Kagato proudly presents...

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
sure i accept what you say here...

but you said playing the class isnt easy... tbh like erm its vely easy.. it just suxs...

but also like u dont have much idea about what its like figthing a necro as a ranger...

Playing a Necro is not easy precisely because of the fundemental weaknesses the Class suffers from; pathing around bridges and in towers/keeps, the lack of any ability to purge CC (the Dead Awaking ability we have is on such a long cast time it may as well be useless, and works only on Mez, not Root or Stun). When you say it's easy, that's from your limited point of view, but when I say it's difficult I am taking everything into account.

censi said:
like I would go so far to say it... this class is unkillable... Even if I FZ you, even if I batter debuff you... you are unkillable... I cannot kill you, I will loose, I cannot win, game over man, lights out, and I cant escape once its locked on... whats fun about that??? but its ok because your necro is balanced on mass RVR where it totally pwns (it doesnt ofc)! so yes necro needs complete overhaul to make it playable for you versus all classes in all environments, and likewise killable to all classes as well...

I am not unkillable Censi. I've been beaten fair and square 1v1 twice now by Melee Classes. Once was by Illusb and the other by Tatl. It's not impossible for a Melee Class to beat me, just difficult. I accept it's difficult for you to accept the dynamic, but the only thing we have going in our favour is we have high ABS. There's not a lot else to it really.

censi said:
The necro is the most stupid thing mythic have ever implemented tbh... either totally fucking useless (in group and mass scale rvr, or figthing mages) or just totally fucking insanely fucked up (figthing melee classes)... most people realise this and leave necros where they belong locked up for pve... you are not gonna get any joy playing the class (you cant do, because winning or loosing is purly based on whether its mage or melee opponent, and either way you do the same button grind)

I do not think it's fair to write off any Class in RVR. Even a dog deserves a warm piece of the sidewalk :(

censi said:
so whatever your frustrations are with the class, imagine my take on it. oh and you do add like a man possessed. which doesnt help.

To be fair Censi, it's hard to empathise when the only experiance I have of you is being attacked by you and two friends. It doesn't take much for it to become boring! I don't always 'add', it depends who is doing the fighting. If it's an adversary I respect (Illusb for example) then I'll leave well alone.

censi said:
but yes i like you too moaning, you one of the funny guys...

I'm glad. Now just lay off my Class and stop making out they are worthless and I'll be happy.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Infanity said:
Aww cockboi dont get upset :(

Aye tis only when you die, But your lagging all over tesco ;x

Did you say lagging? hmm yeah i seen that type of lag lots... very helpfull to lag and being "out of sight" :twak:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom