Is this what society has come to?

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I'm glad they robbed PC World, they're robbing cunts anyway.

Edit - I saw a video the other day where a woman in Asda was robbing lots of shit wearing a burqa.

She got caught, and ripped it off when they were trying to apprehend her, turns out it was a white girl wearing just underwear underneath, lol.

Did they catch the person in the end Embattle? did they prove that it was a Muslim?

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Seriously...Burkha used for disguise..
Thats the story?
How about cultural barrier erected by zombie members of worlds largest cult, causing widespread concern, xenophobia and continuation of a 2000yr old conflict.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
No it isn't immaterial to what was stated.
Only if you want to ban *everything* that can be used to conceal thievery.

I'm cool with a totally naked planet or maybe just really tight hot pants if you are :)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Thats the story?
How about cultural barrier erected by zombie members of worlds largest cult, causing widespread concern, xenophobia and continuation of a 2000yr old conflict.
Dunno about that @Job, but I do frequent a lot of pakistani curry houses and they haven't poisoned my westerner rapist ass yet...

Gwadien

Thats the story?

lmao, are you describing Nationalists?

I think you're more of a concern than Muslims.

But hey, I suppose the Daily Mail has more influence than me.

Job

I see we have all forgotten Isis and their desires for an Islamic caliphate to destroy the West.

It was literally still going last year.....and we tolerate its preferred uniform for women on our streets, very progressive an all, but thats like allowing Germans to wear Nazi outfits to the pub, feel free, but its bound to cause a reaction.

Gwadien

I see we have all forgotten Isis and their desires for an Islamic caliphate to destroy the West.

It was literally still going last year.....and we tolerate its preferred uniform for women on our streets, very progressive an all, but thats like allowing Germans to wear Nazi outfits to the pub, feel free, but its bound to cause a reaction.

I forgot ISIS represented Islam yeah.

What about the far-right terrorist attacks that you've supported? There's been a few of those.

Job

Islamic attacks are far right attacks.

Job

No..I mean extremist muslims are right wing.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
No..I mean extremist muslims are right wing.
Wouldn't confuse political and religious agendas so flippantly myself.

Easy to confuse though as the right/left argument is a mahoosive oversimplification.

Your equation of the burkha with nazi symbolism is plain idiotic at best though.

Job

Its idiotic to you because you find it difficult to grasp that the two can be connected in anyway.
The Islamic caliphate certainly had world domination as its agenda as unlikely as it seems and rounding up jews would have been right at the top of its list.
They forced women to dress in burkhas, women in Nazi Germany were forced to dress modestly.
Fashion and the Third Reich | History Today

If hundreds of thousands of German women immigrated to britain and started dressing like that again because of their 'culture', we would go ballistic.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I was already aware of your angle and dismissed it as idiotic because, @Job, as an argument it's pretty fucking weak.

Restating it, with a link (genuine kudos for that btw) doesn't make the argument any stronger tho.

Job

Its only weak to you because we are used to the Burkha and make the reasonable judgement that most wearers dont support infidel genocide.

But if course we kinda think maybe they do, because its not much to ask us it, dont go around dressed like a suicide bombers wife.

Gwadien

Its only weak to you because we are used to the Burkha and make the reasonable judgement that most wearers dont support infidel genocide.

But if course we kinda think maybe they do, because its not much to ask us it, dont go around dressed like a suicide bombers wife.

That's like saying I want the crucifix banned because of they're clearly supporting the KKK.

Moron.

Job

No..the equivalent would be white men walking around dressed in white hooded cloaks and claiming it was their religion...nothing to do with the KKK, just the peaceful historical druid version

Job

Its just another phase we have to go through and the backlash is going to crush the trans community.

I got destroyed for pointing it out here, but eventually the pure insanity of it overtakes the pressure to be seen wearing the right badge.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Its just another phase we have to go through and the backlash is going to crush the trans community.

I got destroyed for pointing it out here, but eventually the pure insanity of it overtakes the pressure to be seen wearing the right badge.

In most circumstances someone being trans is utterly irrelevant (or should be), but, in a few key areas, "sex" has to trump "gender". Has to. But the ideologues won't have that; for them, it's the whole package or nothing.

Job

Its NEVER irrelevent.
Everything is relevent.

Job

Bolaks.
And theres me doing a course on penguin gender assignment...guess I'll have to retrain

Gwadien

Maybe it's "look at this eminently sensible advice page"?

I highly doubt it.

I think it's more we should prevent these operations from happening in order to avoid cancer.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I highly doubt it.

I think it's more we should prevent these operations from happening in order to avoid cancer.
Cancer isn’t s big risk from these operations but infection and constant pain for the rest of your life is. Brutal stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom