Kagato proudly presents...

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
My second Armsman movie: Pole Position 2

I promised myself i'd make another movie when I got a template I was happy with, and after a few false starts i've finally got one im comfortable with.

The file is just under 55 mb and is about 13 minutes long. Not being in such a rush this time i've had a little more time to edit it how I wanted and get more varied fights together.

A few notes of interest, as before I still don't use any artifacts in my fighting template, but I do use cyclops and battler for the charges alone. This wont change, you can disagree with my theories all you want, but don't bother trying to argue with me about it, its my template, not yours.

But all comments on the movie itself are welcome.

The footage was taken over the past couple of months, I had to cut some of it out to fit into my limited webspace unfortunatly, but I think in general the fights are better and more varied then my last film, but I still make no apologies for my choice in music. :p

All fights were natural, there were no arranged duels in this, any bowing was done out of politeness only.

For those that are curious my damage caps range between 455 basic to 769 with highest style with this current template without haste and the polearm is 5.7 speed, my highest possible hit is 1153 though so far i've only reached 1106 in real RvR.

Many thanks to Aiteal for his tips and advice whilst producing this. :worthy:

The main host is here, just right-click and 'Save-As':

Pole Position 2

Its also on filefront at this address:

Pole Position 2

I have also uploaded it to rpgfilms.net, just awaiting authorisation.

And my first movie is still there at:
http://www.rpgfilms2.net/PolePosition.zip

But if anyone feels the urge to mirror it elsewhere feel free to do so.

Thanks for watching, hope you enjoy. :cheers:

Namefake

Fledgling Freddie
Not very impressive when you have resist buffs and heal proc up in every fight.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Im abit... well puzzled... really..

I watched the movie, and most fights are dumping Warguard, quickly followed by /use2 Battler, which makes you, combined with specAF, Plate, healproc(s) pretty much unkillable in melee 1vs1. Ofcourse fun to watch once, but hardly challenging. And the point of including the fight against Jamiesmallicus, who was almost lagging off this planet straight into orbit I dont understand.

Bring on Armsman-love 1.81, so you can be unbeatable in melee due to Battler/Warguard, plate and high parry spec, and be unbeatable by magic !

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
A few fights in there i didnt like, alot of ml useage and battler 2. The main thing i didnt like was the people running away.

but hey, theyre there to be used and if you got it, use it.

If i saw an armsman running towards me with a rr9 title, i would probably also run.

Flumpy2

Banned
arms so need love !. Plate with warguard + battler charge with spec af and heal proc and resists with op rr5 ability and high parry with a big 2h fucking spear hiting for 700 damage is so weak ffs !

Yes I thought that movie was shit and just showing how op some high ml / toaed rr5+ classes can be

censi

Can't get enough of FH
there is far far far more retarded shit in the game than an armsman with warguard and battler... sure if he uses both at same time get the fuck out of their cause u aint gonna win, but like u have a chance to escape at least... not like the overpoweredness of a heakerseeker ml9 pet hitting harder than a polearmed heavy tank.... there is nothing fotm about armsman

the gr8 thing with kagato is if you dont wanna fight him dont... he wont like smack you if he sees you fighting, he is after volentery opponents who will give him a good rumble.

Im a reknowned whiner, but I like to think that Im actually just honest... like I could whine about kagato but I feel the urge to sing his praises because he is tough, plays for quality fights and not RP and is a nice guy. So like it keeps me sane to know that there are still good things in this game apart from all the adding newb convokers and wl posseys with no skills and more importantly no balls...

DL'ing comments to come!

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
censi said:
there is far far far more retarded shit in the game than an armsman with warguard and battler... sure if he uses both at same time get the fuck out of their cause u aint gonna win, but like u have a chance to escape at least... not like the overpoweredness of a heakerseeker ml9 pet hitting harder than a polearmed heavy tank.... there is nothing fotm about armsman

the gr8 thing with kagato is if you dont wanna fight him dont... he wont like smack you if he sees you fighting, he is after volentery opponents who will give him a good rumble.

Im a reknowned whiner, but I like to think that Im actually just honest... like I could whine about kagato but I feel the urge to sing his praises because he is tough, plays for quality fights and not RP and is a nice guy. So like it keeps me sane to know that there are still good things in this game apart from all the adding newb convokers and wl posseys with no skills and more importantly no balls...

DL'ing comments to come!

Agree about the ml 9 etc, and an armsman is harder to play than alot of other shit

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Almost every fight uses ML10... /yawn. Predictable and doesn't hold the interest.

Two Queen songs in one video...:twak:

Zdeath

Banned
eggy said:
Almost every fight uses ML10... /yawn. Predictable and doesn't hold the interest.

Two Queen songs in one video...:twak:

Eggy noob :<

Just because you dinged rr8 :fluffle:

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:

not all the time ;)

the vid was alright, i just think its really really sad to see a nice player like zoia get owned because you have to use your precious resists. lower dd dmg, lower mez duration so they didn't reset before you were free again, etc.

same thing with censi, im quite sure the reason he ran is because he uses spirit lg's and you had spirit buff up

/shrug, i do think he should get respect for torturing himself by going solo on an arms but the few nice fights he gets are royally spoilt by using the resists.

and the problem with arms lies in the superiour utility of a paladin (well, end, and nothing else) thus giving them no space in groups. its no secret that arms or any other heavy tank is very good in 1v1, never has been. saying armsmen suck because they have no space in a good group is just plain silly

ahwell, keep it up anyways, and duel my champ some more soon.. you have some revenge to get :p

Airwalker

Fledgling Freddie
then tell me how I can not root and mezz him? and he runs like twice as fast as me when I'am sprinting.
only bm/zerk/merc that get's it or? tought armsman could aswell...

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Airwalker said:
then tell me how I can not root and mezz him? and he runs like twice as fast as me when I'am sprinting
EITHER
1) Smoke less pot.
OR
2) Det 5 ?

Airwalker

Fledgling Freddie
ok... ? well he resists them all the time... everytime, it pisses me off:< suddenly he comes running towards me, and I'm like... shit no you aint comming close to me hahahaha! and I try to mezz him but no, and root wont effect him, happend 2times or so I've seen him on my caster, only resisting all the time, why then?

nice movie btw =)

let's not steal he's thread jamie;p rofl

Zdeath

Banned
Infanity said:
Lol, His template has no toa artis, and not many toa items iirc.

I suppose. Ml10

He does ok, good movie. I just think that he spoilt it a bit with above mentioned.

Who ever said 'Movie with 2 queen songs in' ... lol, 100,000,000% agree ;)

Niroth

One of Freddy's beloved
Really regret deleting my arms,gimped class or not, looks like alot of fun still.

Nice movie Kagato :)

Crocky

Banned
a solo polearms getting flamed because he uses the tools they have given him

now that's funny.

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
DL'ing to have a look =)

But some day, somewhere, somehow you gotta realise alb isn't hardmode. :twak:

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
Crocky said:
a solo polearms getting flamed because he uses the tools they have given him

now that's funny.

A poster giving his opinion getting flamed because its difirent to yours. Now thats fucking boring.

Nobody was flaming him, Glottis/Bablor v2

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Solari said:
DL'ing to have a look =)

But some day, somewhere, somehow you gotta realise alb isn't hardmode. :twak:

diff thing really..

Grouped alb vs grouped mid etc is harder..

Alb have excellent soloclasses though, sorc, caba, minstrel, infil, armsman, reaver, merc, necro etc..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom