Fledgling Freddie
its so much more fun to run in agra 8vs8 and not getting all the adding ect

/relese for me pls :cheers:

naic

Loyal Freddie
Agree, endless adding is getting on my nerves now. :D

Ging

Part of the furniture
no soz cant loose irvr in hibbyland yet, we havent had a go at your relics :)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
pointless to rvr atm, either get zerged in emain or find nobody in hw/odins, still, gives me a chance to exp my NS :)

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Ging said:

aye!!! lets alarm clock raid so we can kill i-rvr :D

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Ging said:

Even though I guess it was a joke, it dosent surprice me that it came from someone playing an Alb, they seem least trustworthy when in you'r realm and it's iRvR tbh, out with the Albs tbh, Midgard never seems to care about takeing anything else then the keep/towersgiving the insta access.

Mid is cool, Albion is just annoying to have withing you'r borders.

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Elrandhir said:
Even though I guess it was a joke, it dosent surprice me that it came from someone playing an Alb, they seem least trustworthy when in you'r realm and it's iRvR tbh, out with the Albs tbh, Midgard never seems to care about takeing anything else then the keep/towersgiving the insta access.

Mid is cool, Albion is just annoying to have withing you'r borders.

you really think you can see out of what realm someone is playing what person they are like? :wanker:

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
IRVR was great last year for solo and fg (in emain)gues the prydwen roleplayers just love to zerg and add

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Elkie said:
IRVR was great last year for solo and fg (in emain)gues the prydwen roleplayers just love to zerg and add

btw how did you find me in that water yesterday? lag ghost or just lucky?? was thinking wtf is going on here when you ran out in the water starting to pbaoe at me where i was in stealth! :p

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Eeben said:
btw how did you find me in that water yesterday? lag ghost or just lucky?? was thinking wtf is going on here when you ran out in the water starting to pbaoe at me where i was in stealth! :p

Ahh rr3/4 inf? spoted you a mile off

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Elkie said:
Ahh rr3/4 inf? spoted you a mile off

rr3 scout :D most have been stealth lag ghost then since i got 37+13 stealth :p

spook

Fledgling Freddie

Nice comment, fairly certain both servers' "roleplayers" are equally to blame. At least from my observations.

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
i really dont care if it stays or leaves :p

i like irvr atm couse i have mids to fight who solo. even thoo they are a rare sight.. still enjoy finding some.

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Eeben said:
you really think you can see out of what realm someone is playing what person they are like? :wanker:

I never said anything about any specific person, but if you think what I said was personal so be it.

Mid had a keep at last iRvR for ages without even attempting to take anything more, but when Albs have gotten anything all the front end up being a mess usually, I think haveing both realms inside you'r borders is to messy neways and if to get rid of anything it's the Albs tbh.

But should take all keeps back really, all to Zergy atm.

Wazowski

Fledgling Freddie
Well i would lovley see the irvr to fade away, there some good and fun fights... but mostly ppl that running around destroying fun 1 vs 1 and so on... and for some reason the soloer's dont want to go somewhere else either witch is kinda wierd ;)

so yes please... stop screwing around in my keeps :mad:

Aran Thule

Fledgling Freddie
Elkie said:
Nice, so your moving the comments and opinions over here now, not happy with sending abuse in /send.
Either way reported you to rightnow for it, up to them what action they take.

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
If IRvR is gone or not, i'll still try agramon for abit, and hope some people will join me there :) Every monday seems to be quite good in agramon, so don't see any reason to go elsewhere!

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Elkie said:

Strange consider every time I got additional ppl engaging my solo RR3 hunter yesterday they had "-excalibur" behind their name. :puke:

Wazowski

Fledgling Freddie
xxManiacxx said:
Strange consider every time I got additional ppl engaging my solo RR3 hunter yesterday they had "-excalibur" behind their name. :puke:
Thats cause u never attacks me :/ i hired em to do it mate

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
Don't care really if its Irvr or not but irvr is good for those who can't get a group cause they play a retarded class

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Sarumann said:
Don't care really if its Irvr or not but irvr is good for those who can't get a group cause they play a retarded class

Nice post, think these is the most pointless comment I have seen this far.
From this post you really just said that there shouldent be any stealther classes atall.

I take back my 1:a price from a former poster I gave it to and give it to Sarumann instead for worst post so far =P

illu

Part of the furniture
Slitzzz said:
its so much more fun to run in agra 8vs8 and not getting all the adding ect

/relese for me pls :cheers:

iRvR in theory doesn't stop you going to Agramon, it's not like Agramon's entrances close when people have iRvR!
Surely the groups that don't want iRvR and want their FG v FG fights should just go to Agramon and let everyone else be in peace?

But no - this doesn't happen because everyone wants a piece of the action. The FGs want to fight everyone and any FGs they come across, and kill small groups in the process.
Do FGs REALLY want even FG fights or do they just want RP like most people?

Last night was lovely in emain. Lots of nice 1on1s with a variety of classes. I lost about half the fights, but I bloody tried! :> Everyone seems to have WH up all the time or that kind of effect. A lot of tough fights out there.
It was nice that a lot of the FGs roaming late at night let us get on with it and then kill us after. It was good fun. Shame I went to bed at 300am and now feel dead on my feet at work.

Oli - Illu

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
keep irvr, our group was on 34k rp per hour after 2 hours play :D its all good

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
I'm wondering about one thing tho. How come there are soloers at the SE crau brigde? :D Never seen that happen when theres irvr in alb/mid :eek:

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
here is another interesting paradox for you. There are quite a few people who like to come in here screaming - "its a game of fights between three realms meights! Shut it whining about adding and kill anyfink that moves!"

Those same people don't seem to be doing much about taking keeps back and defending their realm. Are they really playing a realm versus realm game or are they just defending their right to get rps?

Who can decide? One thing I have noticed that iRvR is not good for that realm versus realm spirit and if you really cared about that as the tone of your game then go get your finger out and do something about it or stop using this 'realm versus realm arguement as an excuse to do whatever you like! :p

Excuse me if I think your being less than honest with us. ;)

As for 8vs8 fight the FG's don't seem to have the ability to find Agramon when the chips are down and yet we know FG RvR in Emain sucks.

Why? :(

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
Brackus said:
keep irvr, our group was on 34k rp per hour after 2 hours play :D its all good

Why's subedai's rr in your sig? You bought it

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Sharkith said:
As for 8vs8 fight the FG's don't seem to have the ability to find Agramon when the chips are down and yet we know FG RvR in Emain sucks.

Why? :(

Arpees ofcourse =P they want to farm between their fights, same with more or less all when iRvR, it has really nothing to do with defending you'r realm, because if so the keeps would be taken much faster.

It's really all about RP's right now.

Also to some degree that it's fast to get fights ofcourse, so you will always have some action instead of haveing to go by boat every time.

If you die it dosent really matter as ur back right away again.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Elrandhir said:
I never said anything about any specific person, but if you think what I said was personal so be it.

Mid had a keep at last iRvR for ages without even attempting to take anything more, but when Albs have gotten anything all the front end up being a mess usually, I think haveing both realms inside you'r borders is to messy neways and if to get rid of anything it's the Albs tbh.

But should take all keeps back really, all to Zergy atm.

One problem with this comment... whenever mids hold an alb keep, the moment a big PvE raid is planned they hit other keeps... want an example? Graendels ml1-7 raid a couple weekends ago started, and mids went and took beno and tried else where. Just the albs reacted quite well and managed to take beno back in a semi decent time to prevent it becoming a major issue. But if they hadnt then mids would have just continued

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Sharkith said:

Everyone's after the holy arpee these days ;) be they fgers or realm warriors.

Personally I dislike any efforts made to start or preserve IRvR - keep sieges I like, tower takes are fun (and if that happens to get IRvR I'm not really fussed) but I don't like being told "don't take that tower it stops the mids porting" (duh) ;)

<- crazy "roleplayer"

That said, when noone fancies setting up an RvR BG to go take a tower or a keep or whatever running around in IRvR gets arpees for new toys ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom