Kitten

UrganNagru

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe today I was helping my dad fix a new sprocket on his aprilia when a cat walked in and started running round the garage going demented, anyway me n my dad and myself made a fuss other the lil bugger as we cant have cats on account of my mum being allergic to to them.. Anyweay 2 hours later we hae guests round for lunch when my mum and lil' sis start screaming, turn round n theres the cat with a dead duckling walking along the fence opposite the window. Mind you can't blame the lil' critter its only instinct.

Aada

Part of the furniture
Cat lover here myself too.. love my cat to bits shes gorgeous and to Trem who thinks Cats don't know their name you couldn't be more wrong.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
[I just read the entire posts, laughing my ass off at some parts]

I've not had a cat for a while, (My last one died 4 year ago; really old) but will eventually get one again ^^

Will post pictars when/if I ever get one :p

`mongoose

One of Freddy's beloved
best name for a Kitten i saw

nub :)

oh and Oi the Cat worked well for me too :)

M

phazey

One of Freddy's beloved
I had a giggle earlier. When i left the UK, putting chips in cats was not too common. I read up a bit and a sort of playstation comment came to mind:

A: I got a new kitten today!
B: is it modded?

ps mongoose: A common Thai name is "Aoy" - pronounced oi - my mate took his girlfriend back to the uk last year, so imagine the looks he got when calling her ;)

WPKenny

Resident Freddy
Squeek finally became old enough and immunised enough to face the outside world so this evening we let her out for the first time.
https://forums.freddyshouse.com/www.wpkenny.com/squeekmeetstheoutsideworld
Ula has been kept in for a week since me found a bamboo shoot sprouting from her eye. The vet got it out and gave us some eye drops for her and she's all better. In that time she learnt to bond with Squeek and was right beside Squeek as she took her first few steps in to the big wide-world. Ula even stood between Squeek and a larger cat that came to investigate her tonight. We're still trying to teach her to use the cat flap but she gets the idea.

http://www.wpkenny.com/squeekmeetstheoutsideworld

rynnor

Rockhound
Heh - is there any grass in that lawn - it looks like clover :)

Tom

I am a FH squatter
This is the greatest link ever posted on FH.

http://files.kavefish.com/pictures/collections/cat_bath/_index-list.html

cat_bath_16.jpg

cat_bath_18.jpg

cat_bath_25.jpg

cat_bath_32.jpg

UrganNagru

Fledgling Freddie
Wow, far less blood and scratched out eyes than I'd of expected, from trying to do that to a cat.

Lester

One of Freddy's beloved
A wet pussy on the otherhand.....

Sorry I had to pollute the thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom