Lag or cheats ?

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Yeah right, lag...

I've seen such stuff in too many games.

Can't believe that the server accepts this kind of crap from the client.

eksdee

FH is my second home
seen a lot of... interesting stuff since i started playing my black orc for sure.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
seen a lot of... interesting stuff since i started playing my black orc for sure.

same here since started rvring on WE, you dont notice those things as caster usually

and lol at that movie, its lag meights ;>

griralith

Fledgling Freddie
seen 5 diff. destro player running out of lava at normal speed today :p amazing when thinking that a certain speedhack removes snares as well.... ss + fraps sent... mat they roast in hell

ramathorn

Fledgling Freddie
yeah, played my WE in t1 yesterday, smacking a BW then stop hitting him although hes in front of me then ends up in a nice safe spot 2 sec later. annoying

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Could it be that when most people blink, they keep their eyes closed for a long time...and stop moving, so it just 'seems' like the enemy are speed hacking?

Afran

Part of the furniture
That happens if you alt-tab during a flight cinematic, you can like teleport all over the place with minimal movement. Dunno if you can carry it through to a scenario, and it ends when you use mount.

WaveZtream

Fledgling Freddie
This is some serious shit. Mythic better fix this asap or you will see people leaving fast. For some ppl this is exactly how it is "If you can't beat it cheat it" I only say one thing to this people go and f*** yourself.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
that vid was absurd. Pure bug/cheat-abusing and nothing else :eek: I really hope Mythic/GOA strike down rockhard this round on cheaters at least. Took Mythic far too long with DAoC to realise how infected US was with radar etc and once they finally took the thumb outta the a** cheating had actually become a culture over there, I really dont wanna know how many that quit the game over it.

exponentiaL

Fledgling Freddie
Experienced it so many times on my Witch Elf and Black Orc that I just had to stop playing scenarios in order to avoid canceling my subscription. Such a shame. Is it downsyndrome or the bullying in real life that gives these people the idea to use exploits/hacks/whatever?

Thank you for the video, haven't had floating characters yet.

Skaven

One of Freddy's beloved
if thats not lag I saw a black orc do exactly the same thing a few days back. Personally I still think thats bug abuse or lag rather than a hack

eksdee

FH is my second home
people will always lag for sure, but there are far too many around doing it for it to always be lag as far as i see it. i certainly haven't seen (m)any people warping like this when not being hit.

Iorlas

Fledgling Freddie
seen 5 diff. destro player running out of lava at normal speed today :p amazing when thinking that a certain speedhack removes snares as well.... ss + fraps sent... mat they roast in hell

Common sight seeing Order players run around in the lava totaly immune,pretty sad when i have to start up frapps before logging in now.

Belgerath

One of Freddy's beloved
Common sight seeing Order players run around in the lava totaly immune,pretty sad when i have to start up frapps before logging in now.

I always fraps up before logging in.

Then I can rewatch how awesome I am lol :D

Ashash Saleem

Fledgling Freddie
I always fraps up before logging in.

Then I can rewatch how awesome I am lol :D

I think i am going to download Fraps and do the same, i've seen a lot of this sort of thing happen lately, mainly people disapearing and reapearing elsewhere.

If it happens and for a second or two i can't hit them before they dissapear then i'm fairly certain it's lag, but quite a few times i've been hitting them right up to the second they dissapear and i don't think that is lag.

I even saw one guy twice the other night actually sink into the ground and then rise up from the ground 100ft away, i'm pretty sure that is not lag, i'm even pretty sure i know which piece of software they are using to do it.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
I think i am going to download Fraps and do the same, i've seen a lot of this sort of thing happen lately, mainly people disapearing and reapearing elsewhere.

If it happens and for a second or two i can't hit them before they dissapear then i'm fairly certain it's lag, but quite a few times i've been hitting them right up to the second they dissapear and i don't think that is lag.

I even saw one guy twice the other night actually sink into the ground and then rise up from the ground 100ft away, i'm pretty sure that is not lag, i'm even pretty sure i know which piece of software they are using to do it.

Be aware in some zones it happens to sink into the ground when you dismount (Ghrond's Sacristy for example in Avelorn).
I mean that you are half inside terrain, ofc you don't disappear into the ground and reappear 200 ft away (thats the Cheat Tool).

Madtaff471

Fledgling Freddie
Play an alt on Karak Dron (Chosen) in the tier 2 Stuntie vs Greenskins scenario myself and 2 Black orc's had this female stuntie IB cornered and totally cut off (so no escape) and were giving her a right propper twating when all of a sudden she disapears, next thing she's running up the the steps behind us, I thought it was lag but after reading this thread I'm not so sure. I have her name but not seen her since. I will be a damn sight more vigilant in future.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Wow must admit I've seen lots of this, put it all down to lag. Especially with me playing from 3700 miles away. I've seen Dorf IB's sink into the ground and one that changed direction when bumped into the air. Think I'll start to keep more of an eye on things and take some names of the more obvious ones.

Always get cheats in any new game. Lets hope the hammer of justice is quick and decisive.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Wow must admit I've seen lots of this, put it all down to lag. Especially with me playing from 3700 miles away. I've seen Dorf IB's sink into the ground and one that changed direction when bumped into the air. Think I'll start to keep more of an eye on things and take some names of the more obvious ones.

Always get cheats in any new game. Lets hope the hammer of justice is quick and decisive.

Actually you can change direction while bumped into air :m00:

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
dont think Punk buster is active yet? hope mythic get it sorted soon though, if not everyone will think they need the cheat tools in order to compete :-(

:m00:

`mongoose

One of Freddy's beloved
I dunno - you need to be reasonable here.

I was thinking myself (after this weekend's action) that scenarios were quite laggy. I had a good 4-5 instances where some characters just disappeared from me and appeared 100 ft away.

In one of them - as they reappeared I saw my axe hit them so I'm not so sure its all the cheat tool.

I have got a screen shot of a black orc using that cheat tool tho - I keep meaning to report him but I'm usually too busy enjoying myself in game to worry about it.

I'll definitely report him tonight when I get in, however. It's a real shame that people do this. I only hope that nobody else decides to use the cheat because "everyone else does".

I may not be the best shaman around but at least I don't need cheats to fail epicly :)

M

Vepo

Fledgling Freddie
I love Warhammer at the moment, but with Wrath around the corner Mythic need to pull out their thumb and get something sorted out because those of us that want to play without cheaters will up and go back to WoW in November.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
pleh :(

had it happen to me on my WE last night aswell.. Took a BW down close to death, poff, he dissapears and reappears safely a quite far distance away. Think I'll stick to my sorc for a while now :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom