lag bugs

C

case-rigantis

Originally posted by gwal
and funnily enough, albs seem to blame every man and his dog for lag abuse theese days.

seems to happen the most after we´ve given an alb grp a good beating too.

get a grip is your ego so huge you really believe that rubbish?

T

the_smurflord

Originally posted by Malena
i play bm only atm dont need do it :D

No-one needs to do it, regardless of whatever class they play.

K

Kallio

Originally posted by naetha
Kaooz and Substance were the warping druid and bard, and funnily enough Xxcalibur, that previously advocated the abuse of this bug, was in this group as well.

Hello mr idiot, but I´ve known Kaooz for more than 2 years, ingame and now RL. He would never do anything like this, so could you please Fuck off?

N

naetha

Originally posted by gwal
and funnily enough, albs seem to blame every man and his dog for lag abuse theese days.

Funny how your lovely lag bugs saved you again.

Warpwarpwarpwarpwarpwarpwarpwarpwarpdierelease.

T

the_smurflord

Originally posted by Kallio
Hello mr idiot, but I´ve known Kaooz for more than 2 years, ingame and now RL. He would never do anything like this, so could you please Fuck off?

Well that level of intelligent argument truly shows you up for what you are.

K

Kallio

QQ?

now, learn to play, you allready learned how to whine

:great:

K

Kallio

Originally posted by the_smurflord
Well that level if intelligent argument truly shows you up for what you are.

err... how to pwn yourself?

T

the_smurflord

QQ?

now, learn to play, you allready learned how to whine

:great:

Why? You obviously didn't learn how to play. You found it far easier to learn how to cheat.

K

Kallio

Why? You obviously didn't learn how to play. You found it far easier to learn how to cheat.

I cheat? what´s my char with which I do that? please tell mee... :(

N

naetha

I cheat? what´s my char with which I do that? please tell mee... :(

Cheating, or backing those that cheat, its all the same.

Now piss off and play counter strike if thats how you like to play it.

K

Kallio

Cheating, or backing those that cheat, its all the same.

No, many americans support G.W.Bush and still I wouldnt like to see them being prisoned :rolleyes:

Go play CS? gimme a break, nothing but daoc in the past 2 years. ok, day of defeat sometimes.

M

mastade

The thing about having a hard time mezzing stuff, could be becuz ppl actually run through you, when ppl are doing so, there is like 1 second where you will get "Target not in view", lotsa tank use this.

And about ppl lagging away from you with the "target too far away", thats definately "Drag Window Exploit". The problem with that bugabuse, is that the ppl doing it can just say that: "they were lagging" - The only good way to fix this is to make it impossible to run windowed mode in some way.. or to just make it "illegal" to run windowed mode again.

//Mastade

O

otho

No, many americans support G.W.BUSH and still I wouldnt like to see them being prisoned :rolleyes:

Go play CS? gimme a break, nothing but daoc in the past 2 years. ok, day of defeat sometimes.

You only make a fool out of yourself with your flames. So far this have been a rather "good" discussion without the usual name calling considering the touchy subject.

K

Kallio

Originally posted by otho
You only make a fool out of yourself with your flames. So far this have been a rather "good" discussion without the usual name calling considering the touchy subject.

If one of your best friends would get accused you´d just shut up?

T

the_smurflord

If one of your best friends would get accused you´d just shut up?

No, but he'd probably take the time to put forth an intelligent argument instead of calling people idiots and telling them to fuck off, thus making himself look foolish.

M

mastade

You to.. are clueless monks..use pms ffs or write a love letter or summin

K

Kallio

No, but he'd probably take the time to put forth an intelligent argument instead of calling people idiots and telling them to fuck off, thus making himself look foolish.

or trying to look very mature and posting something that makes himself look foolish, no I dont mean this one ;)

P

Puppetmistress

Its about the 10th time I've fought a group from this guild and their support classes have been warping all over the place.

Im in TDD and gotta say following stuff to you:

a) Cheaters are NOT permitted into TDD, when I see evidence of real cheating those members will be removed (either by me or someone else)

b) Due to recent 'whining' about cheating on Prydwen I've asked abit around in /gu and most people (like me) just play in full-screen modus.

c) Alot of people seem to forget that in the time they try to pull of positionals they often dont stick. A quick strafe + sprint in a random direction is often enough to shake em loose. I use this tactic (it aint a cheat) alot and I see more people use this. This IS NOT CHEATING its countering free styling of the enemy tanks.

If someone is lag cheating surely I would see it myselves too? Even if it was a member of my own realm, right ?

The only members I see lag alot are:

a) Murweli, went LD from Bolg to Emain 4 times, says enough really

b) Xxcalibur, often logs quite early because he has red-ping.

Dont say they're cheating when they face real lag which already ruins more then enough fun for them (and us).

H

horil

I've just fought a group of Tuatha de Dannan in Sauvage, same guild as I've fought before, but different group/druid/bard, funny but either its a pre-requisite that all people with low spec comps play healers, or its guild policy to use the lag-bug cheat.

Its about the 10th time I've fought a group from this guild and their support classes have been warping all over the place.

Thats why I suspect its cheating, and not just bad luck.

Screenshots taken and rightnowed, but I doubt it'll do anything.

Kaooz and Substance were the warping druid and bard, and funnily enough Xxcalibur, that previously advocated the abuse of this bug, was in this group as well.

You sir, are a clueless, epic wearing rr5 merc. While we killed you
two times, you blame us for cheating. Warping? To be honest, have you ever tried a duel and just run thru a person? You know nothing about lagging and warping? Please keep those lies coming on.

And no, we did not cheat, I'm playing full screen. Just make a noob and fool out of yourself here, thank you.

G

gwal

sucks when ones grp isnt good enough to win, and u have to find excuses for loosing, doesnt it...

used to be savages, sad to see how those whines have turned into all this cheat accusing.

do u rly think we dont face lagging ppl too?... lost several fights due to enemies lagging, but u dont hear us cry about it.

H

horil

Originally posted by case-rigantis
get a grip is your ego so huge you really believe that rubbish?

As this clueless merc is blaming us for cheating everytime we meet them, think about a sec who is the real clueless here. Ok?

H

horil

Originally posted by otho

Blaming for cheating is just as bad as calling names, if you ask me.

K

Kallio

Originally posted by horil
You sir, are a clueless, epic wearing rr5 merc. While we killed you
two times, you blame us for cheating. Warping? To be honest, have you ever tried a duel and just run thru a person? You know nothing about lagging and warping, and gladly greetings from our grp. Please keep those lies coming on. Btw none of your grp assisted, keep up to good work and LEARN TO PLAY

And no, we did not cheat, I'm playing full screen. Just make a noob and fool out of yourself here, thank you.

Thanks Horil, I was waiting when you´d show up :)

G

gwal

why?
those who try seem to get nowhere.....

anyways, cba to deal with this anymore, u think what u wanna think, we´ll farm ur asses while u cry then

S

Silent Shadow

Stop posting Gwal, we're trying to RvR here :D

H

horil

I would be glad to fight against The Rigante more often.

Just because you can't win doesn't make us cheaters, keep that mind.

N

naetha

Lol :great:

Just try RvRing without cheating one time maybe?

Oh, and fully looking epic eh ;)

H

horil

Lol :great:

Just try RvRing without cheating one time maybe?

I've never cheated on my daoc life, and never will.
Come blame us for cheating more, oh wait, get a clue before that plz, and some provement?

S

Silent Shadow

k Naetha, we're gonnul twy!
Just for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom