Israel/Palestine (Conflict to more Conflicts)

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Just walked past the small (but noisy) weekly Palestine demo at Trinity. Full of "Trans and Intersex for Palestine" banners. They really a fucking cliche with zero sense of irony aren't they?

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Just walked past the small (but noisy) weekly Palestine demo at Trinity. Full of "Trans and Intersex for Palestine" banners. They really a fucking cliche with zero sense of irony aren't they?
They’d be straight off the roof.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Perhaps Labour aren’t the same as the Conservatives:
Lower-level minister who works for confirmed zionist 'human rights lawyer' who explicitly supported collective punishments, asks questions about the opposition observing international law before an election.

The question we should all be asking is - does Labour actually believe in international law, or do they just talk a passable (not good) game. The Conservatives are spent. It's Labour we need to be looking at tbh.

Good on the ICC though. Shame the United States will put sanctions on even more of it's lawyers, like it's been doing for years - to ICC representatives who criticise Israel.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
So then. Lets see if Israel obeys the international rule of law* that they signed up to, or whether they're a simply another shyster state, spreading religious-inspired poisonous bile across the planet to get their own way:

"If you don't let us continue with our 'potential genocide' you're an antisemite", right?

*I mean, we know they won't, they've said they're not going to. But do you think they'll let aid or the press, or the United Nations in? There's lots of things they could do, besides not stopping their murderous rampage.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
I was under impression neither Israel or US has signed up for ICJ

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I was under impression neither Israel or US has signed up for ICJ
Signed up to ICJ governance. Not ICC.

Lip service for Israel. The state thinks it's above the whole world. But then, that's zionist ideology 101.

We're all just black people to Israel's white south africans.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Babies dying of malnutrition.

Well done us, I guess.

Can you clear something up for me (and yes I am against this war) but has Hamas ever withheld Western Aid sent to help the populace? I find it hard that Hamas can never do any wrong as it is only "us" who are the bad guys in this? You know, Israel and Egypt have NEVER closed their borders for humanitarian aid?

Btw I am going to purchase a 30cmx30cm piece of land in Hyde Park so you can have Scouse's corner available 24x7x365 (as it is for you it will be in the shittiest place in Hyde Park where humans will never go)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
1) Gaza is Israel - it's Birmingham, if we built a wall around it and then stopped letting food in.
2) Israel is stopping the aid - through loads of means, varying from closing crossings, not authorising enough on a daily basis on crossings that are going through, letting Israelis attack the convoys that are authorised (whilst the Israeli police give the convoy details to the public, and stand back when the drivers are mobbed) and fucking bombing convoys.
3) Israel, Israel, Israel - it doesn't fucking matter what Hamas is doing - Israel has a legal requirement is to allow humanitarian aid in - and they're not doing it.

Because, barring a few crucial voices, the whole country is chock-full of fucking scum.

The fact that Hamas is fucking scum is beside the point. They effectively operate an Israeli prison but Israel holds all the cards, and the responsibility to ensure aid gets through. The buck stops with Israel when innocent babies are dying of malnutrition.

Last edited:

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
1) Gaza is Israel - it's Birmingham, if we built a wall around it and then stopped letting food in.

Well... seems perfectly reasonable when you put it like that, no? ;)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Well... seems perfectly reasonable when you put it like that, no? ;)
Brummies sound like turkeys that have been locked in a cupboard anyway. But yep, it's an interesting way of framing ownership.

If you locked all the brummies up, and only gave them 40% of their power needs and 60% of their water needs for several decades, made them dependent on food deliveries from Northern Ireland and let them develop their own medical and self-governance structures (bram-as) then I daresay that the brummies might start lobbing molotovs over the wall.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Brummies sound like turkeys that have been locked in a cupboard anyway. But yep, it's an interesting way of framing ownership.

If you locked all the brummies up, and only gave them 40% of their power needs and 60% of their water needs for several decades, made them dependent on food deliveries from Northern Ireland and let them develop their own medical and self-governance structures (bram-as) then I daresay that the brummies might start lobbing molotovs over the wall.
Hmmm... you're right - obviously we need something more forceful :)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Hmmm... you're right - obviously we need something more forceful :)
Smart thinkin' - just like Israel. Buldoze the shit out of all of them. Knock down all their houses and make sure whole swathes of them starve to death. The ones they manage to save will be so traumatized, whether from bombs dropping, their kids dying or having to endure operations like amputations and open body surgery with no anasthetic or antibiotics, that they'll just sit there and go "wibble".

They definitely won't harbour resentment and stop at nothing to kill anyone who even has a hint of "jew" about them. They'll literally be reduced to turkeys eh?

Well. That seems to be the thinking.

georgie

FH is my second home
Btw I am going to purchase a 30cmx30cm piece of land in Hyde Park so you can have Scouse's corner available 24x7x365 (as it is for you it will be in the shittiest place in Hyde Park where humans will never go)

A random shitty google search puts Hyde Park at a value of £20B and a size of 350 Acres. That puts a square foot of it at about £1,312.
With that being an average, and some spots are going to be hugely more expesive than that, I reckon they'd probably be giving away the shitty bits of it.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
2) Israel is stopping the aid - through loads of means, varying from closing crossings, not authorising enough on a daily basis on crossings that are going through, letting Israelis attack the convoys that are authorised (whilst the Israeli police give the convoy details to the public, and stand back when the drivers are mobbed) and fucking bombing convoys.
3) Israel, Israel, Israel - it doesn't fucking matter what Hamas is doing - Israel has a legal requirement is to allow humanitarian aid in - and they're not doing it.

Because, barring a few crucial voices, the whole country is chock-full of fucking scum.

The fact that Hamas is fucking scum is beside the point. They effectively operate an Israeli prison but Israel holds all the cards, and the responsibility to ensure aid gets through. The buck stops with Israel when innocent babies are dying of malnutrition.
What we need is an Independence Day moment to reset the human population but before that happens put me on a long range spacecraft so I can wonder at the universe till I decide enough is enough and open a door to space without a spacesuit on.

The West is just as fucking bad letting Israel do whatever it wants.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom