Kitten

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
my god, that's so old even *I* know of it :)

Will

/bin/su
why-i-hate-cats.jpg

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
They kill their own babies I think, if they think that they're being threatened or something...

Mofo8

Fledgling Freddie
best advice is.... get 2 tbh...... preferably the same sex, and even more preferably siblings from the same litter..... they will play with each other, wash each other and generally keep each other company when you're not there. Nothing is sadder than a single young cat.

Damini

Part of the furniture
I'd love to have two, but its a small flat, and also both me and Kenny work from home so there isn't really any time she's going to be left home alone.

Formash

Fledgling Freddie
We've got 4 Cats :

Frank (male) and Oscar (female) (brother and sister)

and Wait for it.....

Tate (male) and Lyle (female) - Also brother and sister.

My mrs used to have a cat called Costner (as in Kevin) she is the mother of Frank and Oscar

Rubber Bullets

FH is my second home
Ormorof said:
they kill babies? :eek7:

There have been cases (apparently) of cats suffocating human babies by going to sleep on their faces. I think generally it is nonintentional on the part of the cat, not that that is of any comfort.

RB

Mofo8

Fledgling Freddie
Rubber Bullets said:
There have been cases (apparently) of cats suffocating human babies by going to sleep on their faces. I think generally it is nonintentional on the part of the cat, not that that is of any comfort.

RB

My parents had a cat when I was born that apparently used to sleep beside me in my pram - these days that would probably be enough to get social services involved - but in 1970 I'm sure it seemed perfectly normal. Oh, and I was never suffocated :)

Gat_Decor

Fledgling Freddie
xane said:
Perhaps a fluffy white one, with a diamond collar, to sit on your lap purring whilst your evil minions do your bidding.
you mean one of these ;)

hadley1.jpg

Got 2 of em brother and sister, had them since they were old enough to leave their mum, cost a fortune :eek6: but they're wubbly

]SK[

One of Freddy's beloved
We just got a new Kitty. Called her 'Mia'. Pronounced like the Mia Space Station.

Athan

Resident Freddy
Damini said:
Well, the cat is called Ula. We went through a long list of names I had, and that was the only one Kenny liked. I thought it was because it was a celtic name, with his whole irish ancestory thing.

Wrong.

Turns out, its the noise the aliens make in the musical of War of the Worlds. Hrm.
I'll admit that on reading 'Ula' above War of the Worlds was my first thought.

-Ath

WPKenny

Resident Freddy
Well it seems the cat is determined not to let me play any games on my pc. Every time I load up WoW she's clawing her way up my leg and onto my keyboard. :/ But she is so cute....

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
WPKenny said:
Well it seems the cat is determined not to let me play any games on my pc. Every time I load up WoW she's clawing her way up my leg and onto my keyboard. :/ But she is so cute....

you're doomed mate :)

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Cats is crap, and wow is crap too, they are linked.
Dogs and cs for win

Mazling

Can't get enough of FH
Statistically, dog owners are 98.5% more likely to be violent, less intelligent, and herpes carriers by the time they are 21.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Mazling said:
Statistically, dog owners are 98.5% more likely to be violent, less intelligent, and herpes carriers by the time they are 21.

Statistically, people who eat bread and have pink dyed hair are more likely to wear unwashed underpants and also eat their picked-crows.

Meatballs

One of Freddy's beloved
Turamber said:
Wait till you come home and find four dead birds lying on your drive ... or a dead mouse presented to you as you lie in bed. Such fun! ;)

Our old cats were obviously trained by their parents, and would rip mice in two, our new ones which we got from a shelter just run around with them alive in their mouths and toy with them :) Oh the fun I have having to catch mice from under stuff. And when you finally get them outside, they're so shocked they just sit there in the middle of the garden and don't run off. :m00:

candy.JPG

Meatballs

One of Freddy's beloved
WPKenny said:
Tis so cute, she's been exploring but is still rather scared and already found a place that we need to seal up under the sink. :)

Alternatively leave it how it is, when it gets trapped there for 24 hours because its grown too big to get out, it'll learn not to run in there anymore :twak:

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Thats what I hate about cats, they ruin the wildlife around them. Please get yours a bell :)

Gumbo

FH is my second home
Ours are concentrating on the Rabbits at the moment, this is fine with me as it means I don't need to get up at first light to shoot the buggers. I do wish they wouldn't bring them in to feed to the dog though as the dog is starting to get quite fat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom