Lame and selfish behaviour of Naveh on tonite's Caer sidi raid.

S

Shike

What Danyan said..

and Lilp, where did i direct the sentense "One cannot defeat a lie with another lie and another lie upon that in the longrun. It wont work out in the end." to you? Was more a form of wisdom that is ancient. I cant help if you feel it can apply to you can I?

V

vivacelilp

Originally posted by Danyan
Doesn't matter if it was everything or just one thing, as soon as you start lying and trying to manipulate the system your credibility is gone.
Thats directed at me ... what did i lie about ..

D

Danya

You attempted to roll for both Bane and SSA, thus you either lied about which char you were rolling for or about your specs (depending on how you want to look at it).

V

vivacelilp

No naveh knew about my spec i did not lie about that and he let me roll .. did he try stop me ...

N

Naveh

You can stop your thread now vivace, think half albion know this thread by now, I think they dont care actually nor do I anymore since you only care to listen to yourself and people who 'seemingly' are supporting you in your battle against me... This thread must be either be making you really horny or you are some lowdown person who craves on others errors...

Besides, drastic situations come with drastic discisions...

Can you just stop ffs, getting bored of this thread now, if I am 'aloud' (allowed imo :p) to say so... think some others are bored with this thread too since you, me and the others who reply here keep coming up with the same arguements.

V

vivacelilp

ofc oh mighty naveh .. we shall STOP at once at ur word !

And i did stop the thread but someone started it again calling me a liar ...
oh and btw i never knew you spoke for "albion".
And i am allowed to say as i please

N

Naveh

As I explained before, I was alone, the other raidleader ld'd, told him the situation, said you couldn't roll for Bane and said I'd have to choose at that moment whether to let you roll or not.(read: THRUSTERS suitable for your class) I followed that and the rules so... That was the drastic discision, not to let you roll for the thrusters named Bane.

(I know you went for SSA for you minst, which wasn't allowed which maybe didn't know, that you had to report that at the start of the raid, but I couldn't trust 'possible lies' either...)

V

vivacelilp

Actually i dont care .. people who were there knew how u acted .. I do understand why some cant now as my explaining measures aint at its best..
cya

N

Naveh

Btw... if you are intressted, you are still welcome to raids...
Few points of advice tho...

1. Bring slash if you're slash and vica versa.
2. Try and maintain a 'Sidi-alt' which could actually add smt to the raid, not a caster with the 1.62 resis bugs.
3. Don't disturb raidleaders during attendance checkup, j/k you couldn't have known that one :p
4. Bring lots of friends and we'll keel more than we did lasttime.
5. There aren't that many thruster minstrels/scouts that come to raids in my experience so I guess you're next...
6. Report who you are rolling for

Bye :)

O

old.Morchaoron

now close the fucking thread before it hits 200 kkthxbye

A

Adelle

Originally posted by Shike
yib, and more flames imo, its cold here :)

Hm, ok.... Shike is a realmhopping FOTM l33t d00d!

Was that good enough? :)

T

the_smurflord

Oh grow up the lot of you.
Anyone would think this is a primary school playground to listen to this drivel.

S

Shike

Originally posted by the_smurflord
Anyone would think this is a primary school playground to listen to this drivel.

also a nice little flame :clap:

B

Bebopbo

lmao!

i have an idea..give the f00kin weapons to me :D :D my chanter will make good use of em :p

but seriously guys, its a GAME!

The mob drops some "flaming" items
-------------------------------------------
<alb> /send random alb: DONT U F00KIN LOTTO FOR THAT
<random alb> /r: im thrust & slash! i need some staffs too, oh i need some cloth & RF to go with it ...
<alb> /r: I WILL BAN YOU FROM TEH UBER RAIDS
<random alb> /r: <random alb says something in a language you don't understand!>
<alb> /r: STFU - YOUR BANNED

To be continued on BW!.....

Z

Ziva

Originally posted by Bebopbo
but seriously guys, its a GAME!

So because it's a game u should have people rip u off, do as they want u to do and basically let yourself get screwed without any form of resistance? (btw this line has nothing to do with what happened with the TS)

Well sorry, even though i do consider this a game and cannot get upset about not getting an item at all i do get pissed off at anyone treating someone else unfair. For me this has nothing to do with the fact this is a game, it's just a matter of respect and beeing fair.

D

Drum'N'Base

sorry had no passion to read all post, does any mentioned about those 5 respec stones ?^^ naveh said something like: I will delay lotto for stones.

WTF is that ?

F

Flesh

Originally posted by the_smurflord
If it was a playground full of kids, would explain why you're here.

O

old.windforce

Naveh is a twat

always been

been in 2 guilds with him where he got kicked from. Not withouth reason. I am really surprised he lasted as long as he did in TLW

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom