The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
"traumatise
verb shock and upset someone severely and for a long time:
"She was completely traumatized by the death of her mother."

@dysfunction - you're guilty of:

"exaggeration
noun
a statement that represents something as better or worse than it really is."

It's not going to be fucking traumatised. In fact it's a learning opportunity for a kid.

And yes, all my nieces & nephews and friends kids idolise me @Gwadien - because I treat them like adults unlike their overly-sensitive terrified-of-real-life parents.
Uh -oh, this is Scouse...Calvins Uncle

evlad03a9hw21.jpg

Wij

I am a FH squatter

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VrmECWK2iQ

Canada! Seems to be a lot people saying this Yaniv is a perv for stuff that occured outside this case.

Yes. He's a perv and a racist and just a general troll who gets off on annoying people. He was getting people banned from twitter for calling him him when he was still using Jonathan as his professional name and only calling himself a woman when he was harassing women into waxing his balls.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I remember when I was a kid playing football in year 7.

We played against a team that were 100% year 10/11, they beat us like 27-0 and i was in goal and I took a ball to the face and prevented a goal.

Job

They have pride Police cars by us, seriously, we protect the gay community and a big fucking rainbow.

Short straw to drive that one in the morning, Id make a joke to the driver but probably end up in court on a hate crime charge.
The toxic mix of pressure group vs shit scared Chief Constables.
Theres 12 years olds with guns on Liverpools street...wheres that fucking rainbow car.

Here it is though when I saw it , there was also large text supporting the gay community..inclusion..etc.

New rainbow police car helps force 'Police with Pride'

Gwadien

Inclusion is such a bad thing.

We should just kill everyone who isn't a white straight male.

Job

Tbh Im not complaining..I mean those twenty other cop cars embazoned with ordinary people suffering at the hands of local teenage drug cartels and how they are going to protect them....oh hang on no.
Theres fuck all.

Gwadien

Tbh Im not complaining..I mean those twenty other cop cars embazoned with ordinary people suffering at the hands of local teenage drug cartels and how they are going to protect them....oh hang on no.
Theres fuck all.

That's because of the Tories, not because the Police have rainbows on their cars.

We gonna start blaming London knife crime on Sadiq Khan and the gays now?

Exioce

Part of the furniture
This will be tolerated while it's just female runners and rugby players that bear the brunt.
Shit will only hit the fan when it happens at Wimbledon.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
This will be tolerated while it's just female runners and rugby players that bear the brunt.
Shit will only hit the fan when it happens at Wimbledon.
Andrea Murray for the grand slam \o/

Job

Hardly.

1998: Karsten Braasch vs. the Williams sisters
Edit
Another event dubbed a "Battle of the Sexes" took place during the 1998 Australian Open[56] between Karsten Braasch and the Williams sisters. Venus and Serena Williams had claimed that they could beat any male player ranked outside the world's top 200, so Braasch, then ranked 203rd, challenged them both. Braasch was described by one journalist as "a man whose training regime centered around a pack of cigarettes and more than a couple of bottles of ice cold lager".[57][56] The matches took place on court number 12 in Melbourne Park,[58] after Braasch had finished a round of golf and two shandies. He first took on Serena and after leading 5–0, beat her 6–1. Venus then walked on court and again Braasch was victorious, this time winning 6–2.[56] Braasch said afterwards, "500 and above, no chance". He added that he had played like someone ranked 600th in order to keep the game "fun"[59] and that the big difference was that men can chase down shots much easier and put spin on the ball that female players can't handle. The Williams sisters adjusted their claim to beating men outside the top 350.[56]

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Hardly.

1998: Karsten Braasch vs. the Williams sisters
Edit
Another event dubbed a "Battle of the Sexes" took place during the 1998 Australian Open[56] between Karsten Braasch and the Williams sisters. Venus and Serena Williams had claimed that they could beat any male player ranked outside the world's top 200, so Braasch, then ranked 203rd, challenged them both. Braasch was described by one journalist as "a man whose training regime centered around a pack of cigarettes and more than a couple of bottles of ice cold lager".[57][56] The matches took place on court number 12 in Melbourne Park,[58] after Braasch had finished a round of golf and two shandies. He first took on Serena and after leading 5–0, beat her 6–1. Venus then walked on court and again Braasch was victorious, this time winning 6–2.[56] Braasch said afterwards, "500 and above, no chance". He added that he had played like someone ranked 600th in order to keep the game "fun"[59] and that the big difference was that men can chase down shots much easier and put spin on the ball that female players can't handle. The Williams sisters adjusted their claim to beating men outside the top 350.[56]
He didnt have a dodgey hip and bad fitness for the last 2 years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom