Is this what society has come to?

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
All kids know the biological parentage of their parents - they can point a finger and say "it was you".

Whether they call them mum, dad, teapot or penguin on a birth certificate - it doesn't matter. I don't recognise my mum by my birth certificate. Do you?

I've no idea what this person wants - but let them have it eh? It's a crappy meaningless piece of paper that, despite what @dysfunction says isn't "historically useful" - I'd argue it's more historically useful if someone identifies as penguin on a birth certificate because you then immediately understand something about a parent of a child more than the minimum biological necessity.

Meh. I did have a long post to type about this, mainly in response to @Wij - but it does really boil down to it doesn't fucking matter. Let the loonies (if it is, indeed, monty-python loonie (I don't care either way if it is or it isn't - I've yet to see massive harm)) identify how they feel on a few beauracratic documents.

If they love their kids, that's 90% of what matters. Way better than having a fucked up alcoholic "mother" who knows where her twat is and gets it "right" on a certificate - but doesn't give a fuck about her kids.

That's not true. There are plenty of people who can't point at their father or mother as they might not be around any more. The documentation is independent of their presence or otherwise, that's the point.

Whether you like it or not, knowing who your actual biological parents are is important, and sometimes its life or death.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
That's not true. There are plenty of people who can't point at their father or mother as they might not be around any more. The documentation is independent of their presence or otherwise, that's the point.

Whether you like it or not, knowing who your actual biological parents are is important, and sometimes its life or death.
Some diseases can only be inherited from the biological father or mother. If that record is bollox...

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Ah.
The lefts inevitable cannabalism is starting to sprout.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Ah.
The lefts inevitable cannabalism is starting to sprout.

?

She quit.

That's all.

Unless you're now saying that Guardian employees aren't allowed to express their opinion on something?

Job

If you dont know enough about neopronouns
Indulge
It does seem they have quite a history, but nothing says accept us like a convoluted language than will attract nothing but ridicule from the people they are trying to bring on board.

Gwadien

If you dont know enough about neopronouns
Indulge
It does seem they have quite a history, but nothing says accept us like a convoluted language than will attract nothing but ridicule from the people they are trying to bring on board.

I can safely say that none of the minorities are interested on getting you on board. You're too far gone.

Job

Interesting that there are more gay -bi women in the UK than black people.

Wiki
A female-only survey found that 4% of British women identify as gay or bisexual. The United Kingdom Office for National Statistics Annual Population Survey reported over 1 million (2.0%) of the UK population aged 16 and over identified as Lesbian, Gay or Bisexual (LGB).

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Interesting that there are more gay -bi women in the UK than black people.

Wiki
A female-only survey found that 4% of British women identify as gay or bisexual. The United Kingdom Office for National Statistics Annual Population Survey reported over 1 million (2.0%) of the UK population aged 16 and over identified as Lesbian, Gay or Bisexual (LGB).
It wouldn't even be particularly interesting if it were true.

Job

Strange ..in my world 4 is more than 3.3.
I dunno, maybe black people get double points thesedays or somerhing.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Strange ..in my world 4 is more than 3.3.
I dunno, maybe black people get double points thesedays or somerhing.
In my world 4% of 50% of 60m is 2% of 60m, which is less than 3.3% of 60m. It even states that it's 2% of the population rather than 4% in the figures you posted! Really sad that a middle aged man cannot do basic maths. Not got much going for you, have you? No wonder you're so upset about everything.

Job

4% of women are gay /bi and 3.3 % of people are black.

Whats the issue you have?

Gwadien

More like why are you so bothered?

I have a concept that will blow your mind.

Gay black women

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Job in not understanding what he is posing shocker. Read all about it!

@Job please just read what you post before posting, it would make you look a little less like a complete moron.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter

Cos you said there are more gay/bi women in the UK than black people, which is not true. As Gwadien said, what is the relevance of it anyway?

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Job, the numbers are right there in front of you. It quotes 1 million people in the wikipedia article you posted, and 1,864,890 black people in the UK in the official government statistics that I linked to.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber

4% of a subset of "people" (females over 16) are gay/bi and 3.3% of all people (men, women and children) are black.

You must be trolling here, you can't possibly not understand how you're wrong.

Edit - ~64% of the population is over 16 and just shy of 51% of the population is female so we can approximate the subset above to be 32% of the UK population. So, you think 4% of ~21m is bigger than 3.3% of ~67m?

Last edited:

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Come on @Job. Show your working out, like you would at school - that way we can show where you're making mistakes. :)

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Of course it was wrong to do this to Kiera. There is no research that proves that puberty blockers are safe long term. And the evidence that transition actually improves long term mental health is also missing. Children are being mutilated for no good medical reason.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Oh and when asked how many of the kids were autistic they didn’t know.

Utter negligence.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Of course it was wrong to do this to Kiera. There is no research that proves that puberty blockers are safe long term. And the evidence that transition actually improves long term mental health is also missing. Children are being mutilated for no good medical reason.
I guess until you do it, you can't measure it. But absolutely, we shouldn't be doing it in kids.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
But don’t expect any apologies to jk Rowling any time soon.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
fucking mental that it happened in the first place
Because people still listen to Mermaids despite what Susie Green, the CEO, did to her son. She is a fucking maniac who forced her son to be 'gender-non-conforming' so she could live out her attention seeking fantasies by mutilating him in Thailand.

/edit: But sure - inspirational lady. Not horrific maniac.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom