Kagato proudly presents...

UriZeN

Fledgling Freddie
Eleasias said:
why isnt he allowed to use ablities that are up almost every fight anyway? Oo

lol ofc he is allowed but if he didnt it would be more challenging:) poping warguard and battler on a hunter while having cleric resists up is a bit too much imo. i would prefer to see ra dump while fighting 2-3 ppl....

censi

Can't get enough of FH
When I put my pet on you, ML9 or not, and run back it's called kiting, not fleeing

it could be called kiting if you did anything anything run and hit ml9 and wait for pet to kill....

For me killing that way is the gheyest method you could kill anything (might as well play a fucking necro). Like fooking look into your opponents eyes as you push in the dagger and twist it. But serioursly joking aside... mages are for fucking newbs. you have the exact equivalent of your cabby in midguard and they do exactly the same at bleed. this is all the bad shit about the game imo...

Crocky

Banned
UriZeN said:
it would be more challenging:)

agree lets all watch bainshee, warlock , bonedancer or mid movies to see how challenging this game can be.

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
Crocky said:
agree lets all watch bainshee, warlock , bonedancer or mid movies to see how challenging this game can be.

lol definetly Glottis version 2

all alb classes suck
and all mid/hib classes are overpowered

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
well i thought it wasnt to bad, it showed how you rvr which is the point of RvR vids (and to entertain ofc)
There is nothing wrong with using mls in a fight, thats what they are there for, cant understand why people are complaining about that. most warlord buffs are on fairly short reuse anyway so you find they are up nearly every fight.
I dont run with resists myself, mostly because i cant be bothered to group my BB, dont really have a problem with other people using them, not as if they last very long.
At the end of the day i think it shows that good solo action is very hard to find these days what with all the rogstealthzergs, whorelocks, caster duos etc etc.
thankyou for sharing.

UriZeN

Fledgling Freddie
Crocky said:

erm i dont even bother dling those^^:m00:

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
Not bad tbh...
But...give more fights against casters... thats the real plain in the ass of every soloing heavy tank

Bonehead

Fledgling Freddie
I liked it! :D

Btw, don't you use your mouse at all when you are playing? :)

Nuxtobatns said:
Not bad tbh...
But...give more fights against casters... thats the real plain in the ass of every soloing heavy tank
Not for me, but then again.. i night not be a heavy tank! ;)

koxi

One of Freddy's beloved
You hit Kagato with your Spear for 56(-30) ..

Kagato hits you with his Fork for 913 dmg.. 430 dmg.. 463 dmg..

imo Kagato should be forced to wear a big flashing light ontop of his helmet.. never met a tougher char in this game =))

popa

Fledgling Freddie
nice
/bow

is see a lute on your qbar , is puppy lute ?XD

jamiesmallicus

One of Freddy's beloved
aye urizen

my connection is fucking terrible..
cableless network peeps say it shouldnt effect playing the game but trust me it does.
not making excuses if i died in that fight, i know my connection is bad so my fault for even trying when its playing up badly.
its either bad or very bad by the sounds of what puppet said it was very bad in this fight.I will change back to cable pretty soon because had to justify spending the money on this crap to start so stayed with it for about 6 months sounds silly but no one likes to blow money and nothing to show for it.:)

jamie

Flumpy2

Banned
jamiesmallicus said:
cableless network peeps say it shouldnt effect playing the game but trust me it does.
not making excuses if i died in that fight, i know my connection is bad so my fault for even trying when its playing up badly.
its either bad or very bad by the sounds of what puppet said it was very bad in this fight.I will change back to cable pretty soon because had to justify spending the money on this crap to start so stayed with it for about 6 months sounds silly but no one likes to blow money and nothing to show for it.:)

jamie
Learn how to set up wireless network or buy a cable oO? My wireless/cable router come £120 with 3 wireless network adapters and I don't get packet loss. And I can use a cable as well.

Comos

Loyal Freddie
censi said:
it could be called kiting if you did anything anything run and hit ml9 and wait for pet to kill....

For me killing that way is the gheyest method you could kill anything (might as well play a fucking necro). Like fooking look into your opponents eyes as you push in the dagger and twist it. But serioursly joking aside... mages are for fucking newbs. you have the exact equivalent of your cabby in midguard and they do exactly the same at bleed. this is all the bad shit about the game imo...

How do you discuss with a guy like this anyone? He clearly hasn't played pet classes before.
I'm not waiting for a pet kill cuz when I put a normal pet on you and run I turn around and root, I turn around and dissease till I can get enough range to lifetap you to death.
And lol at the 'Like fooking look into your opponents eyes as you push in the dagger and twist it.'
Was funny.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
part of what censi says is true though :) solo casters are god mode, ml9 pet, moc/lifetap, nothing you can do against that shit

Comos said:
How do you discuss with a guy like this anyone? He clearly hasn't played pet classes before.
I'm not waiting for a pet kill cuz when I put a normal pet on you and run I turn around and root, I turn around and dissease till I can get enough range to lifetap you to death.
And lol at the 'Like fooking look into your opponents eyes as you push in the dagger and twist it.'
Was funny.

Comos, maybe you should try playing something else then OPed PET classes for awhile to gain some perspective, then u might actually realize that censi and everyone else that shears his view on this matter have a valid point.

Playing a casters is daoc's newbie mode, if a friend of mine would start daoc tomorrow i'd tell him to roll either a warlock, ench, BD or sorc...Dark Age of Castalot etc..

Limitless

Fledgling Freddie
Mastade said:
Wow, off all the ppl, its the honest, noble and neveradding Dafft that falls for the flamebait. Why dont you take that bundle of arrows of yours and shove em up your chav butt one by one till you vomit metal pieces?

Now lets have someone decent fall for the bait now shall we..

gå op i det sinke, du skulle have en god omgang prygl :]

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Raven said:
well i thought it wasnt to bad, it showed how you rvr which is the point of RvR vids (and to entertain ofc)
There is nothing wrong with using mls in a fight, thats what they are there for, cant understand why people are complaining about that. most warlord buffs are on fairly short reuse anyway so you find they are up nearly every fight.

Dont get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with using those abilities, but.... it doesnt make the movie exciting or more fun to watch. Could make a movie with a sorc ML9'ing his pet, MOC + SOI against 80% of the enemies or so, but it wouldnt be exciting to watch, even tho those abilities are in game.

Just that I expected abit more really from the movie :/

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
Dont get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with using those abilities, but.... it doesnt make the movie exciting or more fun to watch. Could make a movie with a sorc ML9'ing his pet, MOC + SOI against 80% of the enemies or so, but it wouldnt be exciting to watch, even tho those abilities are in game.

Just that I expected abit more really from the movie :/

Ditto - use everything you have available, sure...but if you make a movie, it's going to be pretty dull if the same thing happens every fight!

Zdeath

Banned
jamiesmallicus said:

jamie

lololol you got owned by an artiless armsman, /points % laughs ;)

:)

Comos

Loyal Freddie
Matriarch|Sneakers said:
Comos, maybe you should try playing something else then OPed PET classes for awhile to gain some perspective, then u might actually realize that censi and everyone else that shears his view on this matter have a valid point.

Playing a casters is daoc's newbie mode, if a friend of mine would start daoc tomorrow i'd tell him to roll either a warlock, ench, BD or sorc...Dark Age of Castalot etc..

Maybe you should check my sig? Or do you call a wizard easy mode as well?

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
Comos said:
Was funny.

Thats funny, I've just had a fight with you near Beno bridge where you pushed ml9 on inc, and then just kept running for the entire fight, was quite entertaining.

E_E

Loyal Freddie
Raven said:
part of what censi says is true though :) solo casters are god mode, ml9 pet, moc/lifetap, nothing you can do against that shit

Ever tryed to solo with smite cleric??....

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
as u guys can see some fights with resists UP were taken at Beno bridge..

DO NOT CAMP THE FUCKING BRIDGE IF U DO NOT WANT TO FIGHT PEOPLE WITH RESISTS UP! (they prolly just got buffed in beno).

also to people saying armsman is overpowerd...

1. you just... really suck and get owned by everything and thats why u think its overpowerd.

2. you play a warlock..... ... .........(right;P)

3. omg"?:eek6:

For people saying omg he uses 2 artis big11 and plate! and omg polearm!?

well duh? why not?;p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom