing on the two 8 hours raids i've been on, i deserve compensation!
They weren't 8 hours!
And the bloody reaver bp didn't even drop on the raid you were on!
Cly more newb!
And no I don't use mods, it involves hard work and effort, something which I'm not fond of, no mods= no whines! :p

K

krait

Originally posted by Ziva
Imho the topicstarter did not respec to thrust b4 the raid (i conclude this by looking at the chatlog Lusker posted) and just wanted to roll the Bane for a different char or a possible respec AFTER the raid.

Cause as Yussef pointed out quite clear... why in the world would u want to wear a slash weap when u respecced to thrust? It only shows u simply don't care about making an effort to actually do some reasonable dmg and with that kind of attitude u don't deserve a drop at all imho.

As far as Naveh (or any other raidleader) not only asking Lusker but also Boeerx what they are going to lotto for: stop doing that!! Why should u care upfront what they want? U can say they can't roll the moment they are going for an item but asking people upfront what they will roll for makes ur motives for leading a raid/holding drops a bit doubtfull i think. Just roll for your own chars like anyone else and keep ur motives for leading a raid fair.

Furthermore i think some rules need some adaption. I mean let's say i join a raid with a cleric, i say i roll for a minstrel upfront... how can anyone check what kind of weap/spec she has at that moment when she is not logged on? This means i could roll for any weap usable for a minstrel without beeing able to use it properly.

So i think there are 3 options:
1) every char can roll for any item they can use (regardless of spec),
2) u can only roll for the item when u are specced for it and also wear a weap used for this spec and rolling for an alt means also telling what spec the alt has b4 the raid starts (this is hard to check ofc since people can equip other weaps b4 raid),
3) every char needs to provide a screenshot for spec controlling purposes (most fair but a lot of work).

A more general note to all the greedy people: stop beeing such cunts and stop trying to find ways to break rules based on common sense for your own benefit. Just roll for items u can use and give others a chance when nothing usable for u or ur alt dropped. Don't let your reputation get screwed over some virtual game item by beeing so greedy... can't be worth it now can it?

Some nice points in there. :great:

O

old.linnet

Originally posted by .Asmo

You got 16 hours of Flesh's company! Isn't that compensation enough? :)

F

Flesh

Originally posted by old.linnet
You got 16 hours of Flesh's company! Isn't that compensation enough? :)
And you got to go on two sidi raids, without whining roleplayers that salvae sidi items.
Double bonus imo. :)

V

vivacelilp

Originally posted by shadowz
He enters the raid with a slash weapon (he dont tell raid leaders he's thrust spec before raid)
Bane drops then he inform leader that he's thrust specced
He decide to Roll for SSA even tho he's thrust specced (to get a item for his minstrel)
"IF you wanna roll for an alt you have to tell raid leader before raid" <-- tlw rules
He dont win SSA
He decide to roll for Bane aswell
He make a BW whine thread on naveh for not letting him roll for 2 different specs which is against the TLW rules

People like you make me really fucking annoyed, it just goes to show you did not read this whole threat thouroghly and just jumped in wiv the same shitty answer some-else-did.

I actually told the raid leader I wanted bane beforehand as he asked me ,only after it dropped then like hour later Naveh msged me saying im slash i cant role and I told him im thrust..... Also
I have said numerous time's why i roll'ed for the ssa lol some people don't read that neither.

Im sorry i didnt bring a thrust weap but i had no idea this would be the outcome, i was planning as said to use bow most the time
and blockbot over times when needed....
I didnt know someone who wanted the weap that badly would pick the topic up i have a slash weap, take into consideration that i am thrust spec wiv slashweap , then think , HEy knock him out i get to keep it, hmmmm what shall i do...

Originaly posted by ziva
Imho the topicstarter did not respec to thrust b4 the raid (i conclude this by looking at the chatlog Lusker posted) and just wanted to roll the Bane for a different char or a possible respec AFTER the raid
Fair enough you think that but why would someone want an ssa for an scout, 4.4 sec speed no thanks !! Great for my 102 quick minstrel tho :D And yea i did want bane for my scout, bit weird when other people try to contridict what i want thinking they know all :-P

But yet again hopefully it'll drop again :)

X

Xeanor

Why the fuck are you still talking about "bringing a slasher to the raid but I'm thrust specced" ?

You rolled for SSA so you were rolling for Slash weapons, you're not allowed to roll for Thrust weapons too then.

V

vivacelilp

hehe :)
You are the only one to not get the point. that doesn't matter
even tho you still don't understand it :p

Go read the thread :)

C

Cybwyn

Originally posted by vivacelilp
4.4 sec speed no thanks !!

Bane is 4.3 Spd so not much difference, but it's a lot prettier than a SSA. ;)

V

vivacelilp

well actually i didnt look at bane speed just like stats and its, well look hehe. My scout aint sc'ed yet so i cant fit anything in. Minstrel is sc'ed and ssa fits in that along wiv sidi BP :)

F

Flesh

Both of your chars will suck even with sidi items.
Cly more, and buy more accounts newb.

T

Talen

How could this thread still be going? If you roll for a slasher and a thruster with the same char on the same lotto then you try to manipulate the system. Hence you should be whipped in the local town square with about xxx lashes. :p

AND as you used a slash weapon the entire raid you didn't really contribute anything at all (omg unstyled attacks rocks!). So obviously the conclusion of this entire thread is:

QQ.

V

vivacelilp

Flesh .. lol
Talen you dont read the threat neither :(
Bloody hell people come and post but don read it....
HENCE READ THE FUCKING THREAD ................

As i said i hardly used 1h weap as i used my bow.......
As i said i only rolled for slash as i was told beforehand i couldnt..
As i said i obtained a thrust weap and was using it but still told that does fuck all dont care if u do styles i want the weap mehheha....
Now read it :f

N

Naveh

Still wandering what you are trying to achieve here Booerx...

V

vivacelilp

I Can't be arsed anymore wiv this, the point is Naveh you obtained that bane wivout fair rights, ofc you can stop me from lottoin but you didnt care to ask any question that maybe would free your mind that i am Thrust spec, you just queried was i welding a slash weap then hour so later, you told me " blah blah cants lotto" and said my mod was only +20 not +100 (i didnt even say it was 100) so we argued then said stop talking to me or i'll ban you.

You put ssa before bane knowing i would lotto for that as i couldnt for bane, then just before bane came up you pmed me again asking not to lotto for bane, noone else lotto'ing for it totalling in you keeping it..

Then i called you selfish for not letting me lotto then left cg, and you know what you said (after i left cg i got told this) you called me a liar :p

Thats all i got told of wat u said, that just ticked me off.....
Keep the bane i dont care anymore its only a friggin weap :bore:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom