Kill IRVR for tonights rvr plz!!!11

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
Just need to get a group from each realm together, (via irc?) and go agra, people in irvr zone will see killspam in agra and will go there. And voila, you got agra action.

Calo

Part of the furniture
Manisch Depressiv said:
No need to remove classes, just delete Midgard and remove stealth, remove speed completly so a FG of Mach 11 dudes doesn't zerg inferior numbers and we have a way better game.

yep, quite original, lets just delete midgard, and take speed away, good point! now it only takes ages to find anyone because well, only hibs vs albs right?

and then you want to delete all the hib casters because they have stun and you think your sorc isn't really that powerfull.
So even less enemies!

all great for the game!

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Calo said:
yep, quite original, lets just delete midgard, and take speed away, good point! now it only takes ages to find anyone because well, only hibs vs albs right?

and then you want to delete all the hib casters because they have stun and you think your sorc isn't really that powerfull.
So even less enemies!

all great for the game!

Being a speed class from Midgard I can fully understand that you don't like my suggestion. Don't be so biased ;).

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Manisch Depressiv said:
No need to remove classes, just delete Midgard and remove stealth, remove speed completly so a FG of Mach 11 dudes doesn't zerg inferior numbers and we have a way better game.

Vonwar will not be happy Manisch ! :D

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Remove selfcentered selfish people instead and most things will probably get better.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Elrandhir said:
Remove selfcentered selfish people instead and most things will probably get better.

You want to terminate humans and go against me because I do pointless sugestions ;-)?

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
Leel said:
Just need to get a group from each realm together, (via irc?) and go agra

There is a channel on irc for Agramon RvR and it has a bot so you can see wich groups are going to Agramon.

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:
You want to terminate humans and go against me because I do pointless sugestions ;-)?

I was talking about ingame now, and this had nothing to do with what you posted really, I do think that getting rid of the people I stated would help alot, is rather impossible though, still i suppose you could apply this to RL etc also, worst thing is that there would probably be noone left then =P

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
wittor said:
There is a channel on irc for Agramon RvR and it has a bot so you can see wich groups are going to Agramon.

really? Give details preferably under a second thread title if you can please. :)

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
Leel said:
Just need to get a group from each realm together, (via irc?) and go agra, people in irvr zone will see killspam in agra and will go there. And voila, you got agra action.

i doubt it really works that easy.

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
Seemed to work well one night. We saw some killspam in agra, went there, killed some, died, then next run there were more people there as we made more kill/deathspam so others were enticed to going there. And it wasn't the leet groups that were out in agra then either. It was actually good fun.

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
Leel said:
Seemed to work well one night. We saw some killspam in agra, went there, killed some, died, then next run there were more people there as we made more kill/deathspam so others were enticed to going there. And it wasn't the leet groups that were out in agra then either. It was actually good fun.

ok, i stand corrected then :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom