Kitten

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
One of my cats has perfected the art of Fly catching.

The only problem is he doesnt kill them just chews them for a bit so they cant fly away then gets bored and looks for another one to chase and chew.

xane

Fledgling Freddie
Wait till it goes hard, the poo that is, not your soul.

Sockstuff

Can't get enough of FH
Damini: Did you know there is a cat type shop in Canterbury for all your cats needs.

Masive selection of cat toys.

They're behind Woolworths IIRC.

WPKenny

Resident Freddy
Heh, that's the world's tackiest shop! No cat could ever NEED anything in that shop. :p It's for cat fanatics.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
I have a friend who's cat is so big and fat, the vet actually classify it as a small dog due to the size/weight. It's amazingly big.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Training the kitten isn't hard, just watch and see where it likes to poo, lay paper there. Every time you catch it wanting 'to go', just pick it up and deposit in the kitty litter tray. Be persistent, it will only take a couple of days to stop using corners of the room and start using the tray.

Then all I did was slowly move the tray towards the back door over a period of a few days, once it was happy with that I put the tray outside and installed a catflap. Catflap training involved keeping it open at all times so it got used to the hole, and slowly lowering the door over a period of a few weeks so eventually it figured it out. Then I removed the tray, and bingo - no more poo.

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Wait till you come home and find four dead birds lying on your drive ... or a dead mouse presented to you as you lie in bed. Such fun! ;)

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Call it Barry!"!

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I want a cat of my very own! to love, cherish and teach to painfully maim dogs :nastyevilcatsmiley:

Frizz

Can't get enough of FH
There are two things I must now subject cats to, before I die:

1:
1. Dont feed kittens ice cream. They love it, but it gives them the runs and they will drag their bum over the floor trying to wipe it clean.
I must now feed them Ice Cream for a day.

2: Give 'em some Cat Nip.

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
kittens > all

silver tabbies rock too, love them to bits.

my first cat as an adult will be called Tommy, not that my better half knows this yet.

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
Damini said:
We're only getting one (wait a couple weeks for me to wear Kenny down, and we'll reassess)

I always think it's better to get two cats as they keep each other company and watching two kittens play with each other is the best thing ever.

FuzzyLogic

Kicking squealing Gucci little piggy
The Kitty is Grey, it must be called Grey Arthur :s ... or just plain old Arthur ... S/He needs a ginger kitty by teh name of Tom (Golden) to keep it company, the visible friend.

Those have already been said no less, but is the kitty grey by chance? I say piffle!

(Piffle)

xane

Fledgling Freddie
TdC said:
I want a cat of my very own! to love, cherish and teach to painfully maim dogs :nastyevilcatsmiley:

Perhaps a fluffy white one, with a diamond collar, to sit on your lap purring whilst your evil minions do your bidding.

Pity you don't have a nice TFT to go with it :)

Talking of cats and screens has the Infinite Cat Project been "glenned" yet ?

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
*gloat while Xane is lowered into a molten pit while being cut in half with a laser*

cross-posting joke madness!

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Woke up this morning to the sound of scrabbling paws on the floorboards downstairs, much commotion, and the occasional squeak of an animal in pain.

birdy2.jpg

Amazingly, after 20 minutes of mauling, and the bird still sat perfectly upright and in shock, I picked it up, put it outside (with the cat hot on my heels), and touched it with my toe, and off it flew.

The cat was fucking furious.

tankgirl_ni

Fledgling Freddie
poor cat! probably too ages for her to get that damn burd!
its the feline equivilant of getting a dodgy handknitted christmas jumper from yer nan and unraveling it infront of her out of boredom!

my brother's cat is called tea-bags, and she's the double of the felix cat.
if you have wooden / lino floors the barell of a biro pen (ink-y bit removed) makes for hours of fun as it skites across the floor when they try to pick it up.

i love cats.. but living in a 3rd floor apartment a cat is a no no.. so i got two pet rats :D pantz.. and socks.

xane

Fledgling Freddie
Ukle said:
Although www.ratemykitten.com does have a lot you can never have to many kitten pictures :)

I tried this with Bob the Kitten, but perhaps we can do it again. Put the Great Grumbleduke (or whatever) on ratemykitten and we'll all vote :)

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Female cats are much better than male cats imo.

Although male cats do seem pretty playful when theyre young, wait till theyre older and they become a fat lump of sex-driven fur. :p

Females stay pretty playful on the other hand, although my cats version of playful involves claws and teeth. :p

Chilly

Balls of steel
Sharma said:
Female cats are much better than male cats imo.

Although male cats do seem pretty playful when theyre young, wait till theyre older and they become a fat lump of sex-driven fur. :p

Females stay pretty playful on the other hand, although my cats version of playful involves claws and teeth. :p
Nothing to do with your sick cat-fucking fetish, of course?

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Chilly said:
Nothing to do with your sick cat-fucking fetish, of course?

:eek:

Not seen a male cat when a female on heat is around?

Would be the first person to say yes though since they dart out of view before you blink.

Cats know how to do it. :p

Damini

Part of the furniture
Well, the cat is called Ula. We went through a long list of names I had, and that was the only one Kenny liked. I thought it was because it was a celtic name, with his whole irish ancestory thing.

Wrong.

Turns out, its the noise the aliens make in the musical of War of the Worlds. Hrm.

She's been to the vets, and she's a very healthy little lady. She fell asleep on Kenny's mousemat earlier on, and testament to how much Kenny has gone soppy, he let her sleep and didn't move her.

xane

Fledgling Freddie
Damini said:
She fell asleep on Kenny's mousemat earlier on, and testament to how much Kenny has gone soppy, he let her sleep and didn't move her.

If you let the cat near the PC, better get this

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Or one of these.

I know it's the very definition of glen, but every time I see a cat thread I just can't help myself... :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom