Kiarra is NO LONGER crafting weapons for Albion

P

pogo121

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

U know you won't be able to resist that forge Kiarra ;)

Persides, your not just letting albion down, ur letting other pll down too, ppl like, dare i say it, myself who may, someday require ur skills, who have never expected anything from you, just offered urself, (moreso Mcdoom) support in a few ways.

But if you choose to quit then i guess its ur choise over all!

Oh shit, ive just contradicted myself now ;)

C

Cowled

Re: my 2p

Originally posted by BadJelly
*plug* if any high level crafters wanna talk about this and possible solutions then either msg me in-game or mail me at barrysworld. There is imo scope to seriously improve the coordination within the crafting fraternity.

I got a good one; "Crafting, don't disturb" . send that to all those who send u - if u should get irritated.

T

Tleilax

ah, ppl, give her a brake ffs. methinks she have done more than enough for albion. If she wants to xp, let her!!

//Kurik

B

Belsameth

Originally posted by **Aligro**
Having said this, in game i have encountered more people my age than say..... 30ish, maybe that's because they dont tell me their age or maybe because there aint that many and they have better things to do in their lives that play games. now i dont mean any disrespect to any people over the age of 25 who play because i suppose it is an acceptable hobby, however, if someone came up to you and asks "what do you do in your spare time?" dont you think you'd be a tad embarrassed to say "i play a game called Dark Age of Camelot" i know i would be, but it's ok for me to play as that's what people my age do, but i would say i play a fair amount, i only get to play at weekends but that's enough and yet i am only level 44, but yet i see people going around with 2 level 50s!!!! and RR7 or 8!!!! this to me shows an outragous overdose of sat behind a computer screen. I know some people will hate me for saying this but i have to say it. it's a bit sad don't ya think :(

I don't think it's sad at all, more a matter of choice.
each has the right to live his life the way he wants to. as long as he doesn't bother anybody else with it.
now I ask you this. does it bother you that I still play games, despite being 26?

J

Jiggs

personally i wouldn't let a child of mine under the age of 18 play this game.

A

**Aligro**

Originally posted by Soulcatcher

I don't think it's sad at all, more a matter of choice.

of course it's a matter of choice, people choose to commit suicide, people choose to work, people choose to play games, all i inclined was that people with play times totaling over 60-70 days on their chars obviously dont have anything better to do than play a game. what the game has been running.... 200 or so days, 200/65 = 3 that means 8 hours a day playing, every day, since the game started. so take waking up at 7:30 going to work by 9 getting home at 5, turn comp on at 5:30 play till, 12:30, of course there are those who dont work e.g bored house wives :rolleyes: or other people who i dont want to offend but i just cant see how peeps can play that much.

B

Belsameth

that's not entirely the same as what you said before. no matter tho.

besides that, I felt attacked being both "too old" to play games, and because I indeed sit behind my PC at 6:30 when comming home at 5:45. I also don't ever stop before midnight :p

O

old.Kerosene

I think she doesn't give 18 rats arses what anyone thinks and wanted to have a good old flame :) Hence she hasn't been responding....

O

old.Kerosene

I think she doesn't give 18 rats arses what anyone thinks and wanted to have a good old flame :) Hence she hasn't been responding....

So um... you smell Kiarra :p (/me hopes my theory about her not reading this is right...)

C

Chenuba

What about a .....

"How Old Are You" poll.
Anyway, if Kiarra don't wanna craft anymore then that's her choice, others will get their skills up and life will go on in Albion.

A

**Aligro**

Originally posted by Soulcatcher
I indeed sit behind my PC at 6:30 when comming home at 5:45. I also don't ever stop before midnight :p

ROFL at you, nah sorry that's just me guessing what the stereo typical DAoC usually does. i guess my anger stems from the fact that i don't have a pc and i'm just jealous of you people. i would probably be playing as much as ou guys do. It's prolly best i only get to play when i do as it would most likely make my social life suffeh... oh oh and also my schooling

K

Kagato.

Methinks its about time we left this thread well alone.

J

Jiggs

Originally posted by **Aligro**
It's prolly best i only get to play when i do as it would most likely make my social life suffeh... oh oh and also my schooling

tut tut the youth of today. I don't know, time was you could buy a small south american country for a fiver, nowdays a packet of crisps and a mars bar is all you get :(

O

old.chipper

aligro when you work all week you wanna go home and relax you would like to play as long as most of us i know you irl so dont try bullshit me most ppl who play this game are 18 and over nearly every one in BF is 18+ some even over 30 *points at kate*
just jokin :p
youre probably down at the GC this minute :p oh and u cant say u dont take this game seriously seen as though u bought a certain thing to do with daoc

O

old.Ramas

Dannyn wrote...

Actually the average age in DAoC is 22. That means most people are older than you by at least a few years.

Pendant point:

This isn't a conclusion you can draw from the average age.

Look at it this way.

The vast majority of people have 2 arms.

But some people have < 2 arms.

Far fewer have > 2 arms.

Therefore the average is < 2 arms.

Yet just because you have more arms than average (2), it does not mean most people have less arms than you.

In DAOC...

You assert that the average age is 22.

But DAOC has few players under 11 (I imagine).

DAOC does, however, have significant numbers over 33.

Which suggests (though does not prove) that significantly more than 50% of the player base is under 22.

F

Flimgoblin

depends on what average you take ...

if it's the mean then you're correct, if it's the median then exactly half of the population will be < 22

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by Jiggs

tut tut the youth of today. I don't know, time was you could buy a small south american country for a fiver, nowdays a packet of crisps and a mars bar is all you get :(

When I were a lad, we didn't have Friars. All we had were sticks, and we had to heal ourselves by bashin ourselves on the head.

If we were lucky we'd get a RUSTY NAIL! Ahh 't were heaven if we'd t' rusty nail.

Didn't have no camelot, noooo! none of them fancy pants merchants, we'd a big pile of mud. Mud mud and more mud. But we were 'appy.

O

old.Odysseus

an when we came hom after bein at work 52 hours, our father would kill us and dance on our graves, only to make us get up before we went to bed, lick the highway clean with our tongues and go to work again....

aye ... the youth nowadays.. <sigh>

G

g0ldenbone

YOU where lucky.

Our father used to slash us to sleep w'it breadknife

O

old.Odysseus

I love that sketch, one of their best alongside nudge-nudge :)

edit: oh and the silly-walk sketch!

G

g0ldenbone

Aye, and the spannish inquisition..

NO-body expects the spannish inquisition!!!

edit: hard to avoid the off topic banter when someone starts with the monty python stuff.. sorry all :)

G

g0ldenbone

nudge nudge..

nods as good as a wink to a blind bat...

O

old.Odysseus

I think this thread went awry from the start, might as well fuck it up with lame monty-quotes....

'Thou shalt count to 3, not to 4, not to 2. 5 is right out'
'1,2,5!'
'3 sire'
'3'
BOOOM

'a witch! a witch! buuurrrnnnnn her'

G

g0ldenbone

What have the romans ever done for us?

(starter for 10)

Users who are viewing this thread