Kill IRVR for tonights rvr plz!!!11

Gamah

Banned
Elkie said:
IRVR was great last year for solo and fg (in emain)gues the prydwen roleplayers just love to zerg and add

Yeah, although every time I get added on by some rog twat his name ends in -excalibur.

So how about you take your attitude, bend over, turn in sideways and insert where the sun dont shine.

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Sharkith said:
here is another interesting paradox for you. There are quite a few people who like to come in here screaming - "its a game of fights between three realms meights! Shut it whining about adding and kill anyfink that moves!"

Those same people don't seem to be doing much about taking keeps back and defending their realm. Are they really playing a realm versus realm game or are they just defending their right to get rps?

Who can decide? One thing I have noticed that iRvR is not good for that realm versus realm spirit and if you really cared about that as the tone of your game then go get your finger out and do something about it or stop using this 'realm versus realm arguement as an excuse to do whatever you like! :p

Excuse me if I think your being less than honest with us. ;)

As for 8vs8 fight the FG's don't seem to have the ability to find Agramon when the chips are down and yet we know FG RvR in Emain sucks.

Why? :(

Think you've got the wrong end of the stick bud...the last few times we've gathered a few random groups to try do something about it we've been stopped by a bunch of fg'ers who have got together to defend the iRvR. So yes, we zerging nubbers do try and take back the towers - we just aren't good enough against 3 or 4 fully opted groups. Not that I mind them zerging us back ofc - it's all good fun. It's just your assertion that it's the zergers who don't make the effort to take back the towers that's wrong. You need to look elsewhere as to why iRvR carries on :)

Rauno

Fledgling Freddie
iRvR is just so much fun m8s you get constant incomming you just poon em all the rps flow is just amazing tbh.

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
i really like the activity iRvR brings, the frontiers are much more busy than without it. i just wish it would become abit more dynamic and evolve into taking towers, keeps or some other grand scheme rather than just the zerg dueling going on at the DC bridge.

Ethild

Fledgling Freddie
Lorfo said:
I dont mind 40k rps/hour during almost 5 hours

Why? RPs are pretty much meaningless now.

Why is it hardly anyone enjoys actually fighting anymore. Everyone seems to think RPs = Fun, and will do anything to get them. What ever happened to actually having fights that were fun instead? The outcome shouldn't matter.

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah said:
Yeah, although every time I get added on by some rog twat his name ends in -excalibur.

So how about you take your attitude, bend over, turn in sideways and insert where the sun dont shine.

aww your cute, everyone is entitled to their opinion ofcourse so il leave it at that

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Corran said:
One problem with this comment... whenever mids hold an alb keep, the moment a big PvE raid is planned they hit other keeps... want an example? Graendels ml1-7 raid a couple weekends ago started, and mids went and took beno and tried else where. Just the albs reacted quite well and managed to take beno back in a semi decent time to prevent it becoming a major issue. But if they hadnt then mids would have just continued

Well I can only talk from what I have experienced Corran, but to be on the safe side get all keeps back tbh, iRvR is nice for awhile I suppose, but atm it's to messy and imo it's not a good idea to leave it be for to long or you will soon end up haveing some relic take attempts probably.

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
pjuppe said:
i really like the activity iRvR brings, the frontiers are much more busy than without it. i just wish it would become abit more dynamic and evolve into taking towers, keeps or some other grand scheme rather than just the zerg dueling going on at the DC bridge.

Hm..guess I could be wrong, touch our other keeps and you'r out =P

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Elrandhir said:
I never said anything about any specific person, but if you think what I said was personal so be it.

Mid had a keep at last iRvR for ages without even attempting to take anything more, but when Albs have gotten anything all the front end up being a mess usually, I think haveing both realms inside you'r borders is to messy neways and if to get rid of anything it's the Albs tbh.

But should take all keeps back really, all to Zergy atm.

Complete bolx, they were forever trying to shut down ports to bold and Beno. Even tried to take surs several times. Especially early mornings! Talk about rose tinted spec's, your pratically blind when it comes to non alb realm activities

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:

Don't want to generalise either, but as Gamah says though, it is mostly Excals that has been either rude, killed some arti mob(before patch ofc) right infront of when you where going to pull etc.

Comming into a BG on excal is horrible tbh, rude crap trown back and forth all the time, I usually set to only BG leader all the time when I have joined.

Seeing is beliveing, and even though it's unfair to those that are nice I do belive the attitude is very different on Excal then it is on Prydwen.

Glacier

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:

/\
The man speaks of truth.

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
iRvR is fun since u always have ppl to kill...but camping bridges for over 2-3 hours is no fun

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Hawkwind said:
Complete bolx, they were forever trying to shut down ports to bold and Beno. Even tried to take surs several times. Especially early mornings! Talk about rose tinted spec's, your pratically blind when it comes to non alb realm activities

Err, I don't care to much about what they do in another realm, Im talking about in Hibland now meight.

grimlin

Fledgling Freddie
Slitzzz said:
its so much more fun to run in agra 8vs8 and not getting all the adding ect

/relese for me pls :cheers:

haha slitz talking about adding!!! but yer i agree insta rvr is a bit rubbish at times

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Bracken said:
Think you've got the wrong end of the stick bud...the last few times we've gathered a few random groups to try do something about it we've been stopped by a bunch of fg'ers who have got together to defend the iRvR. So yes, we zerging nubbers do try and take back the towers - we just aren't good enough against 3 or 4 fully opted groups. Not that I mind them zerging us back ofc - it's all good fun. It's just your assertion that it's the zergers who don't make the effort to take back the towers that's wrong. You need to look elsewhere as to why iRvR carries on :)

:)

I kind of knew I would get a response - I was trying to be ironic Bracken. Hibbies tried to block it on Saturday but a very unlucky combination of the best FA cup final in 20 years and iRvR put paid to the attempt. We didn't have the numbers and I missed West Hams first goal the football was for once much mmore interesting that the game.

I am glad you agree that the worst property of iRvR is that it makes the game stale and reduces our options.

The FG bunch desert Agramon and go for low quality fights with a) either a couple of random adds or b) 30 adds (which ironically enough is equally as random)

What beats the hell out of me is why that realm point is so holy?

Surely we have a better imagination than that? :(

Does that make me an in the closet roleplayer? :(

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Elrandhir said:
Don't want to generalise either, but as Gamah says though, it is mostly Excals that has been either rude, killed some arti mob(before patch ofc) right infront of when you where going to pull etc.

nah Elrandhir theres more of them, its the law of averages that you will notice more of them being naughty. That is a kind of generalisation of course but its a logical one rather than a statistical one. Or no wait maybe its the other way round? :(

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
Slitzzz said:
its so much more fun to run in agra 8vs8 and not getting all the adding ect

/relese for me pls :cheers:

Ok lets brake this down.
You want to have G vs G in Agramon.
IRvR is in Hib near Crau.

Q: So what the hell is the problem on Agramon?
A: None goes there when its IRvR.
Q: Why is that?
A: Becouse people rather do IRvR zerging or like to farm the zerg in 8man than go Agramon and do fair 8v8 fights.

Slitzzz

Fledgling Freddie
Aloca said:
Ok lets brake this down.
You want to have G vs G in Agramon.
IRvR is in Hib near Crau.

Q: So what the hell is the problem on Agramon?
A: None goes there when its IRvR.
Q: Why is that?
A: Becouse people rather do IRvR zerging or like to farm the zerg in 8man than go Agramon and do fair 8v8 fights.

Q:Cause Zergers are overpopulated and like Irvr to zerg!
A:I know that some groups like that like ezmode banishee grps , but there is alot of grp that love fair fights in agramon to, maby you could try sometime....

Void959

Fledgling Freddie
It's not iRvR that stops people going agramon, it's greed. Some groups regardless of their skill would rather get double the RPs per hour by farming zerg, low RR PUGs and soloers in between the 8v8 fights, which lowers argamon population and makes it less desirable for the groups who want to go there, so they stick to emain etc...

Imo it should be the set groups who set the example by going agramon first, as they should be the ones who benefit from it most. I know our PUG went there for a bit even though we didn't expect to beat the better set groups in general, yet we didn't find anything so gave up and stuck to emain, on the other hand, judging by killspam, many of the high RR set groups were sticking to emain the entire time.

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
Elrandhir said:
Hm..guess I could be wrong, touch our other keeps and you'r out =P

i wouldn't mind that. just as long as we try to go back in again :) moving borders are so much better than a inofficial agreement over the keeps :)

rawr

Fledgling Freddie
If you want more fights in Agramon, I would suggest the idea that any groups that are game for a FG vs. FG fight run through Agramon to their destination, rather than insta-port or get a boat. If everyone did this, you are much more likely to get more fights inside Agramon on different days imo.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
i loved it in emain yesterday: there were some fg's that perma-added on anything but that was what made it fun. :) had plenty of clean fights, aswell as plenty of fights against 1-2-3+ groups.

agramon would mean a lot less fights, that's why i tried to push the group not to go there. and im very glad we didn't :)

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Coldbeard said:
remove irvr :<

Hibs could do it easy if they wanted tbh, but many want the Insta action, and fg's do their fg vs fg fights and cba to take it back either tbh.

I guess I wont complain, I get loads of RP, but still is abit to messy imo.

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
Elrandhir said:
Nice post, think these is the most pointless comment I have seen this far.
From this post you really just said that there shouldent be any stealther classes atall.

I take back my 1:a price from a former poster I gave it to and give it to Sarumann instead for worst post so far =P

About time i win a award too

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Don't see the point what's wrong with saying stealth should be removed.

It's perfectly viable to say that because X idiots from stealth versus one visible is cowardness most of the time and being RP horny even if the victim has the opportunity to not go to the place where he got jumped again.

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:

It's perfectly viable to say that because X idiots from stealth versus one visible is cowardness most of the time and being RP horny even if the victim has the opportunity to not go to the place where he got jumped again.

Then many classes should be removed tbh!
And well you have right to you'r opinion ofcourse, even though it's rather poor, have to say I hate pointless comments like yours, nothing constructive atall to add.

Really not even worth replying to, not sure why I bother.

pip

Banned
Manisch Depressiv said:

Hense the name rouge:)

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Elrandhir said:
Then many classes should be removed tbh!
And well you have right to you'r opinion ofcourse, even though it's rather poor, have to say I hate pointless comments like yours, nothing constructive atall to add.

Really not even worth replying to, not sure why I bother.

No need to remove classes, just delete Midgard and remove stealth, remove speed completly so a FG of Mach 11 dudes doesn't zerg inferior numbers and we have a way better game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom