Kagato proudly presents...

Zdeath said:
It's not the arms that is ovp, its the toa. >.<

Tell that to shorti... high rr pole arms pre toa that hit for over 1k on capped sists ;x i know this because! it was me on the receiving end of the hit... had capped melee sists he hit me for smt like 1026 or so

Just watched movie... apart from what they all said about ra's and such well done you play well... and lol @ the the luri getting hunted with xbow xD

Twinky

Fledgling Freddie
were is the "duel" we had kagato ? :(

Ending in killing a low rr ranger leecher :cheers:

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
luribeauty said:
I don't see u much moaning but when i do u r like the doorstep rvr noobs that censi mentions so often

Hmmm...I wonder why that may be? Perhaps because I can't get a boat anywhere because I'll lose my Abom and thus my buffs?

So, assuming I can't port into Hib or Mid that leaves what? Oh yes, HW or Aggramon. Now, if you never see me beyond the Alb Bridge onto the island that's because I never get that far before I get rolled by a FG or caster trio.

RR5+ on a Necro is an achievement by any measure. If you think it's easy then you are as big a fuckwit as Censi is. It's certainly NOT easy mode.

Walk a mile in my shoes before you start mouthing off, it just makes you seem like a clueless tard, and I am sure that's not the case is it?

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
An armsman gets whine due to abilities used.

Ive seen it all on these forums ;)

nice vid

out of the 3 "pure" tanks warr/arms/hero... i actually prefer armsman tbh... i hated them... made an inconnu armsman for comedy value and i loved them after that lol :eek: so fun to play

theslayeruk

Banned
Comos said:
Someone who got pwned I guess. :fluffle:

The only time I've "fought" you in the past 2 months is when you added on me and even then you failed;) Anyway happy new year etc and bb.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
If you think it's easy then you are as big a fuckwit as Censi is

I aint ever said playing necro was easy or hard? ive commented on how retarded they are to fight if your a melee class...... and why I think only an idiot would want to play one for obvious reasons..

but ok, in terms of skill... I just see necros set pet and lifetap like mofo's? what else do they do??? im interested honestly... (power tap I guess if u got some range??)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
power tap, power tap, power tap, pet mini moc, power tap, power tap, life tap, life tap, life tap etc etc sounds fun!

occy

Loyal Freddie
Raven said:
power tap, power tap, power tap, pet mini moc, power tap, power tap, life tap, life tap, life tap etc etc sounds fun!

Ravz - Necro
Ravs - Mincer
Excalibur Allstars

:drink:

censi

Can't get enough of FH
I had left your cabby alone many times but the first time you saw me you added on me... guess ranger is OP too..

but then again i seen you add on pretty much every dude out there on your circuit of beno bridgehead.... cut the crap about vamps pls....

happy new year though cosmos, you know I like having a good whine its not personal.

Comos

Loyal Freddie
censi said:
I had left your cabby alone many times but the first time you saw me you added on me... guess ranger is OP too..

but then again i seen you add on pretty much every dude out there on your circuit of beno bridgehead.... cut the crap about vamps pls....

happy new year though cosmos, you know I like having a good whine its not personal.

The "wonder why" was to why I lost. /counterwhine off now though :) not making more posts in this thread.

Well done on the movie Kagato at least me and censi kept bumping it :D and Happy New Year to all ;)

Everz

FH is my second home
censi said:
I aint ever said playing necro was easy or hard? ive commented on how retarded they are to fight if your a melee class...... and why I think only an idiot would want to play one for obvious reasons..

but ok, in terms of skill... I just see necros set pet and lifetap like mofo's? what else do they do??? im interested honestly... (power tap I guess if u got some range??)

A necro is a very hard class to play, im finding out myself with mine on classic. Necros can Af debuff, str/con debuff(i thinks it that), power tap/life tap its all good :p, which seems all in all.. good.

They arent retarded to fight against, to win on a necro you need buffs, without them you are freerps with them its godmode against melee.

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:

I am not an idiot Censi, far from it. I enjoy doing well with a very broken, very frustrating class. I actually used to like you as well for a while, until you started being a dick towards Necros and anyone that plays them. If we were a wtfpwn class like a Warlock then I could understand that, but we aren't.

Snare, Con & AF debuff, DoT (if any PW spec), PT and LT and that's all we can do. Not my fault if Mythic design a class with no utility whatsoever is there?

I just haven't got the tools that other classes have got. I can't use charges, most offensive arti /use2 do not work and my RR5 is utter shit.

If a standard fight is repetitive that's because there's nothing else to use, so I think the criticism is completely unjustified, in exactly the same way that I think the criticism of Kagato's fights are unjustified.

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
Melachi said:
lol definetly Glottis version 2

all alb classes suck
and all mid/hib classes are overpowered

Your statement is true.
Warlocks, BD's are insanely OP classes and all players of those classes are one button losers.
Regards, Glottis

censi

Can't get enough of FH
sure i accept what you say here...

but you said playing the class isnt easy... tbh like erm its vely easy.. it just suxs...

but also like u dont have much idea about what its like figthing a necro as a ranger...

like I would go so far to say it... this class is unkillable... Even if I FZ you, even if I batter debuff you... you are unkillable... I cannot kill you, I will loose, I cannot win, game over man, lights out, and I cant escape once its locked on... whats fun about that??? but its ok because your necro is balanced on mass RVR where it totally pwns (it doesnt ofc)! so yes necro needs complete overhaul to make it playable for you versus all classes in all environments, and likewise killable to all classes as well...

The necro is the most stupid thing mythic have ever implemented tbh... either totally fucking useless (in group and mass scale rvr, or figthing mages) or just totally fucking insanely fucked up (figthing melee classes)... most people realise this and leave necros where they belong locked up for pve... you are not gonna get any joy playing the class (you cant do, because winning or loosing is purly based on whether its mage or melee opponent, and either way you do the same button grind)

so whatever your frustrations are with the class, imagine my take on it. oh and you do add like a man possessed. which doesnt help.

but yes i like you too moaning, you one of the funny guys...

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
And one day we will find out about those dirty tricks Armsmen that need to be ganked upon cause they are too powerful solo.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
well, daoc isn't fair most of the time. ill say it again, saying armsmen are gimped is just bullshit. in many situations they are very strong - infact, many classes won't stand a chance 1v1 against a properly played and equipped armsman

just because they are complete underdogs in terms of group utility it doesn't mean that the class is bad. the moment you can call armsmen gimped is when they lose the majority of fights agaist stealthers.

you give up one thing to get another. arms has very good dps and very good survivability at the cost of no speed or stealth. bard pre-toa OF had the most sick survivability imaginable (~8.000 hp if i used abolutely everything + ability to kite) but my damage output was just terrible.

my problem with the resists is that the few times you do get a nice fight, and its spoilt by the resists, well..

ofcourse it happens, and the resists are up in the case be outnumbered and needs the extra advantage, but personally i dont think its movie material. /shrug

Galid

Loyal Freddie
okies i'll keep this short.

Kegato ur one of the few ppl i Love fighting. i know before /beacon u i'm gonna loose. however i always enjoy it because it's always fair and clean. Warguard is a sweet abil but so is FZ BG ML9 pet etc etc. only one way too put it, Kegato ur a great dude keep up the fair fights ! ohh and let me win some times please ;D (and bleh me using fang + celerity offhand that fight, was missing like 40 dex)

About the vid i liked it but i also think the first one was better. Chasing Censi was wicked good fun. all of the fights where clean, and i for one dont beleive there is anything wrong with ressists buffs. unless u camp ur bridge and run back too get them every 10 mins. but i know for a fact u dont do that.

Looking forward too our next fight (this time for my vid ;D) and i'll be in my usual heat/cold temp too make it more of a challenge =)

/salute Kegato

rure

Fledgling Freddie
Talivar said:
So many bitter jealous hypocrits, one day they tell u the game is about fun challenging fights where u optiomise and utilise every ability u have...next they flame a armsman for using all his abilities.

When did resist buffs (or any buffs for that matter) become an armsman ability?

censi

Can't get enough of FH
the moment a timered group resist buff was implemented on a BB class.... (day1?)

I dont see the problem with resist buffs we all use them...

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
the moment a timered group resist buff was implemented on a BB class.... (day1?)

I dont see the problem with resist buffs we all use them...

nope :p i refuse to use unless there's a warlock out, but then, my solo runs are limited to a handful each month. after solo'ing for about an hour a person turned so bitter they'll do almost anything to survive :D

edit- well, i think its just boring to see in videos. dont really care what people do ingame, but if you want to show it in a movie you should show the most enjoyable fights. most enjoyable is not watching people get owned by resistbuffs, adds, or anything equally boring

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom